(Req) Forex UTurn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link given by dr bastem provides a locked copy of the executable files and when you cannot provide the security code it removes the file from your platform. I guess there is no one who can educate this one but it does look interesting.

Yes I cannot get past the protection this has.:-/ There are some here who can though.

Somebody will get it right.=D>

thank you for sharing but I need a licence code for activation.

Several people are traying to educate the files, stay tunned to this thread. Meanwhile as stated in others posts, there is as 5 simple moving average and a 5 simple moving average sifth 3, the cross of the moving averages is the W or the M. Time frame recommended by seller 1H and up, best results the higer the timeframe (1Day and 1Week timeframes)

hi guys, i just wanna share if this info is correct. We can remove the protected ex4 using ForexCIO™ EX4 Armour, am i rite? ( For those who don't know what it is, may go to

hxxp://forexcio.com/CIO/ ).

here i guess the full vers., hxxp://www.csoftcorp.com/h/hxxp-www-rapidsharemegaupload-com-forexcio-ex4-armour-free-full-download-torrent-crack-serial-cehmx-htm

please someone download it n upload to another mirror. since i can't d/load it due to low speed connection in my country...

So, i guess this will help..

Thanks.

http://www.4shared.com/file/qAgWO_f0/Forex-U-Turn_edu.html Did not remove the code. I can get the individual files but once loaded they disappear when opening the platform still.

It's working for me. Could it be that since you installed the files before the educated ones, you might still have some file there that checks for licensing? Mine is a fresh install so I don't have the problem. The only thing I've noticed with the educated indicators is that when the alerts to buy or sell pop up, I don't see the "W" or the "M" appear in the chart that Jason talks about in the manual.

Edit: Duh. Took a closer read of the manual. Jason's talking about the W or M formation on the chart and not a literal letter W or M. LOL

Looks interesting so far. Played with the 5M GBPUSD chart earlier and bagged 12 pips on a demo account. It's too fast for me though and I don't wanna stay looking at the screen. I switched the TF to 1H. Now it's alot less frantic. Let's see how it goes.

Edited by jwcoffee88

http://www.4shared.com/file/qAgWO_f0/Forex-U-Turn_edu.html Did not remove the code. I can get the individual files but once loaded they disappear when opening the platform still.

Did you first run the exe-file of the non-educated version ?

Or another software which has the F0rex C0de Gu@rd protection.

Then you should locate and un-install that program first.

After that copy the files of the educated version into the folders they belong ... restart Mt4 .... and it will work.

Edited by fxeasy5

Thanks Testt.

Just want to report to everyone that testt's educated version is working fine. I never installed any other version of u-turn. Installed testt files, restart metatrader and it works fine.

As far as the system goes, not too much impressive. currently there is a get ready to buy alert GBPUSD 30 M, price around 1.5771

Mine is working tooo....Never run the uneducated one.

I suggest u run a fresh copy of MT4....

Thanks Testt.

Just want to report to everyone that testt's educated version is working fine. I never installed any other version of u-turn. Installed testt files, restart metatrader and it works fine.

As far as the system goes, not too much impressive. currently there is a get ready to buy alert GBPUSD 30 M, price around 1.5771

Thanks Testt.

I just got an alert to buy on the 1H GBPUSD. However, the indicators (I guess they are moving averages?) do not form a "W" plus the filter remains red. Based on that, I'm not taking the trade.