Leo Trader Pro

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody has sent me this email regarding Leotrader (Not that I care) Just FYI

from:[email protected] on behalf of; Leo Trader Pro Bonus [[email protected]]

Well, well, well... the first few lines say it all. It's just a huge con job to lead you to believe that leo sucks. Yeah... sucks your blood, sweat, tears and all that you have!

Well I finally am connected to the servers (purchased EA), so will let you know how this goes on my live GoMarkets account

Safire -

How many accounts do they allow you to trade on?

Also, can you trade both the usdgbp and eurusd at the same time with the one license?

thanks in advance -

ecashpro

When the solution is simple, God is answering.

For what its worth..... i have been shadow trading the signals/entries that appeared on their live FinFX charts, on my live tester FXCM account. This is just an account i use to trial stuff like this in live conditions.

I took all the last seven trades, including the EU long today, with complete success. It does mean that the charts have to be open 24 hours, and someone in attendance. You could probably put an alarm indy on it for audio alert.

Was it pure luck or not?

Who knows, but in effect those wins has pretty much paid for a legitimate copy, when im ready.

Somebody has sent me this email regarding Leotrader (Not that I care) Just FYI...

I would not be surprised if that web site (which is really bestleotraderprobonus.com) is another from Patrick Hension who also owns the LeoTrader ones like:

leotraderproblog.com

leotraderprobonus.com

leotraderprobonus.info

leotraderprobonus.net

leotraderprodiscount.com

leotraderproleaked.com

leotraderproreview.info

leotraderproreview.net

leotraderpros.com

leotraderpros.info

leotraderpros.net

leotraderproscam.com

leotraderproscam.info

leotraderproscam.net

leotraderprospecial.com

leotraderprosystem.com

leotraderprox.com

Unfortunately this one has protected the identity so I guess we'll never know for sure. If you look at the leotraderscam web site you'll see on that one he tries to make out he has nothing to do with the leotrader as well.

This is a guy who is heavily into marketing. He has nearly 200 identifiable web sites and no doubts others we can't trace. Just knowing that alone makes me suspicious of this guys real intentions.

Edited by piphead

Bought it today and trading on my live account with 2% risk setting on a $540 balance. Will watch it carefully and report my trade results on Go Markets along with it's Investor account trades on Finfx !

I will watch the trading activity closely this week and report back . If it doesn't shape up to all its hyped to be then i will immediately ask for a refund from clickbank.

I really don't believe there is any way of educating this baby because it is constantly communicating with its server and without a valid receipt code it pauses !

Just recieved a mail from the support staff :

Hello,

Neural nets LTP (Leo trader pro) it is a trade replicator which receives trade signals from our neural nets at our servers. Unfortunately that is the only way to trade with neural nets.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

millions of spammers pushing this. Dubiously getting almost identical sales BS to the pips4idiots rubbish the other week... Pips4idiots timer reset from 0 several days running! :) haha!

wonder what nexxt weeks exciting expert advisor will be.. ALL scam rubbish and in the bin.

Basically with this ea they are sending you signals. probably as a result of a manual trader somewhere (hopefully one with at least some fx experience). Whether you make any money or not with this time will tell..personally i think not

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Theozaki and others,

I also bought Leotraderpro version for eurusd and gbpusd yesterday.

Please advise:

1. Do we need to attach this ea on 2 charts of eurusd and gbpusd? Or 1 chart of either EURUSD or GBPUSD is enough?

2. Which timeframe? 1h?

3. By the way, version for USDCHF and USDJPY is exactly same as version for EURUSD and GBPUSD. The only difference is 2 different clickbank's receipt code which will automatically communicate with seller's own server to authenticate which version it is.

So, trade signals will be automatically transferred to buyer's account, and depending on which version we bought, they will deliver corresponding pairs (Eurusd/Gbpusd or Usdchf/Usdjpy).

Today, no single trade yet.

