Leo Trader Pro

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running this on vps with Alpari UK demo. Missing trades and on top of that it has crashed my mt4 several times.

Interested to hear what SUPPORT @ leotrader feedback on this experience of your. Please be kind to share the response you get back on this thread.

Seems trades were missed on several broker demo/live platforms. Interesting to hear why???

Many thanks

I think finfx have a relationship with exness because i have monitored their data feed and compared candle stick by candle stick to discover that their feeds are exactly the same. So since they do not offer any vps service.I think you can try exness because they offer a free vps if you open a 500usd trading account . I have been using them for over 11 months with no problems

mecman2,

I have thought to open a live-account at Exness, but after reading the comments on ForexPeaceArmy, I did not.

Slippage, Requotes .... all the time.

Many complaints.

How is it possible that you had "no problems" with them for over 11 months ?

I am very interested to hear from a real client.

Who knows who these people are who post on ForexPeaceArmy.

mecman2,

I have thought to open a live-account at Exness, but after reading the comments on ForexPeaceArmy, I did not.

Many complaints.

I didn't realise they had been around for 11 months.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Here is the stats on Leo Trader pro on fxstat.com

This is not my account.

http://www.fxstat.com/perfomances/view/2779

when you login to fxstat, just add expertreview as a connection in your trade network to see the Leo Trader pro in real time on your fxstat dashboard as its been set to shared trades.

you can also monitor the open position and stats of trades in real time.

about their gain. well i dont belive its over 500% real profit. calculation (stats) stated on myfxbook is wrong. its also been discussed on many places including http://blog.currensee.com/tag/myfxbook/

Still missing some trades, live goMarkets on VPS did not catch that last EURUSD trade that caught 28 pips adn the current GBPUSD trade at 1.54828 according to this

http://www.mt4i.com/users/splumbtree3

Did anyone else catch the GBPUSD trade?

Seems like some latency issues as to where the VPS is situated compared to the data feed of the finfx broker. This is expected.

Here is a reply I received from an experienced trader

"there is a thing called Latency, it is the lag time that your platform receives the trade from the master EA....and it is different depending on where your VPS is located. So there will always be a little difference no matter what, but for the most part, I do think that having a live FinFX acct will probably pick up the most trades.

I trade live with FinFX and ThinkForex.So far, I'm not seeing that much of a difference between brokers and the performance of the Leo EA or any other, but it's too soon to tell.

I use CNS VPS service because they have a more sophisticated VPS than any other and with less problems and best customer support.

You can ask CNS about the latency issue and decide if you want your VPS to be virtually housed in New York or San Diego or London....whichever you deem closest to Finland, where the trade signals are coming from. The closer your VPS is virtually housed to London, the quicker the trade signal will arrive to your platform in your VPS."

Actually, I think it's just as plausible as anything else I've read about this EA.

Also, although many developers don't make that much a good few do makes multiple £100k profits and indirect profits through IB arrangements etc. Plus they don't all use ClickBank and most find lots of excuses for not giving a refund.

I notice on Leo they are already suggesting that you use FinFx as they have tested many and surprise surpise it's one of the best. No doubt when users start getting poor results they'll suggest trying FinFx. And when the demo accounts fail they'll say try a live account.

I'm still waiting for some extra intel on why FinFx has a server at the same internet company as Leo in Las Vegas? I can't help feeling that's a crucial part of how this scam was accomplished - well they hope.[/QUOTE]

Here is a response from a veteran forex trader:

"do you realize how many un-educated forex traders are posting ridiculous stuff on the forums? I take all forums with a grain of salt. I do my own testing and come to my own conclusions. I have a friend that owns the company that sold FinFX the software that bridges the liquidity providers to the mt4 platform. He says that out of all his brokerage customers, FinFX is one of two brokerages that he thinks is trustworthy. Imagine the power of that statement. If FinFX has partnered with the vendor of the Leo EA, big deal!!! Partnerships happen all the time and is no way to be construed as a scam. "

The intention of every member here (I think) should be to become an INDEPENDENT TRADER.

