T3 Fibs pro trader

calmsoul

Guest David1713006337
I've used T-3 while taking the Nexgen training and this was a year ago. To date, I haven't found anyone that has T-3 for Metatrader, Ninjatrader of Tradestation. I'm surprised no one had ever succeeded in making a similar indicator. The T-3 is a must find. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one but in a MT4 version.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

Some facts about T-3.

One of the best programs I have ever seen,not even one person ever got the program for free (all bought the program).

Yes you can download it from different places but it is not the real deal.Price is too high.

Don't waste your time looking for this program.The only way is to buy it.You can run this program only if you are connect to the server of T3,so don't belive any person who will say I have it,the only indicator you can get for this program is Macd.

Good luck

the only indicator you can get for this program is Macd.

Not true. Most of the indicators are trivial (simpler than even the MACD BB), such as the ones they use based on linear regression moving averages. However, it's true you can't get the automated fibs and symmetry, not the current version anyway.