(REQ) - realindicators - hi/lo

• 2 weeks later...

It is a very bold statement, catching tops & bottoms indi !! ------For Just 299$ !!

But I like the way he express s and market s for his indicator. Not a 1000 line of crap stories before he says pay me , like the rest of the scammers . Just in 7 lines !!! This is impressive .

http://www.forexrainbow.com/files/pe9jlbpb18uhpb5g3az9.gif

anyone have this super duper indicator?!

I got a quick 7 day trial. It is nothing special. It does not predict tops and bottoms, it only logs in most recent high and low and when a new hi or low is established puts a new line there. It is just the same as zig-zag. Dont waste your time!!.. If you still want to try it contact him and he will give you a free trial in exchange for sending his promotion email to your email contacts.

Like i said it doesnt predict at all.. Just records the new high and low...

Theo

• 2 years later...
I got a quick 7 day trial. It is nothing special. It does not predict tops and bottoms, it only logs in most recent high and low and when a new hi or low is established puts a new line there. It is just the same as zig-zag. Dont waste your time!!.. If you still want to try it contact him and he will give you a free trial in exchange for sending his promotion email to your email contacts.

Like i said it doesnt predict at all.. Just records the new high and low...

Theo

Hi Theo,

What about this one?

http://www.realindicators.com/indicators.html

Anyone have, tried, or can share?

G