Buying a trade copier from an unknown source does not make you a trader, it consigns you to to being a gambler and a schmuck tied to some heartless stranger.

You are trading a black box system at the mercy of unknown parties who do not even know your name, let alone have your best interests at heart.

What possible satisfaction can you gain from that? Do you not want to succeed on your own merits?

If your intention is to make money whatever the cost, just get in line, you are simply a another sheep waiting for slaughter.

If someone can't or won't take responsibility for their own decisions, trading or otherwise, they have already failed; welcome to the 90% Club.

Edited by conglo
First draft admittedly a bit too crude.

mecman2,

Many complaints.

The problem with most of the review on forex peace army is that,traders with little or no experience post reviews.Traders with very limited information of the market. Very few of the reviews there are from experienced traders. I trade with exness,atc,fxpro,fxopen,fxclearing.ca . There is no broker that is 100% good,they always have their lapses. But all the same,I'm still enjoying them on my 1:800

The intention of every member here should be to become an INDEPENDENT TRADER.

Buying a trade copier from an unknown source does not make you a trader, it consigns you to to being a gambler and a schmuck attached to a *****'s umbilical cord.

You are trading a black box system at the mercy of unknown parties who do not even know your name, let alone have your best interests at heart.

What possible satisfaction can you gain from that?

If your intention is to make money whatever the cost, you are simply a sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

If you can't or won't take responsibility for your own decisions, trading or otherwise, you've already failed; welcome to the 90% Club.

I do agree with Conglo. One thing I could not get is, why Leo Trader Pro giving investor password only for FinFX? Why can't they give investor password for FxPro, Alphari, dbfx..etc? And why can't they reveal team or person behind this EA, if they are so proud of it? THANKS and other friends in this forum, what do you comment on this?

Here is a response from a veteran forex trader:

"do you realize how many un-educated forex traders are posting ridiculous stuff on the forums? I take all forums with a grain of salt. I do my own testing and come to my own conclusions. I have a friend that owns the company that sold FinFX the software that bridges the liquidity providers to the mt4 platform. He says that out of all his brokerage customers, FinFX is one of two brokerages that he thinks is trustworthy. Imagine the power of that statement. If FinFX has partnered with the vendor of the Leo EA, big deal!!! Partnerships happen all the time and is no way to be construed as a scam. "

You should email them and suggest they use that in their marketing. cause that's exactly where it sounds like it came from.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

You should email them and suggest they use that in their marketing. cause that's exactly where it sounds like it came from.

The purpose for my post was to bring the "For" and "against" comments on the forum. What I should do or dont do is immaterial.

I am a manual forex trader who keeps up educating myself with new technology

and concepts. I do learn new things with this approach.

There is always two sides (opinions) in anything in life. This leotrader Pro is no different.

Thank you.

If you are successful with manual trading, kudos to you.

Thanks for your thoughtful posts.

The purpose for my post was to bring the "For" and "against" comments on the forum. What I should do or dont do is immaterial.

I am a manual forex trader who keeps up educating myself with new technology

and concepts. I do learn new things with this approach.

There is always two sides (opinions) in anything in life. This leotrader Pro is no different.

Thank you.

You don't know if it's profitable, you don't know if it's a scam, and you don't know anything about the broker.

So you're going to open a live account and trade it.

Are you out of your mind?

hello all

I decided to buy leo trade and open live account in finfx please tell me :

1- have Leo trade is profitable expert or not is scam ?

2- finfx.fi is goof broker or bad ?

i waiting to reply me

The 300 + pip stop loss seems a bit scary ! It is smooth sailing sailing so far for the robot with results that seem too good to be true !

I'm waiting to see when the price moves far away from the original entry to see what will happen. At the moment i am happily live trading alongside with them with very conservative lot size and watching the balance slowly increase !