Finding a programmer that won't scam you

mitch1713006137

I would like to take the opportunity to warn about using a programming service by the name of www.tradingautomatics.com and its manager Vladimir Ignatov. My friend used him since his website seemed legit and correct and he was apparently very friendly when my friend first contacted him with his ideas. Vladimir claimed to have programmed for large institutional clients and seemed to have a professional background.

The first thing that occured was that he didn't deliver the EA on the day he said it would be ready.

Then after my friend paid around $300 he recieved an EA that turned out to have no logic what so ever. It didn't enter trades according to the strategy nor did it make its exits correct. It was basically just a random EA. Of course he contacted him about this in line with other bugs he found. Thats where Vladimir stopped answering his email.... Paypal won't help him with a refund since they apparently don't help with items not bought on Ebay (assholes...).

My friend is now planning on taking legal actions towards the site if he doesn't refund the payment. Thanks to some other programming service recommendations he has in the mean time contacted another company (iticsoftware) instead to hopefully get a working EA.

I urge everyone to scam Tradingautomatics.com back. Fake indicator/system requests and make him at least put some time into those and when he requires payments call him a scammer and don't pay. That's at least what I plan on doing.

Its hard enough to find good EA programmers, people like Vladimir Ignatov should be shot for stealing peoples money.

I read of at least two more people from forex-tsd forum that also has been scammed by this guy.