3 trades

well it's a bit strange, he appears to have the '3 trades a day' system that he's selling, plus 2 others (or are these 2 part of '3 trades a day'). I do like his trade review page hxxp://fxsystemstrading.com/DailyTradeCall.aspx ~It's also refreshing to see he has a daily write up and it's not all rosey. His SL seem's reasonable, it looks like he often moves his SL when in profit to +2pips (as there's a fair few +1 and +2 trades). apparently there is a link to check authenticity of trades. Anyway it's only $9 (lol) but it has a few to many indi's for me.

Maybe my memory is failing me, but this system was shared before on this forum. And the results were mostly positive. It trades the NY session open, and have a sequence of 3 trades, one trade after another. But I can no longer find that thread. I do remember the author coming onto that thread to post, complaining about people not willing to pay him the $9. Perhaps that thread was deleted due to the author's complaint.

I try to search my hard-drive or on my Metatrader folders, but I cannot find the system. Perhaps like kraven, it was too indicator-intensive for me, and also NY open is not practical for me to trade anyway, so I must have deleted my files. Apology for not able to share this.

If my memory serves my correctly, it was profitable (from reading the members' feedback at the time), but you need to be able to trade only around NY open, and you need to be comfortable to lots of indicators on your charts. Anyway, if this seems like workable for you, $9 is not really that much.

Instruction, indicators, and template

I try to search my hard-drive or on my Metatrader folders, but I cannot find the system.

I spoke too soon.

I just found the file in my back-up hard-drive. I also made sure this is not on the black-list of systems we cannot share, so here you go:

http://[email protected]/file/44I0eval/3_tr@des_system.html

remember to change "@" to "a"

Do not ask me anything about this system, as I do not use it, nor am I the original sharer of it. I am merely re-uploading something I originally downloaded from this forum. Credit goes to whoever originally shared this here.

Edited by joeytrader