Leo Trader Pro

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about someone setting up a trade copier that copies their trades to a group of us? Or setting up a type of PAMM that we all can get involved in? Its not the ideal situation, but it will work?

You may as well purchase it yourself and you have 60 days to decide if it's worth keeping or throw it in the scrap heap and get a refund from clickbank !

As long as you use CONSERVATIVE money management it becomes risk free !!

Hi Theozaki and others,

I also bought Leotraderpro version for eurusd and gbpusd yesterday.

Please advise:

1. Do we need to attach this ea on 2 charts of eurusd and gbpusd? Or 1 chart of either EURUSD or GBPUSD is enough?

2. Which timeframe? 1h?

3. By the way, version for USDCHF and USDJPY is exactly same as version for EURUSD and GBPUSD. The only difference is 2 different clickbank's receipt code which will automatically communicate with seller's own server to authenticate which version it is.

So, trade signals will be automatically transferred to buyer's account, and depending on which version we bought, they will deliver corresponding pairs (Eurusd/Gbpusd or Usdchf/Usdjpy).

Today, no single trade yet.

Let's compare all our trades together and compared with their live account at Finfx to see if they are exactly the same or different.

By the way, I am having Pipslaer ea from Megadroid people. They claimed it trades on USDCAD with no loss for past 6 months. Any genious can crack their DLL file, I will post the link to download Pipslaser EA then. Please advise.

Have a nice day !

James

What is the cost for the USDJPY & USDCHF EA? Same price?

Is there any LIVE account given for these pairs?

Thanks

You may want to read this before you turn this guy into a millionaire.

This was on this website yesterday http://leoscam.blogspot.com/. but today the site is shut down.

welcome to one of the very few non-commercial Forex websites. First off, let me assure you that I am not making any money from this website whatsoever. I didn't even put up any ads, although I could have. The only reason I have made this website is because I am sick and tired of all the scammers in the Forex industry. Actually, I have been quietly accepting it for a few years, but what Leo Trader Pro has done recently is a scam of an unbelievable size (you will see in a few minutes what I mean).

A few hours ago, I was still one of the believers hoping that there is finally an answer to my Forex dreams, but it all seemed too good to be true and the natural pessimist in me started investigating, because although they published a live account investor password, there were still a few things that didn't quite fit. What made me investigate further was those things: first off, they chose a broker which almost noone ever heard of. Second, they started trading with $500 only. Third, there is no backtest on the website and the product itself cannot be backtested too (this is important since the system uses an extremely wide stoploss - such systems can work for a long time without a single loss until they hit a stoploss). But those were just suspicions, I didn't have any conclusive proof, until I noticed what I am going to explain in this article.

In this article, I am first going to explain how Leo Trader Pro could get such a great looking real account like that and then I am going to PROVE they have done it. And by PROVING it I mean REALLY PROVING IT. No more speculations, but a conclusive proof. After you read and understand this article, even the most naive dreamer will - unfortunatelly - NEVER MORE DOUBT that Leo Trader Pro IS a scam.

There are therefore two parts of this article:

PART #1 - How they could get such a good looking real account without a profitable system

PART #2 - Proof that they have really done it

PART #3 - What to do now?

PART #1 - How they could get such a good looking real account without a profitable system

This part doesn't contain any proof yet, this is just an explanation on how they achieved such results without having a working EA. The proof is in part #2.

There have been a lot speculations about LTP having the statement faked by asking FinFX to do that etc. First off, I do not believe that and if I did, I would probably never be able to prove it, so talking about that in this article is irrelevant.

How this can be done is much simplier. If you watched the EA placing a trade during the last few days, you can see that at the very beginning, it places the stoploss 330 pips from the opening price (the stoploss is moved much closer before after the order gets in profit, so you cannot see it on the statement), while the average win is 15 pips. That means even if they were placing just random trades, they have 95,6% chance that the trade will end up in profit. That means every 23rd trade would end up in loss.

