Power levels trading

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
power level telling me US equity Market near short term bottom. ES 1100 is support area and there is put/call magnet at 1250 and 1300

Anyone can confirm their views? I believe everyone interpreting Power level own way. What USD currency crosses saying? If my view correct, USD should start weaken downward soon.

Great method for making more money with good trade. No need watch computer screen all day. Where market going now? better read power level

• 3 months later...

Ok, did everybody got their toy ??

Can we step forward with Powers ??

And make this thread ALIVE AGAIN ??

I'm especially adressing this to all wonderful people who were helping to create a script and indic later like Crodzilla, Me&Myself&I :) Marchello, Guede and many few... forgive that I didnt mention You.

Can we ?

Answering on Questions of new traders:

1- yes, Powers ACTS AMAZINGLY ACCURATE !

2- it's only 80bucks PER YEAR so pls dont freak out. You dont have to rob a bank :)

3- it's based on options trading traded on US stocks as I remember,

4- if You are patient enough, going through first pages of this thread You can easily get a METHOD TO CALC it by Yourself !

5- My comp recognizes new levels at 0:55 am local time (GMT+1) so Asians know already them.

6- They are the BEST S/R intraday levels You can imagine :)

And I have some proposals and observation (one).

But we need to work as a team AGAIN !

Look what happened with Mauro Aftermath thread AFTER A YEAR ! gone to the bin !

Waiting for Your Awakening FOLKS !

I missed You !

So I have this observation... or not observation, it's just the concept... maybe You can agree...

Disbalance between PUT and CALL decide on price action / trend during US session.

Means... bigger PUT amounts > Call means UPtrend.

Bigger CALL > Put means DOWNtrend.

Why ?

Because the orders for options comes from the previous day on US market, so it must have / may have an impact the next day to fill it.

Some guys from US can correct me. No, I didnt learn how options works, it's just observation based on visual contact :) with chart.

Hey all,

Check out the image below. This is a high probability setup which can happen 2-3 times per week.

From my own observations and limited testing, this trade is hitting 80-90% accuracy!

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9848/observation.png

In the image, the grey box highlights the beginning of the Asian session. During this time volume & volatility are very low. This means our power levels become much more sensitive.

How I use this to my advantage:

1. As soon as the power levels are published each day (around 11.30pm GMT) I look for two levels. One just above current price & one just below current price.

2. I will then setup a OCO, pending buy for level below and pending short for level above. Using a 10pip stop and 10 pip profit target. Sometimes if I'm feeling lucky I will set profit target to 40pips and change SL to breakeven @ 10pips profit. Set OCO to expire by 5am GMT if not triggered. DO NOT LET IT TRIGGER DURING THE EURO OPEN!

That's it!

In the screenshot above the red/green arrows are the levels used to determine entry. The black arrow is the triggered entry.

One thing to check, if the price is too close to a particular level I will not enter that night, this is why I only get 2-3 entries per week. I like to see price an equal distance between its nearest levels.

Also check for any pending news which could affect trades. If any news is due, do not setup OCO. Remember, we are looking for a quiet, low volume, low volatile Asian session!

Thanks, im trying to learn about options myself. I found this site (profitableinvestmenteducation.co.uk) and gave the guy a call. He claims his method is 100% risk free in trading options with 30% year average gains. didnt take up the training because id rather spend the time seeing if I could figure it out myself :)

I see that my CALL was needed :)

Thank You c0py.

Nice to see You again :)

Any other observations guys ?

I think that these levels means MUCH MORE then just S/R we must only dis-cover it.

The clue sits probably inside 'trading options' theory.

So I have this observation... or not observation, it's just the concept... maybe You can agree...

Disbalance between PUT and CALL decide on price action / trend during US session.

Means... bigger PUT amounts > Call means UPtrend.

Bigger CALL > Put means DOWNtrend.

Why ?

Because the orders for options comes from the previous day on US market, so it must have / may have an impact the next day to fill it.

Some guys from US can correct me. No, I didnt learn how options works, it's just observation based on visual contact :) with chart.

Have you been watching the PUTs and CALLs as the EURUSD has been falling like a rock the past couple of weeks? There has been huge PUT volumes and Open Interest, all the way down. CALL volumes and open interest has been anemic.

MarketCycle-360.com

So it means that my observation is right :)

Thank You Cro !!

BTW, Copy... what happened with PL yesterday and today ? Was there any holiday yesterday ? cause it's empty field today and... today PL are very erratic :/

Aaaa, I didnt compare the Put/Call but I was comparing VERTICAL SHIFT between Powers between days. And the action goes in that direction during US session.

Yes, Mauro also put his cents on he table :)

I will try to post some screens.

Edited by Hakim314

I have also another idea strictly connected to it :)

Means, if we know with high probability the direction of trend during US session based on this... we can open our positions also on spread-bets tadaaaa Hope it will work :)

One more question: maybe You know how big range of move can be estimated based on PL ? there have to be also a rule for this if it has so big impact (and it has).

Hello, I missed the party here at the beginning and meanwhile all the tools and important pics for explanations are no longer available for viewing and for downloading.

Would try to understand how to get and calculate these S/R levels by my own.

Any kind soul here willing to help and reupload whats needed to get started?

Also, are the levels provided by f0rexp0werlevels.c0m based on same calculation or do they show different S/R levels?

This is source for daily calcs, right: http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/euro-fx_quotes_settlements_options.html ?

This is how to calc: http://img251.imageshack.us/i/calculations.png?

But based on last pic, what is day OI and month OI? Does this match with estimated volume and prior day open from the CME Settlement data?

How long are levels valid, how long to keep them on chart?

Is Guedesjunior25 still active with this topic, he seems to provide lot of info and knowledge in this thread.

Anyone still have info he provided on his page www.livestream.com/optionslevels as this one does no longer exists?

Sorry for all that questions......

Thanks a lot for your help and good trading,

Thomy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi nizar ! I am Wahidkhan from Maharashtra. Actually I was trying to contact you for help and co operation regarding supertradesystem. I have purchased it but cannot understand. I saw you on many forums guiding newbies about supertradesystem. I want help from you to understand supertradesystem. Please contact me on "[email protected]" and my cell no. is 9850070826 (Maharashtra, Sangli District). Can I have yours ? plz.