I think it is the same author who previously produced the "ATM-FX" and the "Ultim@te Forex Predictor (TUFXP)", both of which had pretty good reviews and users feedback. In fact, I was using ATM-FX profitably as part of my trading tools for a while. [Although recently, ATM-FX does not seem to be performing as wall as in the past]

So at least the Fx180 comes with a better pedigree than most forex new product launches. I only hope that it is not like TUFXP, which requires a stand-alone software and monthly subscription to price feed.

Will be interested to see what this new one does, if anyone will be sharing.

You're probably right about the author bit, although I have to disagree about the good reviews on TUFXP of which I was one of the early unlucky owners (I actuallly began my approach to the Forex with it :() and also on the ATM-FX, which I never traded personally but I know of many people who did and gave up after a fair long period of trading it, due to the lack of consistency. You probably happened to use it during a lucky patch. The reason I started this thread is pure curiosity. ;)

You're probably right about the author bit, although I have to disagree about the good reviews on TUFXP of which I was one of the early unlucky owners (I actuallly began my approach to the Forex with it :() and also on the ATM-FX, which I never traded personally but I know of many people who did and gave up after a fair long period of trading it, due to the lack of consistency. You probably happened to use it during a lucky patch. The reason I started this thread is pure curiosity. ;)

Sorry about your bad experience with TUFXP. I never used that myself, my prior comments were merely based on what I read on couple of other blogs. For example, the folks at c@sh-m@ster seem to have trade this quite profitably for over a year. But perhaps market dynamics have changed since then?

On ATM-FX, it did give me many good trades in the past, but you may be right as well, lately it has been getting stopped out quite a bit.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out this upcoming forex product, and will still be interested in seeing about Fx18o.

Sorry about your bad experience with TUFXP. I never used that myself, my prior comments were merely based on what I read on couple of other blogs. For example, the folks at c@sh-m@ster seem to have trade this quite profitably for over a year. But perhaps market dynamics have changed since then?

Just to shed some light on it, c@sh-m@ster is a bunch of lies, and I can assure it's not my opinion only as I've been in touch with many TUFXP traders for a long time. We opened a chat room and tried to turn it upside down to make it profitable: it never happened with both versions 1 and 2! Backtest is a wonderful thing, but in real time just worthless. We devised many systems on it based on backtest, but then the hard truth was that live signals would appear or disappear, and the feed was not second in its share of guilt. The daily overviews which still carry on were and are beautiful but trades shown in hindsight won't get you much money if you know what I mean. :)) Many managed to sell it before the company decided not to allow it anymore and I regret I didn't myself :( Moral of the story: it was a huge mistake to buy and use it, paid with money and blood...

. . . Many managed to sell it before the company decided not to allow it anymore and I regret I didn't myself :( Moral of the story: it was a huge mistake to buy and use it, paid with money and blood...

I didn't know that. If I remember correctly, it was not cheap either, plus there was also the constant data feed. Just curious, were you involved in the group that started the UFX M@sters

http://[email protected]/

? They have changed format since it first started. But I almost joined UTFXP because of reading about it from the tufxpm results.

After reading about your experience, I feel less enthused about the Fx180 now.

Just curious, were you involved in the group that started the UFX M@sters
http://[email protected]/

? They have changed format since it first started. But I almost joined UTFXP because of reading about it from the tufxpm results.

After reading about your experience, I feel less enthused about the Fx180 now.

Unfortunately I was yes. :( More money in the bin... TUFXP was £2,400 and Masters £1,200. But that was the least. If I think of how much I lost by trading this crap, that still hurts. Just by chance, I was notified today by one of my friends about this post from a fellow TUFXP trader who used to be with us: "unfortunately things not good here - all my money was hoovered up by using a well known trading signal software (TUFXP) never to be seen again".

As for the UFX masters, they were really subtle at thieving. Adding systems to systems (not free) and then finally a signal room, which was attended by some friends, which, for a change, was crap added to crap.

I also just remembered a detail about ATM-FX. When I moaned about getting endless buying solicitations, that I knew people who had bought it and still didnt make money off it (while I had a copy already) they sent me a complimentary copy to try out myself. This happened after a couple of months from the launch, so the software wouldn't sell anymore. So what about the people who paid for it? Not very serious, is it? So do not expect much good from this bunch of #@#%

The only positive thing I can say is they do honour refunds. Period.

Unfortunately I was yes. :( More money in the bin... TUFXP was £2,400 and Masters £1,200. But that was the least. If I think of how much I lost by trading this crap, that still hurts . . .

Ouch. I feel for you, mate. Thanks for correcting my previous impression about them. And also thanks for sharing your experience about them too. So others can learn from your experience and now be warned.

• 3 weeks later...

Fx18o Ebook Download

A chat with a fellow trader netted me this little download link. He allows me to post it here. He said he's not impressed (and probably will ask for refund in the future). I just took a quick read through, I agree with him, I'm not impressed either. Wish the author has spent more time and efforts on the trading system, and less on the fancy graphics, or on detailing how to sign up account and set-up on IG Index, or used up so many pages just on detailing the forex factory calendar.

Anyway, here you go:

Download Page

http://[email protected]/fx18o/download

(change the "@" to "a", and the alphabet "o" of "18o" to number "0")

You'll need this login and password info:

Login: 180download
Password: fxprofits

This trader friend does not live in the same continent as I do, so he will not be sharing the CD and physical manual which is shipped physically by postal mail. But having read the ebook, I don't think we really need them anyway.

Edit: would suggest someone creates a mirror after download, in case the author changes the password.

Edited by joeytrader

. . .Its using 20-50-100 EMA for generating signals apart from Bar strength indicators . . .

Hi checkmail, actually, I think the author's version uses only one EMA, not three. See step 8 on page 24, he changes the first EMA to 5 periods EMA, and delete the content for the other two MAs. And you can also see his chart examples, only 1 moving average. But maybe three MAs will work better than one. Need to test and see. Thanks for the suggested settings.

Edited by joeytrader