{Req}Piplaser

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the e-mail too. The link is:-

hxxp://www.forex-megadroid.com/blog/index.php/general-information/the-piplaser-bot-usdcad-perfection/

However, I have bought a few things on Megadroid's recommendation together with their special bonus and none of them (item or bonus) has turned out to be any good. So I would take it with a large pinch of salt and not even bother with it.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

I got this bonus EA when buying Pips 4 idiot ea. But this bonus ea has DLL file.

So, any genious DLL crackers, please pm me, tell me their email address, and I will send them full version of Pip Laser EA. Then, they can post the full cracked and workable version here for everybody to backtest and forward-test it.

I can not post it here, because I may be banned by the author.

I hope all of you can understand it.

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
does that mean that it needs no authentication or that it will always work regardless of whether they come up with a new update? like if they change the dll, will this one still work?

It will work on any account demo or real without authentication.Don't know about future updates.I can't see the future :D

Guest Jayman007

Piplaser v. 1.01 EDU

Well.. I bought it for $7 and was testing for a while and then went live only to find that the license is only good on 1 live account and unlimited demos.

In any case, I went ahead and edu it. Here's 1.01

[spoiler=download link] http://mir dot cr/04UTCKIV

Edited by Jayman007