GridAlgo for newstrading...

Hi, I just received an email about this:

http://www.gridtradingcourse.com/videos/news_max_grid_trading_chfjpy_2/Grid_Trading_CHFJPY.html

I've a friend who made big bucks trading the news, moved from the Philly slums to home bought in D.C.; supported his wife & family just working a few hours/day in the morning, before news trading became chic.

Some news trading programs look better than others. I like the idea of one that detects price moves and enters the trade automatically.

• 11 months later...

Hi germeten,

I also stumbled across the site you mention. The results look impressive (which I guess is always the case when someone tries to sell you a system). So, tell me is your friend still doing well trading the news in D.C.? Was he using the method from gridtradingcourse or his own method. I would love to hear if anyone has experience with the method and EA from your link. I am tempted to invest in the course just to check it out and verify the profitability. Did you try it?