Power levels trading

I had registered last week and just to confirm whether you have upgrade my membership to free life membership. Thanks.

taipan

Hi, you are upgraded.

Hello everyone I cant even think of enough words to thank c0py for giving us free lifetime membership but we need to think of a way to thank him and to show him that we are thankful for his thoughtfulness. I think we need to find a way to help him advertise this so that we can drive traffic to his site. I think we should develop a system that shows the true power of his calculations. I was thinking of starting a thread on forexfactory showing how it works but I want to see what everyone thinks. Would this be ok c0py? If so how would you like us to trade your indi. Would you like us to show your indicator alone or as a necessity to add to anyones trading system. Please anyone with ideas let me know and thanks again c0py

Thank you with your kind words. Your idea sounds great. I think it would need to be added to an existing system or used purely in conjunction with price action / candle stick reversal patterns etc... I am working days now so unforunately I do not get a chance to trade using them at the moment.

Hi cOpy!

I register today. Am I still in for a lifetime membership or I'm too late?

Regards and thanks for all your work, efforts and giving!

Frida

Hi, your account was upgraded in time, welcome.

I have just registered today. Thank you c0py! I wonder if I am too late though...

Hi, your account was upgraded in time, welcome.

Hello carlos have sign up for the powerlevel but yet i have not received life membership and i didnt see any level after choosen the trial for 14 days pls reply to know whats went wrong thanks

Hi, unfortunately you were just late with registering for full account. Please see my reply above to somebody else who has a similar problem seeing levels, I just need you to do some quick checks for me to see whats going on.

Hi c0py

if you still accept lifetime membership, pls do upgrade me .thanks

user ID : r326196

sorry too late :(

Hi,

I'm new to power levels Need some help to know what's minimum open. What minimum open should I key in daily to use the levels?

Open interest indicates the number of market participants speculating a specific price level. The higher the open interest, the stronger the power level will be. Looking on EU try only looking at power levels with OI greater than 1000 to get decent signals.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open interest indicates the number of market participants speculating a specific price level. The higher the open interest, the stronger the power level will be. Looking on EU try only looking at power levels with OI greater than 1000 to get decent signals.

Can I personally thank you for your generosity! Thanks c0py!

today's PL were more than a magic on gold...

hi, i do have a question about the call level 5 / OI: 2030 (green) for eur/usd price nearly touched but now reject and down to 4396 ..... do i see it right if price is near such (green) level that we can go short ? thanks for answer in advance

Hi, yes some times the levels may not get touched and only get very close. On the H1 chart that candle was 50 pips and showed no sign of reversal so I would have been a bit more patient in going short.

In the screenshot below the next candle did indeed touch the level (candle was a reversal pattern too) therefore a 15-20 pip SL would have given you 70 pip profit (if you entered from the line). Even if you waited for the candle to close, a 30 pips SL would have returned 50 pips :)

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3834/unledcso.png

Edited by c0py

what is the nest thing for me to do copy, haven registered since about six to seven days ago.my users-name is okitikan

Hi, your account has been activated already if it is that old. you will need to first download the inidicator then set it up on your charts to see the power levels. any problems then let me know

hi cOpy, many thanks for ur answer. maybe u can give some more excamples (everybody could benefit). both lines are close together and always from down to up first the green line....

excample:

EUR/USD todays level 5 (green) OI: 2076 at 4418 / level 27 (red) OI: 582 at 4432

in generally, what should we expect at thoose levels.

ok the L 27 doesnt have more than 1000 interest. so what will price do at L 5 ? ...... or if there is NO in generally .... what do we have to look for too, to get the right direction ?

does it makes a difference if the price comes from down or from above to touch the lines ?

thanks for answer in advance

cheers

Edited by tikolino2020

Hello c0py,

Thanks for sharing your system & also for activating my 14 day trial.

Initially the date you mentioned for the lifetime membership was i think as 25th August that is why i waited and registered to your site yesterday (23rd August). Kindly do consider our request for those registered late but before 25th August.

Thanks once again.

Costaeli, can you look in your mt4 install folder under experts/files and let me know if you can see any CSV files beginning with a date? If you can then try opening one or two of them to see if there is any data. Also somebody above seemed to have the same problem and changed the days option from 1 to 2 and that fixed it for the time being.

HI c0py

Similar problem for me. S/R levels were not plotted. On changing day from 1 to 2, it worked. Also, checked the csv file and this is what I observed. "24-8-2011-EURUSD-1-FPL-Indi" for day 1 was created but this didn't had any data. "24-8-2011-EURUSD-2-FPL-Indi" for day 2 was created with data flowing thro'

Guest desitrader

c0py,

I have registered today (ie, before 25th August). I think what you're doing is great, keeping it free for indo members. However, if earning money from subscriptions is not your main motive, then I would suggest you keep it free for all and allow an optional Paypal donation button.

At the end of the day we should be able to make money from levels alone and shouldnt have a problem donating when we're making money.

I would hate to see someone profit from free resources of Indo in a snakeoil manner and even though you may not have same intentions, you may appear to be one.

Guest desitrader

On a seperate note guys. Why dont we really take this forward and backtest. For example, for each power level (whcih meets a certain criteria for example Open interest above 1k and/or volume above X), if a reversal trade is taken with SL of 40 and TP of 40, then results over last 2 yrs is this.........

so on and so forth, if we can optimise our SLs and TPs, then this thing could actually work.......

With c0py's indicator, someone good at MT4 programming should be able to achieve that. I am unfortunately zero at MT4 coding, so cant help but I just want to drive the conversation and development of this method in the right direction..............

DEADLINE : MONDAY (22nd of AUGUST) It's not needed to flood this thread with lifetime membership request "successful people woke early". Futhermore, If you publish (TESTIMONIALS) of successful trading results with his PLT tool maybe he will be willing to upgrade your account for a lifetime membership....

ppl, I have now just reached 300 members. I am now only giving away free accounts until the end of the day.

From Monday only the 14 day free trial will be available.

Edited by LilyKate

Hi Power Level Traders,

Would love to hear how other people are trading these levels. For me, the levels have been extremely successful (touchwood). Yesterday was phenomenal. I managed to squeeze out 150 pips on EURUSD trading. On most days, getting 20-30 pips is normal. As I stated earlier, am just using candlesticks and stochs.

I have one question. I have understood the calculation for the power levels.

A PL = Call Option Strike + Yesterday's Settlement pr Put Option Strike - Yesterday's Settlement. The levels we get are EURUSD September Futures levels. Then why should they work so finely on EURUSD spot market.

Someone, please help me understand this. Once I understand why power levels work, I wil be able to gain more confidence on my trading and hopefully, more profits.

~Thanks a lot.

Guest desitrader

Btw, I got the verification email, but there is no link in there. I have the token as well, but dont know on what link to verify....

It just says in plain text, click here to activate your account.