Let's compare all our trades together and compared with their live account at Finfx to see if they are exactly the same or different.

By the way, I am having Pipslaer ea from Megadroid people. They claimed it trades on USDCAD with no loss for past 6 months. Any genious can crack their DLL file, I will post the link to download Pipslaser EA then. Please advise.

Have a nice day !

James

Bought it today and trading on my live account with 2% risk setting on a $540 balance. Will watch it carefully and report my trade results on Go Markets along with it's Investor account trades on Finfx !

I will watch the trading activity closely this week and report back . If it doesn't shape up to all its hyped to be then i will immediately ask for a refund from clickbank.

I really don't believe there is any way of educating this baby because it is constantly communicating with its server and without a valid receipt code it pauses !

theozaki, there's a rumour that you need to use some special account on MT4.. Is that true or can you just use a standard mini-account?

Hi james_phuc28,

my comments are written between your lines.

Hi Theozaki and others,

I also bought Leotraderpro version for eurusd and gbpusd yesterday.

A friend has bought it too, so I am well informed about things.

Please advise:

1. Do we need to attach this ea on 2 charts of eurusd and gbpusd? Or 1 chart of either EURUSD or GBPUSD is enough?

According to the manual 1 chart is enough.

Every account copier works this way. It needs only 1 chart where it is attached to, then it copies trades according to the rules programmed into the Copier-EA.

2. Which timeframe? 1h?

TF does not matter. It works on tick-data and does not analyze candles (only then TF would matter).

3. By the way, version for USDCHF and USDJPY is exactly same as version for EURUSD and GBPUSD. The only difference is 2 different clickbank's receipt code which will automatically communicate with seller's own server to authenticate which version it is.

That is correct.

2 charts if both licenses have been purchased.

The EA on the EURUSD or GBPUSD chart needs the receipt code for the standard version.

The EA on the USDJPY or USDCHF chart needs the receipt code for the upsell version.

There is only 1 EA, only difference is the receipt-code and the chart to which the EA must be attached.

My friend asked support about how many live-accounts the EA will trade on and how many different PCs.

The answer:

The EA is licensed for 2 live-accounts on maximum 2 PCs.

That is exactly what I thought.

This thing cannot be educated.

The receipt code is checked on their server.

Only thing they need to do there is a check like

a) How many connections for this receipt code are active ?

b) How many different IPs attempt to connect ?

Now you may get the receipt code from somebody and attach the EA to your chart. What will happen ?

Their server will detect that this receipt-code is already busy with 2 connections ( assuming that the sharer of the receipt code uses the EA to trade 2 accounts ( 1 live, 1 demo ) and you will get no access to the server.

Or it will detect other IPs than those of the sharer and reject the connection.

My 2 cents: This thing cannot be educated. Correct me if I am wrong.

So, trade signals will be automatically transferred to buyer's account, and depending on which version we bought, they will deliver corresponding pairs (Eurusd/Gbpusd or Usdchf/Usdjpy).

Today, no single trade yet.

Let's compare all our trades together and compared with their live account at Finfx to see if they are exactly the same or different.

By the way, I am having Pipslaer ea from Megadroid people. They claimed it trades on USDCAD with no loss for past 6 months. Any genious can crack their DLL file, I will post the link to download Pipslaser EA then. Please advise.

Have a nice day !

James

can not educate ? why ?

if might please share statement ???

If you read through the thread you will see the answer to your question.

This is a trader copier EA which requires a receipt code limited to 1-2 accounts from that server.

The technology will not allow this to be educated!

You need to trust the 5 month LIVE statement provided by the vendor and spend some of your hard earned money first to prove to yourself it works.

You need to depend on yourself to do some background reading from the links provided in the thread OR google the website and spend some of your own time reading and understanding what is going on.

Thanks you for some self reading effort before asking the same repeat questions as others before have done and still others who have patiently repeatedly answered them too several times over.