Now, the EA has taken less than 200 trades during the testing period. That means we would have statistically 8 losses. How could these be avoided? Easy: at the beginning, they could have about 256 accounts, each funded with $500. That's $128,000, which is peanuts if you know that in a few months, you are going to get tens of millions back from trusting Forex traders, who are desperate for a no loss system. They could let 128 accounts take a one direction position and 128 take the opposite. By 100% chance, 128 of them ended up in profit (since if one hit the stoploss, the other had to hit the take profit), by 95,6% chance, all 256 ended up in profit. In case 128 of them didn't, they could trash them and continue trading on the other 128. Statistically, one loss appeared after 23 trades, so we need to avoid 8 losses - it could have went something like this:

beginning...256 accounts left

1st loss...128 accounts left

2nd loss ... 64 accounts left

3rd loss ... 32 accounts left

4th loss ... 16 accounts left

5th loss .... 8 accounts left

6th loss .... 4 accounts left

7th loss .... 2 accounts left

8th loss .... 1 account left

Now this is just an example on how they could have done it, if I thought about it, I think I could come up with many different solutions to do that.

You may say "yeah, but I have watched the system placing the trades LIVE and all the prices were OK, there's just no way to fake it...", right? WRONG. The trick is that they provided you with the investor password only during the last few days, so they had about 95% probability that the trades on that account will end up in profit (considering the stoploss was 330 pips far when the trade was placed, while the take profit was only about 15 pips far) and even if they were a loss, so what, it would be 5% of the account, as they decreased the lot size significantly before publishing the investor password.

And now you may say "Yeah, but the CEO confirmed it"... well, listen to the call once more, knowing this info. Nothing he says contradicts with this.

Part #1 was just a theory, now comes the proof I have found on their own website.

Now, if you play the video from the International Traders Expo, in 2:48, you will see this shot:

This is a screenshot of an account, which is supposed to be the one that users can view on their website. However, it is a DIFFERENT account, because after 152 trades, the currently published account wasn't at $2,092.13, but at $2,587.18, as you can check for example on MyFXBook.com, where users track the account.

What this PROVES is that the account presented on Expo was different from the currently published (because back in November, they didn't know which account will be the successful one) and that LTP had multiple accounts and the published one is just the successful one.

We are lucky that we found out now. The EA will probably work for a few weeks now because of the 95,6% chance of winning, however, it will crash down eventually. This means it is just another piece of crap, but this time these cocky scammers will be laughing all the way to the bank with their $10,000,000 cheques... unless....

1) you ask for a refund within the 60 days money gurantee. They will HAVE TO refund your money, as it is guaranteed by ClickBank

2) let other people know about this fact. The easiest way is to point them to this website.

I am sorry I had to steal your hope like this, however, I was one of the believers too. Take care and happy trading WITHOUT SCAMMERS.

This was on this website yesterday http://leoscam.blogspot.com/. but today the site is shut down.

welcome to one of the very few non-commercial Forex websites. First off, let me assure you that I am not making any money from this website whatsoever. I didn't even put up any ads, although I could have. The only reason I have made this website is because I am sick and tired of all the scammers in the Forex industry. Actually, I have been quietly accepting it for a few years, but what Leo Trader Pro has done recently is a scam of an unbelievable size (you will see in a few minutes what I mean).

A few hours ago, I was still one of the believers hoping that there is finally an answer to my Forex dreams, but it all seemed too good to be true and the natural pessimist in me started investigating, because although they published a live account investor password, there were still a few things that didn't quite fit. What made me investigate further was those things: first off, they chose a broker which almost noone ever heard of. Second, they started trading with $500 only. Third, there is no backtest on the website and the product itself cannot be backtested too (this is important since the system uses an extremely wide stoploss - such systems can work for a long time without a single loss until they hit a stoploss). But those were just suspicions, I didn't have any conclusive proof, until I noticed what I am going to explain in this article.

In this article, I am first going to explain how Leo Trader Pro could get such a great looking real account like that and then I am going to PROVE they have done it. And by PROVING it I mean REALLY PROVING IT. No more speculations, but a conclusive proof. After you read and understand this article, even the most naive dreamer will - unfortunatelly - NEVER MORE DOUBT that Leo Trader Pro IS a scam.

There are therefore two parts of this article:

This part doesn't contain any proof yet, this is just an explanation on how they achieved such results without having a working EA. The proof is in part #2.

There have been a lot speculations about LTP having the statement faked by asking FinFX to do that etc. First off, I do not believe that and if I did, I would probably never be able to prove it, so talking about that in this article is irrelevant.

