Power levels trading

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks..already registered..

The wait is over... The power levels indicator is ready for your consumption!

Head over to http://www.forexpowerlevels.com and create an account using your Indo forum username. I will then manually upgrade your account to a lifetime member. It may take me some time to activate you due to timezone differences so if you want to use the indicator right away go to "My Account" once logged in and activate the 14 day trial.

Any problems let me here and I will try to help.

Also I would appreciate if some of you could come up with a testimonial which I can use on the website. One or two short sentences will be fine!

Remember: Registration is free for life for all Indo members. The only condition is you signup between now and 25th August. After that date the subscription cost will be $11.99 per month with 14 day trial.

Good luck trading the levels.

omg I under estimated the response in giving away all these accounts... LOL

nearly 200 accounts have now been given away for free in 4 days and I still have 10 days left in my promise ! :) :)~

Stop taking any new subscribers. All those interested can still plot the lines themselves by just studying this thread.

nearly 200 accounts have now been given away for free in 4 days and I still have 10 days left in my promise ! :) :)~

You should really add a "donate" button to your website. These lines look really impressive, but still trying to figure out a way to trade them sucessfully:)

I have been trading on and off with power levels. Today i got 2 winners and 1 small loser with them on eurusd. The long trade from 1.4328-14335 power levels was huge. I am trading these levels mainly in conjuction with candlestick patterns and oversold/overbought on stochs. And am using 5 min time frame for finer entries.

Might soon be enough visitors to your site for some additional banner income then....extra bonus income..! ;)

Cheers, San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

It seems like the 5% trading rule apply to internet forums. 5% of all traders make money. 5% of internet forum members are productive participant. This thread have highest view count on the forum, but same 6 personalities making most of the postings.

I hope you are successful in charging. If people too lazy to read thread, they should pay for convenience of you doing all the hard work. Good luck.