Trying to crack some indicators and need some help

tradernate

When I use the crack setup for NT65-I check to see which cracks are not working. If I look into, for instance..where the IIS 404 server is c: | inerpub | logs | Logfiles | W3SVC1, then open up the most resent txt file, ie todays adn when I see any file that ends in 80 - 127.0.0.1 - 200.0.0.xx then I know the indi is not fully cracked. The last number should be 404.x.x.xx is this correct? Here is an example-

2010-09-27 00:21:23 127.0.0.1 GET /vendorlicense/Currensys-R-B09A74BC3D4E5E6021587BDCE6AC1E1B.xml - 80 - 127.0.0.1 - 200 0 0 15 Can someone tell me what needs to be done, adn if I am correct that this indi is not fully cracked? When it end in a 404 am I correct that a indi is fully cracked?

FYI-I also look in the C: | Ninjatrader6.5 | trace file to see what is loading,

Any thoughts......

If it gets a 404 not found it means its still looking for the license file and its not there.

So its not cracked.

If its cracked ie:license check removed, it wont be checking any vendor license.

Is that what you mean?

404 is not an IP its an error code meaning the thing its looking for is not there.

Just put the license file rename it Currensys-R-B09A74BC3D4E5E6021587BDCE6AC1E1B.xml and put your machine ID inside the txt file.

If it gets a 404 not found it means its still looking for the license file and its not there.

So its not cracked.

If its cracked ie:license check removed, it wont be checking any vendor license.

Is that what you mean?

404 is not an IP its an error code meaning the thing its looking for is not there.

Just put the license file rename it Currensys-R-B09A74BC3D4E5E6021587BDCE6AC1E1B.xml and put your machine ID inside the txt file.

Hi BD, just wanted to check, I have done all that but for some reason, I am still having it check. I will check to see if I have too many spaces, and see if that is the issue. All others are working correctly. Thx