How this can be done is much simplier. If you watched the EA placing a trade during the last few days, you can see that at the very beginning, it places the stoploss 330 pips from the opening price (the stoploss is moved much closer before after the order gets in profit, so you cannot see it on the statement), while the average win is 15 pips. That means even if they were placing just random trades, they have 95,6% chance that the trade will end up in profit. That means every 23rd trade would end up in loss.

Now, the EA has taken less than 200 trades during the testing period. That means we would have statistically 8 losses. How could these be avoided? Easy: at the beginning, they could have about 256 accounts, each funded with $500. That's $128,000, which is peanuts if you know that in a few months, you are going to get tens of millions back from trusting Forex traders, who are desperate for a no loss system. They could let 128 accounts take a one direction position and 128 take the opposite. By 100% chance, 128 of them ended up in profit (since if one hit the stoploss, the other had to hit the take profit), by 95,6% chance, all 256 ended up in profit. In case 128 of them didn't, they could trash them and continue trading on the other 128. Statistically, one loss appeared after 23 trades, so we need to avoid 8 losses - it could have went something like this:

beginning...256 accounts left

1st loss...128 accounts left

2nd loss ... 64 accounts left

3rd loss ... 32 accounts left

4th loss ... 16 accounts left

5th loss .... 8 accounts left

6th loss .... 4 accounts left

7th loss .... 2 accounts left

8th loss .... 1 account left

Now this is just an example on how they could have done it, if I thought about it, I think I could come up with many different solutions to do that.

You may say "yeah, but I have watched the system placing the trades LIVE and all the prices were OK, there's just no way to fake it...", right? WRONG. The trick is that they provided you with the investor password only during the last few days, so they had about 95% probability that the trades on that account will end up in profit (considering the stoploss was 330 pips far when the trade was placed, while the take profit was only about 15 pips far) and even if they were a loss, so what, it would be 5% of the account, as they decreased the lot size significantly before publishing the investor password.

And now you may say "Yeah, but the CEO confirmed it"... well, listen to the call once more, knowing this info. Nothing he says contradicts with this.

Part #1 was just a theory, now comes the proof I have found on their own website.

Now, if you play the video from the International Traders Expo, in 2:48, you will see this shot:

This is a screenshot of an account, which is supposed to be the one that users can view on their website. However, it is a DIFFERENT account, because after 152 trades, the currently published account wasn't at $2,092.13, but at $2,587.18, as you can check for example on MyFXBook.com, where users track the account.

What this PROVES is that the account presented on Expo was different from the currently published (because back in November, they didn't know which account will be the successful one) and that LTP had multiple accounts and the published one is just the successful one.

We are lucky that we found out now. The EA will probably work for a few weeks now because of the 95,6% chance of winning, however, it will crash down eventually. This means it is just another piece of crap, but this time these cocky scammers will be laughing all the way to the bank with their $10,000,000 cheques... unless....

1) you ask for a refund within the 60 days money gurantee. They will HAVE TO refund your money, as it is guaranteed by ClickBank

2) let other people know about this fact. The easiest way is to point them to this website.

I am sorry I had to steal your hope like this, however, I was one of the believers too. Take care and happy trading WITHOUT SCAMMERS.

Trust me. They do not make 10 million dollars from an EA by selling it. A 100K tops. Selling EA's is a bad business'

as sites like this steal them then give them away. It is not what it is cracked up to be.

welcome to one of the very few non-commercial Forex websites. First off, let me assure you that I am not making any money from this website whatsoever. I didn't even put up any ads, although I could have. The only reason I have made this website is because I am sick and tired of all the scammers in the Forex industry.

Actually, I think it's just as plausible as anything else I've read about this EA.

Also, although many developers don't make that much a good few do makes multiple £100k profits and indirect profits through IB arrangements etc. Plus they don't all use ClickBank and most find lots of excuses for not giving a refund.

I notice on Leo they are already suggesting that you use FinFx as they have tested many and surprise surpise it's one of the best. No doubt when users start getting poor results they'll suggest trying FinFx. And when the demo accounts fail they'll say try a live account.

