[SHARE] ABCD pattern

fx4_ever: Can you please shed some light into how we can use Barros Swing to trade. I have heard about it but I do not know the parameters and how to utilize it to trade. As I know it, Ray Barros uses high time frames. Thanks.

I changed the date on parameter. If I am using on 1 hr chart, I start from just 12-24 hr period. If I am using it on lower time frame than 1 hr, then, I have to change the starting hour.

extern bool XABC_enabled = true;

extern datetime XABC_spec_time = 0; //D'2010.12.9 00:00'; - 1 hr chart or //D'2010.12.9 12:00 - 15 min chart ( just as an example)..

Because, to me, trading 15 min time frame, past few days of s/r won't help me. But, if I am trading on daily swing, I should give at least 2 weeks period to find my s/r, etc..

Is there anyone here that can code the AB=CD pattern? The Search Pattern V6 indicator takes up a lot of memory and slows the computer down a lot. I have another which is I think similar or maybe a stripped down version of ZUP, but I figure it's the same but renamed. You guys have a look.

hxxp://[email protected]/VPLSJOWCQ5

easiest (to get only ABCD patterns) is korHarmonics - already posted here

and yes - that is stripped down version of the ZUP

edit: a pict from kor

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4384/korabcdusdchf.gif

and 1-2-3 Barry's

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7043/123patternusdchf.gif

Edited by musketeer

I've been in this one for several days now but if i wasn't your set up looks good(127/78) with symmetry.I got in on the 61.8 level on the 4hr chart and took half my risk at 38.2 level up.....stops are to break even now right above the 61.8 level where i got in.This was a pullback trade i took .... 61.8 and 161.8 coming back down and symmetry. Rob