(Req) Forex Profit Multiplier by Bill Poulos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit I am not a fan of bill poulos. But on one of the outside forum thread that I occasionally take a look for another system that I am following (Forex Morning Trade (FMT)), I notice this post mentioning the Forex Profit Multiplier (FPM):

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/101770-forexmorningtrade-journal-540.html#post1338398

According to the above poster (post #4320), he/she seems to be having much success with FPM when combined with FMT.

Although one post is not proof. But it does get me a bit more interested in this. So hopefully some generous soul will share.

I have this complete system and participate in the weekly LIVE coaching seminars...You receive indicator software which shows you when one of the trade strategies has set up and it shows you where to set your Stop loss and Profit limits. If you can get the strategy indicator software you don't really need to have anything else. The live online coaching sessions are supposed to help you know how to determine which signals to take and which ones to pass on. Sometimes the software will give conflicting signals and he helps you to know what to do when that happens. So without the benefit of the coaching sessions it would be harder to get this system to work. The materials you receive are books and DVD's that show you 4 different trade setup strategies.

I think you guys should cool it. Billy old boy is just trying to make a living. Why do you think he is coming up with new courses every time. You mean to say his first course never worked or did it get sold out ...lol, that he had to introduce another one. The guy just needs fuel for his car thats all. he is too shamed to ask at the pension office so he is asking from us by offering new courses. It is just reading material so that we do not get bored.

I think you guys should cool it. Billy old boy is just trying to make a living. Why do you think he is coming up with new courses every time. You mean to say his first course never worked or did it get sold out ...lol, that he had to introduce another one. The guy just needs fuel for his car thats all. he is too shamed to ask at the pension office so he is asking from us by offering new courses. It is just reading material so that we do not get bored.

So true, this guy is like a printing press creating money for himself. Does it ever make one wonder why he has practically a new course every week...

Thank you for the update, have you tested the system? if so how is it performing so far?

Vivroy

If you pick the right setup it works great. I'm running about 50/50 but the winning trades are larger than the losing ones so far. His emphasis in the coaching sessions is on learning how to know which of the signals is the one with the best odds of working out. (i.e. stay out of a market that is not deliberately trading, don't sell at support or buy at resistance, etc.) If you just blindly follow the signaling software you have up weeks and down weeks so he's helping us to learn to stay away from things that will obviously cause the setup to fail. It is my understanding that the signaling software is free to download at www.forexprofitmultiplier.com

Edited by knmtech
misspelled word

If you pick the right setup it works great. I'm running about 50/50 but the winning trades are larger than the losing ones so far. His emphasis in the coaching sessions is on learning how to know which of the signals is the one with the best odds of working out. (i.e. stay out of a market that is not deliberately trading, don't sell at support or buy at resistance, etc.) If you just blindly follow the signaling software you have up weeks and down weeks so he's helping us to learn to stay away from things that will obviously cause the setup to fail. It is my understanding that the signaling software is free to download at www.forexprofitmultiplier.com

Went there it is not free---it is $797 x 3 payments -- I don't have $2400.00 to test this program. And it sounds promising but still that is a lot to test and get disappointed....

So would someone possibly share this?