(Req) L0nd0n Cl0s3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
many issues were posted over 6 pages. which "issues" when you say having same issue?

Sorry for replying so late, but I must have missed your post. I was just replying to the couple of posts before mine, #49 and 50, as I experienced the same problem: some videos are missing...

Does anyone have the file that just gives info on the Noble Method Entry along with the updated way the London Close method is traded? I downloaded a huge file that has way too much info and errors where I can't see anything.
The Noble trade is in the subfolder named Noble Entry Technique located in the folder Named Supplement Materials. Click the file named nobleentry.html

The London Close strategy is located in the folder named webinar inside the folder named LC. When you're there click default.htm and watch.

If you don't have those files, just post here and I will upload them for you. It will take a little while. ;)

Has anyone traded the strategy?

There are reversals at London Close at times, but they are very variable. It looks like that she makes her profits mostly by adding secondary trades that are added after failed attempts. The logic of these secondary trades is not really explained. Looks like an art to me rather than a system.

Happy if anyone can show me otherwise.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate if you do upload the files because I don't have them. I searched and they are not there.

Sorry for replying so late, but I must have missed your post. I was just replying to the couple of posts before mine, #49 and 50, as I experienced the same problem: some videos are missing...

The Noble trade is in the subfolder named Noble Entry Technique located in the folder Named Supplement Materials. Click the file named nobleentry.html

The London Close strategy is located in the folder named webinar inside the folder named LC. When you're there click default.htm and watch.

If you don't have those files, just post here and I will upload them for you. It will take a little while. ;)

I noticed that too about the "secondary trades" when looking at the results. I was under the impression that trades are taken

during a certain time of the day with a tight stop when certain conditions are met but it seems it's more to it than that.

Has anyone traded the strategy?

There are reversals at London Close at times, but they are very variable. It looks like that she makes her profits mostly by adding secondary trades that are added after failed attempts. The logic of these secondary trades is not really explained. Looks like an art to me rather than a system.

Happy if anyone can show me otherwise.

• 4 months later...

I didn't notice any indi included, only really looking at the videos. When setting up my chart I looked at the real daily ranges for five days and did the calculation. Better than cluttering a chart...IMHO

I am hoping to sort out how it works this week, start to demo it next week.

Problem with the 'course' is that Vic Noble doesn't just describe what to do straight away but goes off on tangents that leave me sleepy!!!

How about we start a new thread and go through the thing step by step? Have to call it 'Tea Time London' so we don't attract 'google'

Edited by Freddie

anyways i found other adr indicators that do the exact same calculation...so not gonna complain. There is an advance strategy video/DVD that is separate from this according to the forex mentors website. Any ideas where that can be located or if anyone has it. IT would be much appreciated.

it is bonus 4 Bonus Resource #4: A detailed video recording by Shirley showing ADVANCED strategies for loss mitigation and/or additional profits. With this strategy, Shirley shows her strategy for turning losing trades into winning ones. This strategy is included with the full webinar recording.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...