Leo Trader Pro

Hello everybody,

This Leo Trader has been on the market for a while. So, many of you may have been testing their signals. What are the results? Please share.

How about their entry, stop loss and take profit? Especially when Leo enters Buy/Sell, did it enter at good price or not ?

I wonder why they only use Finfx, why there are many more famous and reliable brokers out there? Why they need better spreads when the pairs Leo trades do not need any low spreads? GU, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF. These pairs have almost similar spreads on all other brokers.

FXCM, INTERBANKFX, GOMARKETS, TADAWULFX, FXPRO, ETC.

There should be something suspicious here that they don't want to disclose.

Jennifer

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That eur/usd trade finally closed for 24.9 pips today... It took a while to close, and was in a fairly large drawdown, over 200+ pips dd..

I traded the drawdown, and made an additional 208 pips.

You should release a trade copy program called TradR and claim its neuro-network ;)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I've had a USDCHF trade open since 12/29. Now in heavy profit but at times also with big draw down. This system is working very poorly on my vps. Trades are being missed and not closing properly. Testing on FinFx and Alpari UK with default settings. I haven't had any problems previously with similar systems.

Guest master9357
I don´t know... i had only two trades because in last week i deleted the charts of the leo because was the last week of the year... so i don´t know about the large DD´s yet...i use MBT with default settings too...

i use Leo Trader Pro only the EURUSD GBPUSD version and on exness with a mini account 100 dollar so far it works good the account is to low to open an vps connection need to have at least a 500 dollar account

i use risklevel 0.01 so i got fixed lotsize

minimal lot 0.01

max lot 10

equitylimit 30

so if it ever hit a stoploss i lose 33 dollar that makes arround 33% risk

this is a test if it runs good for a while i put in some more money and going to test vps

and if the account grows i change the risk to a % risk so it wil grow with the account

Has anyone had problems with their MT4 platform crashing whilst running Leo Trader. Ive had it crash the platforfm 2 times whilst also running other EAs on different eurusd charts. I feel that this EA is glitchy and not properly coded to run on MT4. Ive installed a separate instance of my live account just for Leo Trader to trade eurusd & gbpusd pairs with the EA attached to one chart only as required. If i get any more crashes os missed trade signals from this EA i will immediately ask for my refund ! Has anyone else had similar problems running this EA alongside other robots ?

A friend has it running. He uses only the LeoPro EA on 1 chart ( EURUSD ) on a live-account and has nothing else

running on that account but today it crashed his Mt4. He is thinking about a refund.

Ive noticed that whenever you attempt to open any tabs on the platform whilst the EA is running increases the likelihood of a crash ! This is a resource Hog which has not been correctly coded before releasing to the general public ...

Sure it is a trade replicator but at least it should function flawlessly without making the platform crash just because you want to check your account history etc whilst the EA is running. One more crash for me or if it misses any trade signals i will immediately request my refund !!

theozaki,

my friend just told me that he did not touch the Mt4 where Leo is running. It crashes without anything done - no checking of history, nothing at all.

They released a crap-account-copier.

It is almost unbelievable.

Hundreds of e-mails from affiliates, announcing the best thing ever , they have a support team, the manual was

poorly written so many users wrote to support for the simpliest questions because they "forgot" to write the answers into the manual .... and now people see that they obviously had not tested the account copier enough because

it is crashing everybody´s Mt4.

What a mess.

Edited by fxeasy5

i had also crashes in the beginning but that was purly my own fault i diddnt know that u only had to install Leo Trader Pro on 1 chart.

i did Email Support and they told me only run it on 1 chart on the H1 timeframe and it wil trade the EURUSD and GBPUSD.

after that i only had one crash but now it is already running for 3 days and got 3 trades 1 is stil running.

i have a different Metatrade running in demo mode for my own technical analyze.

i think it is indeed not the most stable EA but i also noticed that one of my MT4 platforms is unstable also

i use Alpari for technical analyze and that one crashes a lot of times even when i dont use a EA

but when u run it with right click Run As Administrator it runs stable

the other MT4 platforms i use are exness and finfx those run stable and i dont have to use Run as Administrator

not sure what the real problem is maybe my windows 7 is a bit unstable

Well i've had enough of this crap EA ! I have requested my refund after i came home from work today and found that it had crashed again. I had even gone to the trouble of installing a separate instance of my live platform just for Leo Trader with the EA attached to ONLY the EURUSD chart ........ and IT STILL CRASHED !!!

yeah not saying that that was the issue, but you should run it as admin.

i'd hate to be on their support desk. i still think we'll see very soon an extremely troublesome trade which will cost a few people's shirts.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

As this is one of the few threads with any activity tonight, I decided to look in...

Great profile quote BTW Norman, and so true :)

Guys - here's the harsh truth...

ANY EA which is heavily marketed is guaranteed to lose you money in the long run...uh what's that I hear you FAP Turbo enthusiasts (or Pip Grabber or whatever...) singing its praises now lol.

A couple of months ago I had an e-mail from Mark McRae saying that all robots were crap and we should instead concentrate on his latest marketing fad, only to find a month later that he was hyping the same old crap robots yet again. Doesn't that tell you something lol?

I got into this game a lot earlier than most and the first "robot" I ran was "Forex Autopilot" (the pre-cursor to FAPTurbo).

I was very impressed initially that I could go to work and come back to find significant profits every day. However, bear in mind that this was in late 2008 when the world and his wife was rushing to invest in USD in case the whole world economy collapsed.

Because Forex Autopilot had a stop of 500 pips (or all open trades were closed at month end regardless) then in December, I suddenly found that stacks of my relatively small gains from earlier were being given back to the market and the robot didn't care!

So...I took $10K account to around $20K and then saw it all given back and more!

You've probably heard this a zillion times and have become deaf to it, however let me repeat it again for those who have ears to hear.."EA's will not make you rich!".

In fact EA's will almost certainly leave you with less money than you started with a year ago :o

If you want to make money from the markets, then learn how to trade manually. You can still trade certain pairs either before your normal work or after regardless of wherever you live.

There is no easy way to trading. You can't just run a program on a laptop and expect it to earn thousands for you. If that was reality - why on earth would anyone bother with "normal" work?

The thing that really annoys me about these professional scam artists is that they can continue unchecked selling garbage to all and sundry. The NFA should be focusing on these guys rather than brokers who allow hedging or too much leverage which supposedly costs the small guys their savings lol. I'd wager that a hell of a lot more newbie traders have lost their life savings trading a crappy robot than being allowed to hedge by broker or having 500:1 leverage lol.

It takes some effort to be a good trader, it's not a "get rich quick scheme". Ok, when you really get the hang of it, then you can command millions, however you need to do the ground work to get there.

I'm sure that none of this sinks in to most of you robot hungry folks here, however if it causes just one trader to think about what they're doing...it's worth writing :)