I'm still waiting for some extra intel on why FinFx has a server at the same internet company as Leo in Las Vegas? I can't help feeling that's a crucial part of how this scam was accomplished - well they hope.

i was thinking lets say it is a scam but 95% of the time it is profitable.

why not just open a small account like $500 money u really can miss.

then when it dubbels or trippels get some money from that account and start again with the $500 if u have a bad trade right at the begin then u have bad luck but afterall it is money u can affort to loose.

i have one question does the lotsize grow with your account if yes then if u would have a loose right at the begin u wil not loose everything most forex brokers protect u if u loose 75% of your account.

only idiots would admit to buying this garbage here

HECTOR TRADER and VLADIMIR of sRs trendtrader have also admitted to buying LEOTRADER PRO on their blogs etc. Are you calling them idiots too?

They are testing too to verify the validity of the LIVE statement provided.

So I think people admitting to buying and testing are people of wisdom not idiots as they know they have nothing to loose with the 60 day clickbank guarantee and maybe gain!

So much discussion .

They open the live account with investor access.

They publish their trades

Neural Net or not does not matter.

Someone elses program modified or not, no issue if it is working, and making profits.

If you are no sure then simply use the investor login, duplicate their trades on their account to your real account and once you make enough money simply purchase the program.

I am not going into details on how to duplicate their trades. Fairly simple to do.

As far as Neural Nets I do believe in them.

Edited by Pheniox

"Now, if you play the video from the International Traders Expo, in 2:48, you will see this shot:

What this PROVES is that the account presented on Expo was different from the currently published (because back in November, they didn't know which account will be the successful one) and that LTP had multiple accounts and the published one is just the successful one."

Edited by paws
show as quote

that is an often done trick, is to run multuple accounts with slightly different settings then display the one which hasnt died.

true neuronet, over optimised EA or manual trading - the fact is that i am not convinced by their evidence.

now people have the EA and will display the trades, it can be judged over time.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

HECTOR TRADER and VLADIMIR of sRs trendtrader have also admitted to buying LEOTRADER PRO on their blogs etc. Are you calling them idiots too?

They are testing too to verify the validity of the LIVE statement provided.

So I think people admitting to buying and testing are people of wisdom not idiots as they know they have nothing to loose with the 60 day clickbank guarantee and maybe gain!

Nothing to loose??? Well, maybe your account? ...

I would have to agree. Everybody should know that you can't trade any market profitably with an ea. You can't quantify human emotion that way. And human emotion is what moves the market. Pure and simple....

Is that so?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I would have to agree. Everybody should know that you can't trade any market profitably with an ea. You can't quantify human emotion that way. And human emotion is what moves the market. Pure and simple....

Way wrong.

I will not list the program since I am not here to advertise. THose members that know my accounts on MyFxBook know the results already.

One demo account started November 2009 fully auto up 900 % with one bad trade I refused to close so far that was during the original programming

I have others as well but not here to advertise.

As to Neural Networks.

Well they use them for MIR Scans, Brain imaging and to land a APPOLO spacecraft safely..

Implimenting a Neural Net effectively in an EA is another story.

Last year I went into a project to develop a working Neural Net application. Keeping in mind that there is no store bought computer that can do it effectly, would you trust an MIR scan to a destop computer, do not think so, well at a cost of over 10 k per month to run the Neural Netwrok application on my servers here, used a rented Enterprise SUN Server and even it had some issues, it actually started to realize some profits. WIth an overhead that high just to run the test and we ran it for over three months, I finally closed it down, with several groans from my beta testers, but I will say it can work. I simply do not have all the skills to make it work on a 98 % win theory.

So as to their Leo Trader being a true Neural Netwok and then selling the communication Ea at such a low price.

I do not think so. Also if I had managed to make the Neural Network cost effective I would never have shared the technology.

Stormin may be correct in that it is either a manual trader or perhaps simply a good EA that will work for awhile.

Time will tell.

What you are buying here is simply a communications program, a trade copier if nothing else that works over a network or the Internet and duplices their trades in as real a time as the Internet and the lag therein will allow.

BTW has anyone taken notice of the SL on the current open trade?....

Edited by Pheniox

open trade from post #162 closed for a profit of $1.86

The SL shows 300+ pips away.... but there are Ea's which have hidden SL but show something else to stop brokers STOP HUNTING. I think this is called Broker's nightmare EA. It can be programmed.

This maybe possible . It is an assumption.