Power levels trading

...This thread have highest view count on the forum, but same 6 personalities making most of the postings. ... If people too lazy to read thread, they should pay for convenience of you doing all the hard work. Good luck.

Must admit that I had ignored the thread thinking that it was the usual levels that I could make from M, W, D TF 'tops and bottoms'.

Took a look in and found the offer of a lifetime membership. I am now waiting for this to be activated to see what I need to do to put this on test.

Must say that I don't fancy reading 65 pages knowing just how little useful stuff usually comes out of long threads.

Actually not sure how my membership will be activated, there was no place to say "II member"...so looking forward to my acceptance then hope to be able to contribute!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support the idea of sharing how people use this indicator in their trading. Its perhaps best if we keep this thread for the indi development and start a new thread to discuss price action with this indicator. If other agree then perhaps c0py is the best person to start a new thread dedicated to trading using this indicator?

I am with you.

thanks.. a lot already registered..

For this:

Quote Originally Posted by c0py View Post

The wait is over... The power levels indicator is ready for your consumption!

Head over to http://www.forexpowerlevels.com and create an account using your Indo forum username. I will then manually upgrade your account to a lifetime member. It may take me some time to activate you due to timezone differences so if you want to use the indicator right away go to "My Account" once logged in and activate the 14 day trial.

Any problems let me here and I will try to help.

Also I would appreciate if some of you could come up with a testimonial which I can use on the website. One or two short sentences will be fine!

Remember: Registration is free for life for all Indo members. The only condition is you signup between now and 25th August. After that date the subscription cost will be $11.99 per month with 14 day trial.

Good luck trading the levels.

Seems connection might be down...no levels showing when I load the indie.

Perhaps server needs restart.

:)

EDIT: Found another bug in code.

If you don't see the lines, go into the files folder and delete the .csv files.

Will see if I can fix this bug.

Edited by San4x
Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Thank you for giving the free lifetime membership to Indo Investasi members. I have signed up with the user name dirtydan and downloaded the indicator. It is because of members like you that make this forum great. I would like to say Thank you for your generosity and kindness. Edited by dirtydan