neuroshell trader 5.6 beta 3

orlandol

• 1 month later...

Hi orlandol,

Thanks for the post.... am really greatful for your generosity...for some reason, I am unable to complete the installation of the cracked files, I was able to install the ISS and the ASP and also managed to copy the protect folder and and also pasted the two .asp files into it...however the problem start from this step onwards.... I am unable to launch the ollydgb.exe files...when I click on it nothing launches....next i went to my C: /Neural folder and tried to launch the NStrader.exe , it asks me to put an ID and password...pressing CTRL G, didnot give me the prompt to enter the key provided on the PDF...so am unable to proceed further, could you please help, and tell e where I am going wrong..thanks....

Hi Heisamit,

First of all, you should know what Ollydb is. Its a Windows kernel level debugger. You should also have some knowledge on the subject of low level programming. However, what i beleive is this: If you follow the instructions to the letter and in sequence, you should be able to get it working.

If double clicking on ollydbg.exe doesnt open the debugger, then either an antivirus is stopping the launch of software or simply olldbg is corrupted. Any case it is freeware, you search in internet and find a good copy!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi has anyone tried to do this in windows 7, i have set up the iis corectley (it seems the same as vista) & tried both 1.10 (in compatability mode) and 2.01 ollidbg and still can not get this thing to work

any ideas / experance

• 4 weeks later...

me again, i now see that my first couple of posts were kind of dumb but i still can not get the software to work.

So-far i have given up on windows 7 and installed XP PRO, using 1.10 i now consistently get "error 201 garbage ASP response when trying to finally activate

Any help would really be appreciated

• 5 months later...