(Req) instant profit machine

www.instantprofitmachine.com this system looks promising, any body have rested and wiling to share

Even though this software CONSISTENTLY generates $17,048 each month for me, if used correctly it can easily pull in as much as $4597.76 in 24 hours... and I only want another 25 11 people who are actually serious about getting rich online to have access to it...

As always, I love marketers

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4407/shellyscam.jpg

One day, I'd like a nice marketer explains why, if he (or she) can win up to $ 4,597.76 (admire the precision, why not $ 5000), he should be bored to fit his small internet business, lose time (time is money) to be held accountable to his nice customers who have had to pay a miserable dole of $ 49.97 (once again: admire the precision, why not $ 50).

But do not worry, I think I have the answer! LOL

You will notice that it is the "first woman" not to bear a name ending with the letter "a".

As Rita, Donna, Olga .... So let her benefit of doubt as to her motives! Perhaps the product is excellent ;)!

But, please, do share this money plugin!

Cheers

freddy