Power levels trading

Guys all you need is my grid builder indicator or else draw the 00, 50 lines on your chart by hand, these levels are truly amazing psyche levels, price respects these levels like no other. I am trading off of these every day. Very simple, very profitable and clean charts. Try them, no need for excel sheets or options calculations etc. (btw this is not a criticism of anyone, only trying to help:-))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys all you need is my grid builder indicator or else draw the 00, 50 lines on your chart by hand, these levels are truly amazing psyche levels, price respects these levels like no other. I am trading off of these every day. Very simple, very profitable and clean charts. Try them, no need for excel sheets or options calculations etc. (btw this is not a criticism of anyone, only trying to help:-))

Which pairs do you trade? You're saying that you simply wait for price to hit 00 or 50 from above/below and then trade the bounce? I've done something similar with the 00 psych level on E/U in the past. What is your average TP and SL? Thx.

I aim for between 1 and 5 percent per day of my account balance (ie compounding every day). 99% of the time I trade with the trend (ie confirmed by the 4hr chart) of off the 15m tf. My stop loss is 50 pips (ie the opposite level to the direction I trade). Quit often, even in ranging markets, price will either bounce off a level and reach (or almost reach) the next level. If there is plenty of momentum it will crash through that level towards the next level.

You can trade off any pair with these levels, just put them on and see the reactions at them. I trade mainly the Eu/Us and Cable but tend to scan other pairs as well for opportunities.

All the best.

These levels are much better than the so called 'power levels' talked about on FF'ry. In my opinion these levels are the best around and always will be.

Thanks for the reply.

I aim for between 1 and 5 percent per day of my account balance (ie compounding every day). 99% of the time I trade with the trend (ie confirmed by the 4hr chart) of off the 15m tf. My stop loss is 50 pips (ie the opposite level to the direction I trade). Quit often, even in ranging markets, price will either bounce off a level and reach (or almost reach) the next level. If there is plenty of momentum it will crash through that level towards the next level.

You can trade off any pair with these levels, just put them on and see the reactions at them. I trade mainly the Eu/Us and Cable but tend to scan other pairs as well for opportunities.

All the best.

These levels are much better than the so called 'power levels' talked about on FF'ry. In my opinion these levels are the best around and always will be.

All the best.

Trading with the trend - confirmed by the 4 hour chart: Dave - is there a MA on the 4 hour chart you could use as a guide to this 4 hour trend?

Yes Paws, you can use the Hull MA and/or the 30 ema. I use the Super Trend nrp mtf indicator this is always on my chart (very good indicator) for trend direction and breakouts.

For additional s/r and long term trend confirmation you may want to include 200sma and 150sma.

Having said this, the idea is to have a chart that is as clean as possible:-))

All the best.

Hi paws no problem. All I trade is s/r levels including camarilla/midpoint levels, my profit is determined on how strong those levels are. No default pip target, I look for 2%-5% profit on a daily basis. Because I trade the higher time frames eg 1hr, 4hr and 8 hr I look for anything from 25 pips upwards.

I have an indicator that posts the latest new announcements on my chart so I know exactly what is going to happen within the following few hours which might make the market move.

I also use the Fip_line indicator which identifies high probability turning points and mikko_autos/r indicator which further identifies s/r levels and plots trend lines automatically relevant for each different time frame. Eg if I have it the 4hr it plots the relevant information for the tf then if I move down to say the 15m it will automatically plot the relevant s/r and trend lines for that tf.

These indicators are free on the net. I will gladly upload them if I can remember how together with my chart set up:-))

Hi paws no problem. All I trade is s/r levels including camarilla/midpoint levels, my profit is determined on how strong those levels are. No default pip target, I look for 2%-5% profit on a daily basis. Because I trade the higher time frames eg 1hr, 4hr and 8 hr I look for anything from 25 pips upwards.

I have an indicator that posts the latest new announcements on my chart so I know exactly what is going to happen within the following few hours which might make the market move.

I also use the Fip_line indicator which identifies high probability turning points and mikko_autos/r indicator which further identifies s/r levels and plots trend lines automatically relevant for each different time frame. Eg if I have it the 4hr it plots the relevant information for the tf then if I move down to say the 15m it will automatically plot the relevant s/r and trend lines for that tf.

