Power levels trading

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's some KRAPP levels in action once again

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/krapp.gif

if you follow this pic from 9:30 on the chart you'll see my entries today........to be honest i was playing around, as the KRAPP levels have pretty accurate i have been buying and selling on retracements today with a very small lot size......at 9:30 i bought, this shot up (lucky) and i exited at another KRAPP level for +44....as soon as it bounced off KRAPP level and past top of previous candle i entered long again (exit next level for +13)...price came back down again eventualy it went past 5942 on retracement i bought again (exit next level at 5960 for +14).....since then i have enter and got -6, +15, ( not on chart +14, -6, -5)...and am currently sold at KRAPP level 5989 (87 with spread) sl 7pips....

i'd like people oppinions on refining getting in and out....e.g. an overbought/sold indi that will complement these levels......only buying bounces in up trend (above a certain MA's or indi)...............I believe if we can filter certain entries then this could be a very profitable system with tight SL's

these are his 'Wed's levels' not power levels as such. he seems a decent guy but will NOT tell you how he comes to his levels, he want 'sheep to follow him'.

These are like everything else...some are accurate, some are not...he's loosing today me thinks?

Edited by kraven

To be honest i dont now what you guys want. I already place here how to do your own levels. When a place this here i think that these guys will help me to build a great system.

But im alone here. Only a few have helped me. We already know what the power levels are, and like kraven says (...some are accurate, some are not...) Im trying to find the best way to trade this system to be more and more accurate, and you guys are trying to find one to compare with this ? Maybe this is why most of trader dont made money, they are seaching for the best indicator, the best expert advisor the best broker the best system or a mentor... but dont know how to trade by themselves.

I dont know what the levels are

guedesjunior- I think you were talking about option levels

Kraven was talking about power levels high and low

Wed level on ff is talking about something ?

Wisdom power levels are ?

To be honest i dont now what you guys want. I already place here how to do your own levels. When a place this here i think that these guys will help me to build a great system.

But im alone here. Only a few have helped me. We already know what the power levels are, and like kraven says (...some are accurate, some are not...) Im trying to find the best way to trade this system to be more and more accurate, and you guys are trying to find one to compare with this ? Maybe this is why most of trader dont made money, they are seaching for the best indicator, the best expert advisor the best broker the best system or a mentor... but dont know how to trade by themselves.

I dont know what the levels are

guedesjunior- I think you were talking about option levels

Kraven was talking about power levels high and low

Wed level on ff is talking about something ?

Wisdom power levels are ?

Yes we are talking about option levels and his power on currency futures.

Yes Kraven have a greate system based on daily OHLC past bars.

And the others i really dont know.

Edited by guedesjunior25
vocabulary

i believe there's something in what guedesjr is doing with options....it's just a bit complicated for me.

What i posted here is daily levels that work well in smaller tf's.

Wed levels are god only knows....I was invited to his trading room today and lost on 2 out of 3 trades......also he put a trade on, kept moving his SL, then done away with his SL all together as he bought at different levels and eventualy bailed for -11 even though price was -60 from his first call????