Exler

Jarora

Payment processors: Visa, Mastercard, Privat24, НСМЕП, MoneyMail, RBK Money, Единый кошелек, LiqPay, Unikarta, Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, WebCreds, Z-payment, Ukash, WMnote.

I use Moneybrokers. or Paypal. Webmoney is almost impossible to get an account with as they do not take and cedit cards and I have no time to open more account to simply get this program unfornatunately. If they too a credit card directly it would be easier and if they used Plimus or some other credit process I already have then it would be simplier.

At least I tried and actually opened an new account with Webmoney and then found it almost impossible to fund being from Canada .

No problem may be simply a waste of time as usual perhaps.

Никогда ни при каких обстоятельствах ничего не покупай на этой площадке. Это площадка обманщиков, аферистов и барыг... Сюда же относится плати.ру Представь себя на месте этого продавца, ты стал бы продавать супер-пупер прибыльную сову с таким доходом? Сто раз,тысячу раз нет и нет,лично я бы тихо рубил бабло и послал бы к черту все форумы... Советники рабочие есть,их нужно искать самому(никто не даст) на форумах,тестировать и подгибать под себя,ставить на демо,смотреть работу и только потом на реал...

Сам я было дело обжигался на этих площадках,покупал и индюки и советники(того же Гепарда),поверь - ничего хорошего из этого не вышло. Хочешь сброшу одного купленного там бота?Где-то валяется на диске,нужно поискать,года полтора назад покупал..сейчас,извини,поумнел... и тебе советую.

Google translate

Never under any circumstances, do not buy anything on this site. This site deceivers, swindlers and baryg ... It also includes plati.ru Imagine yourself in the place of the seller, you would sell a super-duper profitable owl with such income? A hundred times, thousand times no, no, I personally would quietly slashed loot and would send to hell all forums ... Counselors working there, they need to look for myself (no one will) on the forums, test and bend under him, put on the demo, watch the work and then for real ...

I myself was it burned at these sites, buying and turkeys and advisers (the same cheetah), believe me - nothing good came of it. Feel like going to fold one bought it a bot? Somewhere lying on a disk, you need to search, a year and a half ago bought .. now, I'm sorry, wiser ... And I advise you.