Instant Buy and Sell Dittman

Enter at arrow (GREEN-long...RED-short)

Exit at next arrow (don't agree with this as you loose a lot of the pips gained)

Only trade in trend direction (this is determined by the GREEN lines in the bottom indicator...if flat no trend DON'T TRADE...)

Stop Loss....the top/bottom of candle before entry arrow (previous candle) + 10pips for 5min timeframe, 15pips for 15-30min, 20pips for 1hr and above

Timeframes: M5 (not recommended), M15, M30, 1H, 4H ( 1H is default settings )

Most useful timeframes M15, M30 ( make sure to set correct setting for each timeframe)

settings

H4 - Arrowperiod - 45-65 (55) Arrowsticker - 1.5-2.0 (1.9)

H1 - Arrowperiod - 44-64 (53) Arrowsticker - 1.1-1.7 (1.2)

M30 - Arrowperiod - 26-42 (37) Arrowsticker - 1.1-1.6 (1.3)

M15- Arrowperiod - 44-64 (53) Arrowsticker - 1.5-1.1 (1.2)

M5 - Arrowperiod - 15-30 (65) Arrowsticker - 1.1-1.4 (1.2)

Sorry, I believe I was not clear.

I mean the system rules in the code. It uses MACD and Bulls/Bears but I cannot read MQL code.

For some reason the signals are pretty good.

Enter at arrow (GREEN-long...RED-short)

Exit at next arrow (don't agree with this as you loose a lot of the pips gained)

Only trade in trend direction (this is determined by the GREEN lines in the bottom indicator...if flat no trend DON'T TRADE...)

Stop Loss....the top/bottom of candle before entry arrow (previous candle) + 10pips for 5min timeframe, 15pips for 15-30min, 20pips for 1hr and above

Timeframes: M5 (not recommended), M15, M30, 1H, 4H ( 1H is default settings )

Most useful timeframes M15, M30 ( make sure to set correct setting for each timeframe)

settings

H4 - Arrowperiod - 45-65 (55) Arrowsticker - 1.5-2.0 (1.9)

H1 - Arrowperiod - 44-64 (53) Arrowsticker - 1.1-1.7 (1.2)

M30 - Arrowperiod - 26-42 (37) Arrowsticker - 1.1-1.6 (1.3)

M15- Arrowperiod - 44-64 (53) Arrowsticker - 1.5-1.1 (1.2)

M5 - Arrowperiod - 15-30 (65) Arrowsticker - 1.1-1.4 (1.2)

Thanks Joy22 but MULTIUPLOAD uses rapidshare and I cannot use it. Can somebody upload to a different sharer site please.

If you scroll down, you'll see that multiupload has a few different download servers, not just rapidshare. Guess rapidshare is their preferred server, but scrolling down you'll see megaupload, depositfiles, hotfile, zshare and uploading.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a lot of posts regarding Dittman and i agree with many....I've seen a lot of posts on this indicator saying it's just Psar, MA's, MACD, bull/bear etc.....again, it probably is........however i like this indicator, really like it........i've yet to see it re-paint (even though some claim it does)

I've done a search for a BuySell EA but haven't found one, I was hoping someone with programming skills could use it to make an EA, with good MM i think it could be the back bone of a good profitable system.

heikobear i don't know if you've managed it?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...