(Req) Forex Profit Multiplier by Bill Poulos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marketers they are!

jason fielder and bill poulos are business partners in affiliate marketing, endorsing and promoting each other's products...

they set themselves up as trading experts where fielder specializes in trading strategies while poulos mainly in trading discipline or risk management (maybe they have agreed upon it ) every few days you'll receive emails from these 2 "experts", promoting tons of most recent forex products. whenever there is a new product out, you can almost be sure 1 or 2 of these guys will keep you "updated" and bomb your inbox with identical titles like "look! how many pips has this or that system made in the last 5 months!!" blah blah blah....

that's it, i have nothing against marketers or the industry. but when because of their marketing tactics, ppl are led into buying all those so called "holy grails" which eventually'll blow up their accounts in a few months! Ppl believe they are the experts, saviors, Messiah. these experts are making money upon us poor souls' pockets who are eager to make a living in this hazardous trading industry, crushing ppl's dreams of success. well luckily i never bought any of their products cos they are just too overpriced and i couldn't afford them.

ever wonder why would a trading expert spend so much time writing marketing emails, creating & marketing trading systems (which are stolen from other free resources) instead of trading? if you are the experts, isn't trading more profitable? when asked, they'd say "we are traders helping traders" ohh come on give me a break, if you stop cheating ppl out of their hard earned money that is already a "great" help!!

for nison, i have only read his first book candlestick charting techniques. at first i thought it was an eye opener, an information power house, so many patterns, wonderful cute names, ohh look that's a star! oh no that's a dangerous doji. nison has explained those patterns in details, like telling a story behind each pattern. but when i try to find a way to incorporate them into my trading style, i found out i couldn't. his book offers no real practical values to me. it's just that he's just a very good story teller mesmerizing his audience with his words. i am not saying candlestick patterns have got no value, what i mean is i don't learn that much from his book. i heard there are some other candlestick authors out there did a better job than nison but i don't know. for me western exhaustion, reversal bars will do.

after all this whining anyway, i am not saying all trading experts who promote and market their own system are liars, actors. there are some really good out there. personally in my opinion, i really admire Mr. Joe Ross and Al Brooks. they live their talks and are the real deals. their books maybe are a bit difficult for newbies, but they are worthwhile. the most important thing is not the methods, it is the concept, idea, mechanism, anatomy behind the markets that really matters. bars counting, anticipating corrections, congestion, identifying trends etc. if you incorporate these ideas into your own whatever trading systems or indicators, i believe it will improve your trading almost ten-fold. at least give your money to the markets learning the valuable lessons, instead of giving it to those hypocrite "experts" out there and i am still learning.

knight

He is claiming to know the direction of forex pairs, 8 hours in advace , with a very high accuracy!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing024.gif

If it is true it 's breath taking but I think it's bullshit, and he is just saying these stuff for marketing.

Anyone share this plz?

Edited by SilentTrader
adding =))

@skid-z you know that already. I keep telling all my hommyz in this forum again, again and again that nobody will ever sell or expose his holy grail for any reason. Guys use your common sense and u will understand what i am saying, first of all you guys need to understand the nature of the FX world and then you will causion yourselves.
.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

I can't believe these guys can get away with such BS. I've read some of the material from Poulus. If I were a newbie, I'd be very confused on how to apply his stuff. He's nothing more than a shark going after minnows. It pisses me off more to think that he's probably living an incredible lifestyle, thanks to everyone that contributes to his crap.

@skid-z you know that already. I keep telling all my hommyz in this forum again, again and again that nobody will ever sell or expose his holy grail for any reason. Guys use your common sense and u will understand what i am saying, first of all you guys need to understand the nature of the FX world and then you will causion yourselves.

I can't believe these guys can get away with such BS. I've read some of the material from Poulus. If I were a newbie, I'd be very confused on how to apply his stuff. He's nothing more than a shark going after minnows. It pisses me off more to think that he's probably living an incredible lifestyle, thanks to everyone that contributes to his crap.

After watching his intro video: I'm just taking a wild guess, but I'd almost bet that what his course consists of are some simple price-action strategies based upon the 1-2-3 market entry. His software gives signals, but I bet he doesn't disclose how the signals are generated and IMHO only an idiot takes trades from blind signals. I didn't watch the video long enough to see how much the complete course was, but I'm guessing (again, LOL) that it's at least $1K.

I'd be happy to check it out if someone posts it here though... :-)

How can you say that? He must be payed for his marketing job, lots of DVDs, included and shipped! directly to your door, by Mr Poullos himself(don't forget the marmelade for toasts!) plus a lifetime access to membership club, a rescue team (his son and his stepdaughter) to answer his hundreds of thousand customers plus.... over than 3 billions $ worth's of material.

And you can even use the nice cardboard box to wedge your wardrobe. Also a nice soft that is able to forecast the 8 next hours, that makes you so much money in no time, that he was wondering why he should be selling all that for a price of only around $2400. (he just wanted not to be selfish and share his discovery with all of us)

So generous!

It is a bargain.

I was almost decided to helping this poor Mr Poullos, but i am not selfish either and but I do not want to deprive one of our dearest members, this ultimate pleasure making a donation.

P.S. Quick quiz: we have two big marketers selling craps, but one sells his stuff for 50 times less? who is he?

. . .

P.S. Quick quiz: we have two big marketers selling craps, but one sells his stuff for 50 times less? who is he?

Are you referring to the great Mr K. D.? Who is now such a household name on this forum that we are even coming up with a new vocabulary phrase to add to our trading dictionary, called: "pulling a K@rl Dittm@n"? :))

answer:leecher and there is not only one but uncountable in our forum. However

“If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one.” Mother Teresa :)

Edited by cubicrey
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Despite all the "caring" by responsible members who point out the scam, many still want to be scammed by repeatedly asking for it. What's going on?

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Are you referring to the great Mr K. D.? Who is now such a household name on this forum that we are even coming up with a new vocabulary phrase to add to our trading dictionary, called: "pulling a K@rl Dittm@n"? :))

LOL

Won!

Yep! but watch out, these guys won't never pull a Bob!

They are professionnal marketers.

They eat "wanabees flakes" for their breakfast.

We can just hope that one day they pull a Bode!

Despite all the "caring" by responsible members who point out the scam, many still want to be scammed by repeatedly asking for it. What's going on?

The earth is still flat for some!

Maybe when their wallets will also be, they will understand!

Money rules the world!

The world needs money!

How to find it?

You have the answer!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein.

Some "food for thoughts" that you might like:

http://www.ecotopia.com/webpress/stupidity/[/Code]

[Code]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3551422786825163764#[/Code]

But isn't it one of the purposes of this great Forum too expose these snake oil vendors for who they really are. They sell there snake oil for thousands $$$. By sharing it here in II we are exposing them for whole they really are. That's another reason why this forum is so great. There are allot of desperate guys whole want to desperately learn an edge to some how better their trading abilities. When these Snake Oil vendors talk a good game they take advantage of these guys. These guys that like it or not many of us were like them in the beginning. You see.... What makes this Forum so great is that yeah we share indicators, EA's, etc...... and yeah theres allot of moochers. But what makes this forum great is that we look after our own here at Indo-Investasi. I don't know any other forum that does the same.