Power levels trading

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone I cant even think of enough words to thank c0py for giving us free lifetime membership but we need to think of a way to thank him and to show him that we are thankful for his thoughtfulness. I think we need to find a way to help him advertise this so that we can drive traffic to his site. I think we should develop a system that shows the true power of his calculations. I was thinking of starting a thread on forexfactory showing how it works but I want to see what everyone thinks. Would this be ok c0py? If so how would you like us to trade your indi. Would you like us to show your indicator alone or as a necessity to add to anyones trading system. Please anyone with ideas let me know and thanks again c0py

Hello everyone I cant even think of enough words to thank c0py for giving us free lifetime membership but we need to think of a way to thank him and to show him that we are thankful for his thoughtfulness. I think we need to find a way to help him advertise this so that we can drive traffic to his site. I think we should develop a system that shows the true power of his calculations. I was thinking of starting a thread on forexfactory showing how it works but I want to see what everyone thinks. Would this be ok c0py? If so how would you like us to trade your indi. Would you like us to show your indicator alone or as a necessity to add to anyones trading system. Please anyone with ideas let me know and thanks again c0py

I second that view, the indi is a magnificient tool but learning how to trade it effectively makes it more worthy.

@ C0py : besides applying your Power Levels to forex pairs, I'm also very interested in trying out on Gold (XAU/USD). When I checked the levels on my mt4, it simply showed only Green lines... only supports or Buys?? Is that correct?? I'm inclined to think that it's fine for gold, expecially considering it's recent extremely bullish moves, but just wanna hear from you too about this... Please do reply when you can

i need help pls. when i first added the indicator it plotted the lines .... but today not .... i restart the mt4 platform already ... but same .... anybody can help please ... thanks in advance ......................... just change in the settings the day from 1 to 2 ..... now it works Edited by tikolino2020

@ C0py : besides applying your Power Levels to forex pairs, I'm also very interested in trying out on Gold (XAU/USD). When I checked the levels on my mt4, it simply showed only Green lines... only supports or Buys?? Is that correct?? I'm inclined to think that it's fine for gold, expecially considering it's recent extremely bullish moves, but just wanna hear from you too about this... Please do reply when you can

Hi, yes some days you will only see put or call levels, some days you will see both

Hello costaeli / c0py,

I just registered and did not receive any activation mail. Can you kindly activate it manually and upgrade me. My user name is the same as in Indo forums. Thanks for sharing your system to all @ indo forums. I would like to join in that group as well. Thanks

Hi, I have just activated you and set you to 14 day trial. I am no longer giving away lifetime memberships since Sunday.

I have also registered but no words from c0py or costaeli.. my user name is sillykiddo

Hi Sillykiddo, your account is fully activated and upgraded.

Hi Copy; Hw r duing... Copy the power lines, is not appearing in the graph of my platform, please could to check out? Thank you for all....

Costaeli, can you look in your mt4 install folder under experts/files and let me know if you can see any CSV files beginning with a date? If you can then try opening one or two of them to see if there is any data. Also somebody above seemed to have the same problem and changed the days option from 1 to 2 and that fixed it for the time being.