Forex QUATTRO Robot

Guest dave_rimmer

Quattro Mod:

I have modded the Ea to include newsfilter,trailing stop and breakeven but everything works apart from the trailing stop!!

The ea can make alot more money if Tp is EXTENDED also newsfilter and breakeven reduces the few losses

Can someone please look at my code or provide a working alternative with modifications..

regards

hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/nvb6v5ojb

Edited by dave_rimmer

While this is a good concept and a good EA it is not developed by Ms Rita Lasker. It is a rip-off of the Windows_MA EA which can be found here:

http://strategy4you.ru/strategii-foreks-na-osnove-skolzyashhix-srednix/strategy-forex-okno-ma.html

I don't have the Windows_MA EA yet but I read in a russian forum that the code of the Quattro EA is identical to the Windows_MA EA. Another special treat by Ms. Rita Lasker I guess! This is why it is sold on eBay for $3..

Cheers

Edited by fxknight

That Rita again, lol, but I must admit, she does provide regularly interesting material for free.

The indis she sends out come with a proper explanation, something I have NEVER been able to teach my good friend TRO (Avery Horton) over the years.

About the EA:

so far it took 4 trades:

one BE

2 made each 50 pips

1 still open with DD32 on a GU M15 short

Mr. Dave_Rimmer..

I know you understand the MQ4 programming language

Because now I have retired from MQ4 programming activities caused by any reason, then can you help me make a simple EA?

If you have free time for it, then I will send you an indicator of where these indicators can show us the limit of bullish and bearish (like a map on the forex in the day)

If you are willing to do so, then I will send these indicators through PM

And for that I am waiting for your answer ..;)

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed. It is a good performer. But this EA is a clone of another, not original work. In the latest version the logic has not changed only they tweaked the MM some. I saw the latest version posted on some russian forum but briefly looked at it. I am using v 1.1 myself and do not have the latest. I'll keep an eye out for it and I will post it here once I find it.

Cheers