Signal Indicator-Modification (req)

Hello friends have been using this signal indicator for some time and its really an good indicator, but have problem while reading it.

:-/

Could anyone here modify this indicator ;

In means it should display the signal - up or down (big text)/big Arrow(up-down) on the chart at the right hand upper corner, also if possible its values too that it displays in the current indicator window.

The indicator is very simple in coding, even its signal is easy to derive above zero buy, below zero sell, and on zero neutral.

Hope some one might have some free time, to do this coding.

This modification might improve the performance of the original indicator.

Here attached file : h**p://www.easy-share.com/1912943628/Signal.mq4

check the link properly.

Thanks in Advance.:)

cheerio

=D>

Subject repaint

it's a repaint indicator.

Hello chichicha:) this is checkmail and think you didn't set the inputs correctly, else it works good even on 1 min chart(70% accurate), watch the indicator properly it just repaints the current bar and not when it crosses its zero mark.

Also do mind today is friday, the movement is really weird.

Hope you get my point, and if possible proceed with the above process of modification.

subject - no repaints

Hi checkmail,

This indi repaints badly, do you have any idea how it is calculated ? I haven't looked at the code yet.

Maybe I can do the job if u convince me that this indicator is not a repainter.

Just give me the idea behind this indi and how it works.

Hello Silent Trader this is checkmail and am using this indicator from 3-4 months and it works well nearly in every time frames.So far the results have been good apart from other indicators(oscillators) even it beats ema sometimes.

The logic is simple when the range goes above zero its an buy and when the range goes below the zero mark its sell.

Also when the range is above zero bars are painted upwards and vice-versa.

Am comfortable with the Signal indicator, just require some user friendly presentation like the thv indicator gives on the right side of the chart charts.

Same pattern, either in big text or in form of arrows and also the range value below the signal.

So far atleast the results are good than earlier indicator, mostly use it on 15,5 and few times on 1 min charts.

Hope you are satisfied with mine explanation.

cheerio:)

Will be waiting for the modification, in advance thanks.=D>

Fisher clonedownloaded while surfing for indicators

@checkmail,

This indicator is just renamed fisher. So, yes, it will repaint.

Hello friend(bgrtz) you may be right about the indicator as all fisher indicators are confusing and repainting but this one is been modified a bit and made more reliable.I got this indicator while surfing, claiming better than fisher, an improved indicator.But it lacks user friendly presentation, here am trying to apply it for more ease.

Currently giving good results than ema.:)

Hope you got the solution.

@checkmail,

Good for you if this indicator suits your trading style, that's the most important..

But as I have said before, it is fisher, nothing's changed. I have checked the code. So, if you have success with it, fine... But don't claimed that your indi is non-repaint, modified so more reliable, etc. It will be unfair and confusing for some member here.

Regards

Omg are you guys serious right now. All this guy is asking for is a modification to his indicator, either you can do it or you can STFU. He's not asking you guys to go freaking put it on your charts and trade it until your eyes bleed. He just want a modification! He shared the indi freely, hoping someone would help him. And all you guys do is criticize the poor guy. If your willing to help him then do it. If not keep your comments to yourself. If he said he's having success and it doesn't repaint (for him somehow?) then good for him. Who cares what the indi *is* or *was* Help the guy or let him be....Gosh people Forex is hard enough as it is for some (like myself) lets try to be sensible and reasonable, ok?

Guest fxprofits

what settings do u use??? best timeframe? plz thanks

Hello chichicha:) this is checkmail and think you didn't set the inputs correctly, else it works good even on 1 min chart(70% accurate), watch the indicator properly it just repaints the current bar and not when it crosses its zero mark.

Also do mind today is friday, the movement is really weird.

Hope you get my point, and if possible proceed with the above process of modification.

Repaint subject

Hello friends am just trying to get this signal indicator modified for an more userfriendly presentation and ease in trading.As far i have traded with it, all superindicators are going down against it.

Now here is the key, am not only using this signal indicator alone, but also relying on ema for confirmations.

Look properly in the indicator window, just don't look at bars, look at its values given below it, its simple zero value change signal.

Also while trading mostly use this values more than the bars that are painted.

Again just want this signal indicator to display up or down with its values below it on charts and nothing else.

Well am not saying its 100 percent profitable but its worth atleast 70% profits if used more efficiently.

Have compared it with mine other mostly use indicators and this signal indicators comes out to be best among it.

Hope you got explanation about this indi.

Again don't just watch bars but also its value given in the indicator window.

profitable upto 70%

@checkmail,

Good for you if this indicator suits your trading style, that's the most important..

But as I have said before, it is fisher, nothing's changed. I have checked the code. So, if you have success with it, fine... But don't claimed that your indi is non-repaint, modified so more reliable, etc. It will be unfair and confusing for some member here.

Regards

Hello bgrtz this is checkmail and have already specified that its found while surfing, which is better than earlier fisher indicators.

Also am not claming here about 100% accuracy but only 70% atleast better than mine other indicators.

20% for opening the trade an 10% for closing the trade is acceptable.

By the way do you know any indicator that have more accuracy or nearly perfect to trade.Please share with us, Thanks in advance.

Signal indicator

what settings do u use??? best timeframe? plz thanks

Hello fxprofits this is checkmail and this signal indicator works fine upto 70%, you just can't expect any indicator to be 100% in functionality.

The main point in the indicator is its range values and zero is an important point where the signal changes or generates.

Don't just watch the indicator window for its bars, but also its range value.

If above zero its buy and vice-versa, and about repainting am yet to get any non-repaint indicator.

But for the time being atleast to be safe from fake signals its good one, earlier suffered heavy losses due to fake signals.

And setting its normally 10, but still if you don't trust than make it safe 20, and for more safe trade 50 as input in settings.

And also an not if you find any non-repaint indicator please share it with me as till now no indicator have that functionality.

Hope you got your explanation clear.

Guest fxprofits

Hi Checkmail,

You sound interesting!! could we chat on gmail or yahoo or skype please give me ur ID.

I don't understand your repaint theory.. about values?? all i can see in the indicator is zero line bar cross. question is, does it repaint the the previous bar.. or does it repaint at all.. if not what i see in the chart is great.. if it repaints its crap.. its either one of the two.. so please clarify.. thanks..

Guest fxprofits

Hi Businessman9821,

Would you please upload your LFH simulator here.. that sounds good. I tried googling it but could not find it.. send the instructions as well..

thanks in advance

i cant do without LFH Simulator. expecialy dragging the simulation speed to 30 or 31.

I will test this indicator and if i say it repaints, believe me it does, but if i say it dosn't repaint, believe me it dosn't. So guyz should rely on my judgement becuz i am more enlightened in this field more than most of you in this forum.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Guest fxprofits

so what does it repaint??????????????/

i cant do without LFH Simulator. expecialy dragging the simulation speed to 30 or 31.

I will test this indicator and if i say it repaints, believe me it does, but if i say it dosn't repaint, believe me it dosn't. So guyz should rely on my judgement becuz i am more enlightened in this field more than most of you in this forum.