Eracash Robot Professional 2015 Can Become The EA Holy Grail, If.....

elvee4eva

Hi to all.

I have been backtesting and forward testing the Eracash Robot Professional versions 2014 and 2015.

While 2014 version is more profitable than 2015, 2015 is safer and more conservative and more advanced.

I have successfully doubled $100 accounts using only 0.01 i.e. 1 micro lot in just 9 trading days with 2015, while

I achieved the same result with 2014 in just 7 trading days.

Currency pairs tested are

2014 EUR/USD 5 mins Chart

2015 GBP/USD and NZD/USD 5 mins Chart

Trading Concepts used by Eracash Robot Professional 2015

1. Breakout Trading in the direction of the trend. ( Take Profit = 10 pips)

2. Pull Back trading, in the direction of the prevailing trend.

3. Incremental scale in, 15 pip gaps on every pullback, with the last scale in having the biggest lot entry/risk,

with the hope that the trend will soon return.

4. Auto Adjusting the take profit level to more realistic levels so as to take profits faster and get out of trouble

quicker, especially when the trend is reversing while making sure that at least a small overall profit is made.

5. Using trailing stop to secure profit already made, no matter how little, especially when the EA is trying to

recover from a huge drawdown.

What this Great EA lacks.

This EA is excellent for both trending and ranging markets, but lacks the ability to handle sudden sharp price reveals. it can handle normal slow and gentle reversals, but it is incapable of handling sudden sharp long spikes in the opposite direction.

Solutions.

1. This EA needs a flexible hedging system that will only be triggered once price reverses to a certain point against the trend or once equity is down to 70%.

Once this happens, if the EA was previously opening BUY orders in this manner

Ist order BUY 0.01 at 1.2575

2nd order BUY 0.01 at 1.2560

3rd order BUY 0.02 at 1.2545

If price drops to , let say 1.2530, this would have resulted to a loss of about -45pips -30pips -30pips = -105 pips.

What the EA needs, is for someone to help us code a Hedging/Reversal Methodolgy, where, The EA begins to

gradually open opposing orders while trying to balance out the loosing positions by closing them one by one.

For example, in the above situation where the EA is already -105 in loss, the EA should quickly close the 1st

order i.e. 0.01 at 45pip loss and open a new order of 0.04 with a 10 pip profit target. If this hits it target, the

loss from the first 0.0.1 would have been neutralised.

Next the EA should open another sell order of 0.04 with a 10pip target and immediately close the 2nd 0.01 order.

After taking profit on the second order, the EA should then close the 3rd order at -70pips loss then immediatlely

open a sell order of 0.08 and aim for a 10 pip profit.

If this last take profit is achieved, then the EA will have successfully recovered from a losing position and is now ready to continue making lots of money in the new trend.

If someone can code this, then this Robot forex professional 2015 will be the greatest Robot ever created.

Note that even with the presence of this shortcoming on the part of this EA, A careful trader can still grow his or her account endlessly in the shortest time possible, by frequently withdrawing his or her profits as soon as they are large enough, so that if the unthinkable happens, the trader would still have benefited greatly.

If this request is implemented, It would mean the end of our collective search for a profitable EA.

Here are the Download Links

[2015 Robot] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAPPKWSB

http://rapidshare.com/files/264940561/Robot_Forex_2014_Profesional__Live.rar

Thanks

Elvis

Edited by elvee4eva

What this Great EA lacks.

This EA is excellent for both trending and ranging markets, but lacks the ability to handle sudden sharp price reveals. it can handle normal slow and gentle reversals, but it is incapable of handling sudden sharp long spikes in the opposite direction.

Solutions.

1. This EA needs a flexible hedging system that will only be triggered once price reverses to a certain point against the trend or once equity is down to 70%.

Once this happens, if the EA was previously opening BUY orders in this manner

If price drops to , let say 1.2530, this would have resulted to a loss of about -45pips -30pips -30pips = -105 pips.

