Lookin for Super SCALPER

Hello Jarora,

Thanks for your mail. I got many inquiries in last few days so I couldn't answer immediately.

Right now I am not selling my super Scalper EA. It's very good, and I am happy making some big money with it, so I don't want to give it away neither for testing nor sell it.

I might consider selling it later to a few serious big traders, but it wouldn't be cheap. Most probably about $5,000.

I know it's expensive, but it really makes lots of money, not like other crap programs out there.

I am doing Money Management with a few chosen brokers.

The minimum deposit would be about $2,000 on PAMM Accounts or $5,000 on individual accounts, but it depends on the broker.

I am still trying to find the best ones for this system that have PAMM accounts.

Basically I can try to use your existing brokers, but I will tell you next time 2, 3 brokers of my choice. I am negotiating with them right now the spreads and other conditions.

I will let you know soon the IB links and the other details like profit split, payments of profits, etc.

If there are any brokers of your preference, let me know, then I will try to use them too.

Basically the profit split is 50% for you and 50% for me, but if the deposit is higher, e.g. $5,000 or $10,000 then it can be 45% or 40%.

Some brokers have fixed profit split on Managed Accounts.

I mostly trade GBPUSD and EURUSD with the Super Scalper that you can see on myfxbook.com.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Best Regards,

Wayne

Each trade lasts 2 mins, but the EA does not place a new trade every 2 mins, big difference. The big question here is whether or not the results are fabricated or not, because why would anyone in there right mind offer managed accounts, have all of the headaches that go with them when they can get very rich just trading the EA. I mean come on, 2551% ROI in 15 days which is 3 weeks of trading.

Each trade lasts 2 mins, but the EA does not place a new trade every 2 mins, big difference. The big question here is whether or not the results are fabricated or not, because why would anyone in there right mind offer managed accounts, have all of the headaches that go with them when they can get very rich just trading the EA. I mean come on, 2551% ROI in 15 days which is 3 weeks of trading.

yes right..

the rule of exit is close on 2 minutes.. that's all, nothing else..

but he has rule of entry..

I think it really perfect entry rule...

but im sure, the ea can not use on all brokers to get good result.

if he wants to manage accounts, i think is normall.. it will be side income of him.. he gets 50% of profit.

we are know.. forex is risky.. no guarantee....

cheers..

For those that don't understand how this could be a scam then send your money and you will find out.

Here is a possible scenario: The developer and the bucket shop broker (maybe they are one in the same) agree to share the profits. The developer does the marketing, agrees to receive 50% of the fictional profits and the mark (investor, sucker, fool) sends say $10,000 to a PAMM account thinking it is safe because only he can make withdrawals. Little does he know what is in store for him!

Amazingly the EA loses 100% in the first day. Oh, so sorry says the developer but FOREX is risky. The broker didn't lose anything as he was trading against the mark because he knew he was going to win 100% of the trades. What happens to your $10,000? The broker and the developer split it as per their agreement.

How does the developer show a statement with a withdrawal? Well, if he is working with the broker, don't you think they could set up a phony account?

The first rule of investing in anything is that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But, hey, its your money, send it in and if you become a billionaire overnight then great for you but more than likely you will end up losing everything that you invest.

Edited by hitescape
clarity

I have been looking at the EA trade entry history and how it is getting it's trade signals.

From what I can gather, and I think I am fairly close to guessing it, is that it runs on the M5 timeframe, and looks for new daily highs, and breaks into the top 20 pips of the daily high from the last M5 candle. It must be a modified TRO rat trading scalping system of some type, using more than one signal for entry.

Trades have a 10 pip stop loss and last for 2 minutes. I'm not sure why some trades last 3 minutes. I haven't been able to figure that part of it out yet.... but I am oh so close...

I wonder if someone asked him what the EA's entry condition is?

Where do I sign up?

No seriously, they couldn't have the wealth of the whole world, because the max lots won't let him.

No broker will let a trader go beyond 10 lots. If you want to trade more lots, you would need broker confirmation and experience liquidity issues.

i'm not sure it's a total scam though, because I have heard of manual traders who scalp for a living like this EA trades. I think it's just a matter of finding out how the EA actually trades first, and I have a number of ideas.