These indicators are free on the net. I will gladly upload them if I can remember how together with my chart set up:-))

Hi dave,

Yes, some of these indicators seem interesting, if you have the time to upload, thanks in advance, will be interested in playing with your actual MT-4 set-up, with template and indicators.

I also liked to trade s/r type of trade, but usually only on daily pivot levels. Would like to improve my strike rate by testing with your set-ups too.

If I may, a question for now also, with your average trade stop-loss of 50 pips, what equity % do you usually risk per trade, to reach your target of 2 to 5% per day?

Hi Dave,

the easiest way (for me) is mediafire.com Even w/o registration it is ok for uploading. I do prefer w/ registration in case removal of stuffs needed.

Best!

Hi joeytrader, 2%-3% per trade at the moment.

Here is the link to the indicators and a chart (hope I got it right): http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

Dave,

when upload files, there is a link on every file to may it be shared. And you must publish that link. Perhaps the files are there but there is no link pointing on.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1619/mediafiresharing.jpg

Edited by musketeer
img

Ok I have clicked on the copy link and share button for all the files. Try now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzyqtw1ho64gk1g

Sorry just tried that link and it only gives one of the indicators. On the site it says you can load a group of files into one folder but I can't fine where it explains how to do that. What to do?

Getting this right is more difficult than trading :-)

Edited by dave123

Ok I have clicked on the copy link and share button for all the files. Try now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzyqtw1ho64gk1g

Sorry just tried that link and it only gives one of the indicators. On the site it says you can load a group of files into one folder but I can't fine where it explains how to do that. What to do?

Getting this right is more difficult than trading :-)

lolz :)

yeah....

so, you may add all you have/want to an archive: rar, zip.. and share it

or *every* shared file must be with the link....

hope it helps

yah thank you dave coz your first one need this one..

l_icustom_16 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "CyclePeriod", 0.07, 0, 0);

sorry? what needs it?

did you decompile it (adaptive super trend)? there is the source too... and it looks like works ok

Deadsoul, if there is a bug, pls make the changes and publish it :) Thanks!

Edited by musketeer

• 2 months later...

Hi every one, Im back with some news. I find in a russian site a guy who sold this options levels method for 800 usd. WTF? But you know guys, i always find for free. Its a excel spreadsheet, just copy of CMEloader dailystatament and paste at the bottom under the old. If someone need help.

http://www.multiupload.com/ZZE5KR18A3

Edited by guedesjunior25

FX AlgoTrader Pivot Scanner - The truth

Sounds like cluster of support and resistance at these levels calculated from different Timeframes. Perhaps use Pivot scanner from fxalgotrader. ( there is an educated version on this forum... need to search.)

You tube video on this scanner is here:

Dear Traders,

Don't waste your time looking for the illegal copy or as some of the cretins on this forum call it 'educated' versions of the Pivot Scanner. You won't find it. If you do please note the new version is a whole lot better and 10 times more functional so you're playing with old tech. Also note the new version resides behind my firewall!

If it's of any interest to the cretins who decompile - I spent about 2 weeks of 12 hour days developing this tool. It's got a whole load of complex multi dimensional array handling and code optimisation for speed. The Text to speech synthesis took ages of wave tuning in Camtasia. I was really excited about the power a multi-timeframe pivot confluence scanner would give to traders - ie the ability to identify pivot confluences on multiple timeframes across a whole array of forex pairs. That's why I bust a gut coding this thing and why it's so bloody painful to see people trying to rip it off when it's so damned affordable. One good trade would justify the cost.

The plan behind developing FX tools is to provide excellent value trading tools where customers can feed back product improvement and enhancement ideas. So traders get evolving products which meet their needs and I get more customers. Everybody wins.

One other thing - illegal downloaders will probably not get any value from FX AlgoTrader tools - you need to know what you're doing especially with the more sophisticated products. Only bona fide customers have access to tech support and advice.

Black box dreamers and wannabees - please go somehwere else. There are plenty of forex scammers who will gladly take your money.