Another EA creation request, but it's my personal strategy, Profitable!!

Artion

Artion,

Beware that EA coders have spent loads of time here and elsewhere converting great performing manual systems to EAs and almost always the end result from the EA is nothing like what could be achieved from manual trading.

Market conditions change and manual traders can easily adapt to this, however it's tricky to pin down the code to understand these changes. You can backtest an EA in 2010 and get 2,000% returns but run the same EA in 2009 and it makes a loss!

Also manual traders have lots of hidden tricks up their sleeves which are not often made obvious to the EA coder - feelings based on experience such as:

"I didn't enter this trade because I didn't like the look of the price action"

"The general market was so choppy, I stayed out all day"

"Price was moving far to quick to even consider a reversal even though the indicators lined up"

"I could see a head and shoulders almost forming on the 4H, so kept out of this one for now and waited for the breakout if it arrives"

"The last candle was a bullish spike, however news was announced 15 mins ago and now price is falling, so I think I'll be looking for Shorts rather than Longs"

etc.

You may be able to covert your manual system into a handy EA eventually, though these points are worth considering as part of your development process.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Good day,

I believe you know that there are some coders here who can do that for you...

Some would do it for money since it is their job and others would do it for free and may run away with it if found it seccuessful...

so be careful...

If you need help with what you have, I would be glad to do it.

Best wishes,

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I hate these useless threads, if you arent sharing then generally we arent caring. To put it simply most including myself will move along to a more transparent user willing to share rather than horde. Had you of bothered to share then you probably would of had multiple EA's created by now with multiple people all working to make it better.