Coder Needed To Convert Breakout Indicator Into EA

dave123

I have a breakout box indicator with adjustable time settings etc would appreciate it if anyone would consider construction an EA based around this box. I am using it on a daily basis trading manually one single breakout that occurs during the Asian/European crossover session. It has been profitable manually almost 100% of the time I have been trading it. I set my take profit at a very conservative 8pips sometimes 10pips with a stop loss of 30 pips.

These values can be adjusted to what ever suites one's trading style.

Would be great if someone could do this. Maybe the EA could be made to trade more than once during the day (eg if price re-entered the box after one breakout and take profit it could maybe trigger another trade on the next breakout (just a suggestion).

If any coder is interested I will send the indicator for your assessment.

Regards,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

If price is far enough away from the top or bottom of the trading box (ie the cyan box) to give me time to place buy or sell stops I do that (eg for Cable I look for 10 pips to tp would be 10 + 3 = 13), if not I just trade the immediate breakout of the upper/lower box line. My trading range is 00.00 - 05.00 gmt. If you put the box on your chart and scroll back you can the kind of profit you can make.

This is just my trading style, you adjust it to suite yours and maybe stay in the trade for more pips.

All the best.