(REQ) Forex Geyser

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to get it (it's another click bank job), but BEWARE..... at the moment the price is $17 (super discounted you may say) and I went to get it based on that.

On the way through to the downloads, I am bombarded with offers of other things and NOT what I wanted. OK fine whatever.... get me to the download section. I enter a username and password.....

But then I try to log into the system with my password, and it DOESN'T WORK.

Next thing I see in my email is this....

"My name is Jim Collins, from Forex Geyser - I was looking over some issues with our website and sales processing today and I noticed that there was a pretty big issue, so I wanted to contact you personally about it.

You tried to order Forex Geyser, but I really screwed up on the ordering page, and you weren't able to have your order processed when you submitted.

I decided to give you $10 off to compensate you for your time!

Heres the link for you to complete your order (it'll work this time!)

---> Click Here To complete the order <<- (that is $10 off)

If you have any doubts about the earning potential of Forex Geyser, just goto our main page and check out the incredible testimonials, we've had them coming in from all over the world from celebrities to average bettors, the things they have to say will simply amaze you!

---> http://www.forexgeyser.com

Sorry for being an idiot!"

The cheek of it!!! an automated SCRIPT telling me there's an error...

... so anyway, I go to the link and it's ANOTHER clickbank page trying to redirect me to PAY AGAIN (this time half the price!)

This is outright EXTORTION.... I don't care if they just want me to pay another $5. I placed a dispute with paypal.

These SAME scammers can go F themselves.

What a freaking nightmare.

I have my username and password in my email box, but using them results in "account not yet activated". The email says to wait for an activation email, but that was yesterday. I'm sending another support email.

Price has gone up to $57 now.

I'm keeping my paypal issue open until I can get the EA onto my harddrive.

Let's F*ck the scammer !! :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/WbiLG82b/for_Rio-san.html

thankyou..

but it need licence..or education...

without that..it will not work :(

int init() {

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY);

SetIndexArrow(0, 233);

SetIndexBuffer(0, g_ibuf_136);

SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY);

SetIndexArrow(1, 234);

SetIndexBuffer(1, g_ibuf_140);

if (IsDemo()) gi_100 = 1;

else gi_100 = 2;

if (AccountNumber() == 0) gi_84 = TRUE;

gi_88 = Activate(TerminalPath(), "" + AccountNumber(), gi_100, License, 1, "GeyserEye");

gs_92 = "1231231231313311111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111";

GetLastErrorDescription(gs_92);

return (0);

}

can anyone educated it?

Edited by san2x

Hi Everyone.

どうもありがとうT2Gさん。どうやってファイルをもらったのでしょうか?

Well done!

I agree, lets f*** this trading method around a bit.

I was kinda expecting to get an EA... but turns out this is a manual system....

No problem. I can whip up an EA in record time from a template I have to test manual systems.

I did receive a license number to use the indicators, but since the number is not activated on their server (due to my activation mail never arriving), then the DLL refuses to cooperate and authenticate.

The DLL "phones home" it would seem :(

Someone will need to fully break the DLL open. In addition, there is some indicator calculation also going on inside the DLL.

Good luck to anyone who manages to break the DLL wide open. It won't be easy.

Edited by Rio

Thanks t2g. I've been away from forex trading for a while while I concentrate on real life, rather than forex dream chasing.

What would make my day is if someone can crack the forex geyser DLL... then we could all have some fun.

One thing that attracted me to this system in the first place was that it touted trading on the H4 time frame and above. I have learnt a few painful lessons, that trading on higher timeframes is the only way to consistantly win at FX, so I was looking forward to using this system......