{Req}Piplaser

Guest indoshare

What timeframe and settings did you use?

Well.. I bought it for $7 and was testing for a while and then went live only to find that the license is only good on 1 live account and unlimited demos.

In any case, I went ahead and edu it. Here's 1.01

[spoiler=download link] http://mir dot cr/04UTCKIV

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayman007
Would be nice to hear if anyone has tested this and is it working. I did a fast job edu it and it looks like it's working but I have a license as well.

Does the educated version still require the dll file? Or is it just included for reference to the original?

Would be nice to hear if anyone has tested this and is it working. I did a fast job edu it and it looks like it's working but I have a license as well.

I got a trade on the edu but nothing on the licensed one. I think it's very much broker dependent and even then doesn't trade to often.

are they on different brokers? I tested the EDU and my licensed one and they were identical in profit. i got a trade last night, but on the licensed one as I haven't had a second to switch it yet.

Are you using the DLL File?

I am getting trades with the licensed version, but not the educated version. But, I am also using the DLL file. Maybe the DLL file isn't necessary for the educated version? Most other educated EA's don't require a DLL file. Many times a DLL file can actually cause problems with educated EA's. But, some educated EAs do requre the dll file. :-?

I got atrade with 3 Pips Profit with edu on IBFX demo

Are you using the DLL File?

I am getting trades with the licensed version, but not the educated version. But, I am also using the DLL file. Maybe the DLL file isn't necessary for the educated version? Most other educated EA's don't require a DLL file. Many times a DLL file can actually cause problems with educated EA's. But, some educated EAs do requre the dll file. :-?

THE dll file is in the library folder I dont know if the Ea is using it or not

OK. Thanks. Yes, that's what I meant. So, including the dll file in the library folder is not interfering with the EA trading. I guess I'll keep everything the same here for a few more days....

THE dll file is in the library folder I dont know if the Ea is using it or not

After testing I further noticed that without the dll file the educated version will not even authenticate. So, maybe it is a spread problem.

But, I still don't know why the licensed version is not giving the same problem?

OK. Thanks. Yes, that's what I meant. So, including the dll file in the library folder is not interfering with the EA trading. I guess I'll keep everything the same here for a few more days....

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get it to work on a live account yet? I also have it on IBFX, but with a "live" account, and have no trades since installing it on April 5th. Yet, the licensed version is trading almost every day on live account. :-?

I got atrade with 3 Pips Profit with edu on IBFX demo

• 1 month later...