DiNapoli Targets EA

Hi

Just a quick post ! I had this EA made for me a few years ago but never really used it as I got into manual trading !

It has a high low zigzag to see whats going on and fib workings with target lines. There is a stop line start line and five target lines. As soon as the zigzag hits a new high or low the stop line will appear just above or below it next is the start line and then the five target lines.

As I said I never really used it so you will have to find the best time frame and settings ! I just fort it would be nice to share rather than just sitting on my hard drive.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKA1ARKR

Enjoy 4xTraderz...

Guest james_phuc28

Hi 4xTraderz,

Is it possible that you can post the manual trading system of Joe Dinapoli for our study?

Also, if indicators are available, please post them as well.

Thanks and regards,

James

Hi

Just a quick post ! I had this EA made for me a few years ago but never really used it as I got into manual trading !

It has a high low zigzag to see whats going on and fib workings with target lines. There is a stop line start line and five target lines. As soon as the zigzag hits a new high or low the stop line will appear just above or below it next is the start line and then the five target lines.

As I said I never really used it so you will have to find the best time frame and settings ! I just fort it would be nice to share rather than just sitting on my hard drive.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKA1ARKR

Enjoy 4xTraderz...

Hello:

I am new to the site, so I guess I can't push that "thank you' button. :)

I always been fan of DiNapoli, so would be nice to try this EA and see. Do you know if this EA was made to work on 4-5 digits broker and ECN broker enabled? Thanks in advance.

Hi 4xTraderz,

Is it possible that you can post the manual trading system of Joe Dinapoli for our study?

Thanks and regards,

James

James, it looks like 2 of them are indicators and Phoenix.v1.1.0 is the EA. There are many study guide on Dinapoli, but as to 4xTraderz' EA's concept, it would be nice to know what concept was used to create the EA.

Hi 4xTraderz,

Thanks and regards,

James

Hi

I dont have a manual but you can google DiNapoli and find out everything you need and all indicators are in the zip folder.

4xTraderz...

Hello:

I am new to the site, so I guess I can't push that "thank you' button. :)

I always been fan of DiNapoli, so would be nice to try this EA and see. Do you know if this EA was made to work on 4-5 digits broker and ECN broker enabled? Thanks in advance.

Hi

Yes its 4-5 digits but not to sure about ECN

4xTraderz...

James, it looks like 2 of them are indicators and Phoenix.v1.1.0 is the EA. There are many study guide on Dinapoli, but as to 4xTraderz' EA's concept, it would be nice to know what concept was used to create the EA.

Hi

The EA was made around the DiNaploi Targets indicator ! It works when manual trading so I just had it automated.

4xTraderz