(Share)Hehe looky what i found..@GRU!!@needs(EDU)

This version may help a little by refreshing price rates. I don't understand the immediate closing, unless the broker reversed the trade from buy to sell or vice versa, or the EA is closing for some other reason. I believe some ECN brokers do generate more problems than others. I need to check it on a ECN platform, but it's the same code I always use.

http://www.4shared.com/file/dy0kuD5o/GRU_ECN.html

Guys, come on, If you would examine just a little bit the results of this EA on myfxbook then you will see that 75% of the trades closed in the same minute that they were opened.

In REAL trading there is just NO WAY that you can open trades and in less then a minute get your spread back and add profit on top of it.

You will succeed in doing so once in a while. But the majority of your trades will be in loss after a minute. Even if it was only the spread.

This EA so called, succeed to do this over hundreds of trades in 6 days ?!

It is someting similar like Birt did on a demo account where he turned 1K$ into 1billion$ in 24 hours. But at least he was fair enough to say that this trick can only be done a demo account.

hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/members/birt/1k-over-1-billion-less/10962

Check out his statement and you will see that 95% of his trades closed with profit in the same minute that they were taken in. Impossible to do this on a real account.

I hope you get your sences back ;)

Regards... FXiGoR

Edited by FXiGoR

Guys, come on, If you would examine just a little bit the results of this EA on myfxbook then you will see that 75% of the trades closed in the same minute that they were opened.

In REAL trading there is just NO WAY that you can open trades and in less then a minute get your spread back and add profit on top of it.

You will succeed in doing so once in a while. But the majority of your trades will be in loss after a minute. Even if it was only the spread.

It is someting similar like Birt did on a demo account where he turned 1K$ into 1billion$ in 24 hours. But at least he was fair enough to say that this trick can only be done a demo account.

hxxp://www.myfxbook.com/members/birt/1k-over-1-billion-less/10962

Check out his statement and you will see that 95% of his trades closed in the same minute that they were taken in with profit. Impossible to do this on a real account.

I hope you get your sences back ;)

Regards... FXiGoR

hey FXiGoR,

you are right it's friction of a pip TP,

regards

ramliam

• 2 weeks later...