What the EA needs, is for someone to help us code a Hedging/Reversal Methodolgy, where, The EA begins to

gradually open opposing orders while trying to balance out the loosing positions by closing them one by one.

For example, in the above situation where the EA is already -105 in loss, the EA should quickly close the 1st

order i.e. 0.01 at 45pip loss and open a new order of 0.04 with a 10 pip profit target. If this hits it target, the

loss from the first 0.0.1 would have been neutralised.

Next the EA should open another sell order of 0.04 with a 10pip target and immediately close the 2nd 0.01 order.

After taking profit on the second order, the EA should then close the 3rd order at -70pips loss then immediatlely

open a sell order of 0.08 and aim for a 10 pip profit.

If this last take profit is achieved, then the EA will have successfully recovered from a losing position and is now ready to continue making lots of money in the new trend.

some comments on your recovery method.

When price is at 1.2530, open a new hedge order of 0.04 with a 10 pip profit target.

Ist order (-45 pips)

2nd order (-30 pips)

3rd order (-30 pips)

4th order Hedge Sell 0.04 at 1.2530,

1st order close (- 45 pips)

If first hedge order do not hit 10 pip TP, goes back up to the buy side , how you deal with the hedge order?

what is the stop loss?

Example, if price goes back to 1.2560,

2nd order (0 pips)

3rd order (30 pips)

4th order Hedge (-120 pips) ??

You should list out all the possible set of scenario to see if the concept works or not.

Hi awsl,

The truth of the matter is that it quite difficult to list all possible senarios, so I just gave this example, with the hope that you guys can help me out.

You have seen what I wrote about eracash 2015 robot professional. It is 85% effective, with just one flaw.

Once we repair this flaw, we will have a very fast money doubling EA.

Even with this flaw, you can still profit from it, but it will blow your money after some time, but if you are smart, use it as recommended on the website, and widthdraw your money as soon as it is sizeable enough, Don't be greedy.

If you don't remove your capital as soon as possible, you may wake up one day and discover that your account that have just been tripled a day before, have just been wiped out. For now, periodic widthrawal is the solution. I will rather risk an account wipout, than a slow paced EA.

Hi tradefx,

I know that this EA can easily wipe your account especially on Thursdays when Trend Volatility is dangerously high.

This is the reason why I requested for this recovery method.

The EA I like Best is Forex Hacked 2.3 because it combines Martingale, Hedging, Breakout and Trailing Profit.

For all those that are quick to say that this or that EA is an account blower or destroyer, simply

consider this, most of us who trade forex are in it for quick money. I will rather double my money in

one week withdraw the profit and blow the rest the next week, than trade with a slow a** robot, make a few steady

pips each week, only to watch the money disappear from a few bad trades.

Wise up guys, time is money.

If this robot can be fixed, it will become the best EA. Even better than Forex Hacked.

Elvis

• 4 months later...
People bashing Martingale or no SL trading style simply are risking too much. And they lack the knowledge or ability to manually intervene. Every single EA needs manual intervention and you also need a clear understanding of trading. This is why all newbies wipe their account after account due to lack of knowledge. It is obvious that they are all risking way too much. And who tells these newbies to use default settings on all the EAs they buy or download? Also, money management on EAs often do not function correctly on all brokerage platforms. And because these people lack the knowledge, they fail to see that the EA is risking too much because the calculation is off. Look at your risk first before bashing anything blindly. I can make money with any EA out there and so can a lot of people who have a deep understanding of proper risk and lot sizing. And manual intervention is a must as well... either weekly or monthly... by clearing off all floaters and periodically clicking off the EA if need be. Every pair has ranges and it retraces and you have to trade with knowing what amount of loss you will not tolerate no matter what and have the guts to close out losing trades manually rather than relying on the EA's SL setting. EA trading or manual trading, I have always traded without a SL.