Power levels trading

Good observations Mr Hakim. You can also try looking at price extension from a simple curve fitted SMA. Buying climax that bring profit selling have large angle between price and SMA on large range and large volume bars.

After a buying climax, there are 2 types of selling signature. 1/ weak long positions liquidating 2/ strong hands liquidating

You can tell difference by analysis of tape speed and tape strength

Weak sellers the tape is lazy and slow. It act like a sleepy drunk person. You see fake selling that will take out bids couple levels down, this is sucker those who get anxety to enter before bar is complete. This happen all the time in emini nasdaq.

UpTrend reversal selling happen like flash. Price hit a power leve and reverse all the way in eyeblink. You watch confirm with large volume bar. This is real selling.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You guys.

I just saw too many threads dried and died by people who participating in the wrong direction. Suddenly sb jumped from the bushed saying "This system is **** my is better, try this {download}". Adding and adding and adding millions of indicators which based only on price... fall.

Because we are in the point where... the rest is in our hands, pls give Your examples of systems You use WITH Powers and ARE profitable with certain rules.

The best is to put screenshot with ZIP and TPL and rules inside.

I'm using MT4 so I dont know NT, ESignal and others.

Is it allowed ?

I hope it work fine for us.

Thank You once again.

BTW, does somebody have problem with upload Power v. 5.0 on the chart ?

Hello,

Ive been busy converting the MT4 script in to an Indicator. At present it's 90% done. I plot it on a chart and as soon as my broker hits midnight the levels appear straight away for the next day! Also it can keep the old lines for specific number of days in past...

here is a sneak peak:

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3748/eurusdsl.gif

I totaly agree with Hakim on this one;

I know this is a forum for sharing but when something realy works, then I will be happy to pay for it.

I know that copy is putting allot of time and effort in this one.

Its only a sugestion to copy, what the most important thing is to me, is that support and updates is given as time goes by and willing happy to pay for that.

So copy will probably share this all for free, but copy just to let you know that if at any moment you want to go private with this, I totaly understand and would be happy to become a member.

Hi Stijjn,

I do intend to create a monthly subscription for use of the new indicator BUT all Indo members will get it free, forever. When the indicator is ready for everyone you will have 14 days to create an account and I will set them up with no subscription required on the site.

I do not want to charge you guys because without all your hard work we would not have found the levels! :)

I totaly agree with Hakim on this one;

I know this is a forum for sharing but when something realy works, then I will be happy to pay for it.

I know that copy is putting allot of time and effort in this one.

Its only a sugestion to copy, what the most important thing is to me, is that support and updates is given as time goes by and willing happy to pay for that.

So copy will probably share this all for free, but copy just to let you know that if at any moment you want to go private with this, I totaly understand and would be happy to become a member.

power level telling me US equity Market near short term bottom. ES 1100 is support area and there is put/call magnet at 1250 and 1300

Anyone can confirm their views? I believe everyone interpreting Power level own way. What USD currency crosses saying? If my view correct, USD should start weaken downward soon.

The wait is over... The power levels indicator is ready for your consumption!

Head over to http://www.forexpowerlevels.com and create an account using your Indo forum username. I will then manually upgrade your account to a lifetime member. It may take me some time to activate you due to timezone differences so if you want to use the indicator right away go to "My Account" once logged in and activate the 14 day trial.

Any problems let me here and I will try to help.

Also I would appreciate if some of you could come up with a testimonial which I can use on the website. One or two short sentences will be fine!

Remember: Registration is free for life for all Indo members. The only condition is you signup between now and 25th August. After that date the subscription cost will be $11.99 per month with 14 day trial.

Good luck trading the levels.

I have under Expert Tab a message 2011.08.11 19:48:27 "ForexPowerLevels_Indi_v006 EURUSD,H1: invalid integer number as parameter 1 for ObjectName function" and the log is getting very big....any ideas ?

Thanks

Stan

I have under Expert Tab a message 2011.08.11 19:48:27 "ForexPowerLevels_Indi_v006 EURUSD,H1: invalid integer number as parameter 1 for ObjectName function" and the log is getting very big....any ideas ?

Thanks

Stan

confirm that, and also:

"2011.08.12 07:48:18 ForexPowerLevels_Indi_v006 GBPUSD,H1: invalid integer number as parameter 1 for ObjectName function"

"2011.08.12 07:48:00ForexPowerLevels_Indi_v006 GBPUSD,H1: invalid double number as parameter 3 for ObjectSet function"

seems that handling of the pointer is the problem...

Edited by musketeer

Thanks for the nice indi c0py. I just installed it. A few things that I noticed are: The OI text for each level is not visible, nor is there any option to change the text color. It takes long time to change the timeframe. It would also be nice to if the user can change the style and weight of the lines. One more suggestions is to add an alert when the price hits a level. Apart from these suggestions the indi works very nicely.

sorry but my MT4 crashed when i add the indi first time on a chart.. reopen mt4 needs some time to run (about 2 mins. to start mt4) but levels are on chart. now Seems it needs a lot of resource ..

thanks

just tried it and it freezes mine too..... have had to remove it. think the code needs a tweak of some sort