FX Dashboard V2 PRO

Guest jose5912

• 2 months later...

i have been playing around with it. and i think its great for telling you Trend and PA direction across multiple timeframes all on one dashboard. with this you can remove all those indicators off your charts.

For the signals i am still monitoring them. I have found its safer and easier to trade on a 1hr or 4hr chart. if you take a look at the free lessons with this you will also remind yourself of the very basic trading rules of PA which a lot of traders tend to forget.

I personally run this dashboard on 1hr and 4hr with QickFib indi and works a treat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yup will bro got today m5 10 pips ej ENTRY....

but i am still not sure...

i still have no access to the videos how perfectly does every entry does be....

if some one can please give me the access to the vedios we all can see and learn how to use it step by step.

thanks....

since yday i have not got any signal value as it states above that it will give entry point tgt and stop.... i cant see any values

just changed the colour from white to black hoping to get some thing now pn M5 ma 50 lets see...

i am not even gettting alerts i have done tht alerts on but still no luck if any one can fix this and let me know...

as it also says tht it goves quality of trade from 5 and any thing above 3 stars take the trade but that also is not clear ...

any one who can do this for me will be really use ful for every one this style is really good and i am sure ppl will stop using any other systm and can make respectable income from this system

as in manula i use retrace od 20 ma on h4 and i earn really good i am sure this system can do it... just any one can fix it