(Req) Forex UTurn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried to load it again into a fresh clean mt4 platform and got the same pop-up box asking for my identification key or it would erase my EX4 files. It erased them and proceded to load the new platform. I even purged my computer to make sure nothing was left of the original. Any ideas??

Plz make sure you have removed ForexCodeGuard

Guest jose5912
Here how to make it work. First the delete non-educated version that included forex code Guard and forex-u turn everything should be in your desktop. Go to unintall program and look for forex code Guard and forex-u-turn and delete all. Then, copy the educated version. I hope that help for some have problem.

I still have a dll file(forexcodeguard) in system32 from the uneducated version.It doesn't allow me to load the educated version. Anybody knows how to remove that.

Thanks.

go to you control panel and then add/remove program and find forexcodeguard and uninstall it.

Edited by loui_odeh
mistake

This is merely another moving average system. the filter is nothing more than a sma21. If price is above sma21 then you get the blue bar and if its below you get the red bar. In my testing the uturn detector is merely 5 ema close and 5 ema open shift 2. I haven't done any extensive testing with the system just studied the code. Edited by Mr4x

I had the same problem. I uninstalled forex u turn and forexcodeguard, but the indicators kept disappearing. I did a search for any files related to those programs, deleted them, and same thing. Then I went to the registry, and did a search for forexcodeguard. I found two areas where a forexcodeguard.dll file was listed, and deleted them.-problem solved. Go to run and type regedit to get to the registry editor, and do a search for forexcodeguard, see what shows up. I am running windows xp