Blessing 3 v3.8.1

Jarora

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I've been quiet a while but have now started using Blessing v3.8.3 (newest version) even if it is a grid system and thus potentionally dangerous, be warned. Check MM urgently, I use 5000 EUR on a cent/mini account, leverage 300:1 at Alpari UK.

But Blessing has some nice entry mechanisms, so I just mixed up 3 theories I follow at the moment.

1. I set up 14 charts according to the T101 Basket strategy.

Pairs are :

1. GBPUSD 8. EURUSD

2. EURGBP 9. USDJPY

3. GBPJPY 10. AUDUSD

4. USDCHF 11. NZDJPY

5. NZDUSD 12. GBPCHF

6. AUDJPY 13. CHFJPY

7. EURJPY 14 EURCHF

2. Now here comes my personal clue WHY I use this system. I got the T101_Indy_PriceHistory_v3-dnk.mq4 indicator from another forum. If some people are interested in the whole method I do atm, I could set up a package with all stuff in it.

The genius in this indicator is, that it gets you a offline chart where you see the COMBINED action from all the 14 beasket pairs at ONE chart only !

3. Now I lay the Sixth indicator from FF over it, using standard value of 50 bars, which gives a very good overview over the "market mood". I then put on a Semafor zigzag on the chart. Beware it repaints ! But I can handle that. After a major semafor on the H1 combined offline chart shows up, I check MACD cross with 5/200 and perhaps EMA 3/8 to confirm entry. Use your personal countertrend indicators or whatever you like here.

4. If an entry is confirmed, here comes the Blessing EA into the game. I have set up 2 profiles for SELL and BUY. So here are the rules for blessing :

Install it with OUT OF THE BOX SETTINGS but set the FORCEMARKETCOND=0 for BUY/UP and to =1 for SELL/DOWN. Means :

BUY/LONG/UP = 12 Pairs FORCEMARKETCOND=0 but USDCHF and EURGBP =1 (countertrending pairs)

SELL/SHORT/DOWN = 12 Pairs FORCEMARKETCOND=1 but USDCHF and EURGBP =0 (countertrending also)

5. Switch expert advisors OFF before you want to start trading at all. Then chose your profile for either UP or DOWN and switch your EA on ... now you have a given direction for blessing and it has done marvellous work for the 2-3 days I have been using it this way !

I will put together an out-of-the-box MT4 for downloading, then you can analyse all the stuff I have written here yourself and it is much easier to understand.

The genius in this is also that everything is available for free on the net, no need to educate or "borrow" a single thing ;-)

bye for now, await my posting.

yours, xxl205

Edited by xxl205
typos

Hi all, I've been quiet a while but have now started using Blessing v3.8.3 (newest version) even if it is a grid system and thus potentionally dangerous, be warned. Check MM urgently, I use 5000 EUR on a cent/mini account, leverage 300:1 at Alpari UK.

But Blessing has some nice entry mechanisms, so I just mixed up 3 theories I follow at the moment.

1. I set up 14 charts according to the T101 Basket strategy.

Pairs are :

1. GBPUSD 8. EURUSD

2. EURGBP 9. USDJPY

3. GBPJPY 10. AUDUSD

4. USDCHF 11. NZDJPY

5. NZDUSD 12. GBPCHF

6. AUDJPY 13. CHFJPY

7. EURJPY 14 EURCHF

2. Now here comes my personal clue WHY I use this system. I got the T101_Indy_PriceHistory_v3-dnk.mq4 indicator from another forum. If some people are interested in the whole method I do atm, I could set up a package with all stuff in it.

The genius in this indicator is, that it gets you a offline chart where you see the COMBINED action from all the 14 beasket pairs at ONE chart only !

3. Now I lay the Sixth indicator from FF over it, using standard value of 50 bars, which gives a very good overview over the "market mood". I then put on a Semafor zigzag on the chart. Beware it repaints ! But I can handle that. After a major semafor on the H1 combined offline chart shows up, I check MACD cross with 5/200 and perhaps EMA 3/8 to confirm entry. Use your personal countertrend indicators or whatever you like here.

4. If an entry is confirmed, here comes the Blessing EA into the game. I have set up 2 profiles for SELL and BUY. So here are the rules for blessing :

Install it with OUT OF THE BOX SETTINGS but set the FORCEMARKETCOND=0 for BUY/UP and to =1 for SELL/DOWN. Means :

BUY/LONG/UP = 12 Pairs FORCEMARKETCOND=0 but USDCHF and EURGBP =1 (countertrending pairs)

SELL/SHORT/DOWN = 12 Pairs FORCEMARKETCOND=1 but USDCHF and EURGBP =0 (countertrending also)

5. Switch expert advisors OFF before you want to start trading at all. Then chose your profile for either UP or DOWN and switch your EA on ... now you have a given direction for blessing and it has done marvellous work for the 2-3 days I have been using it this way !

I will put together an out-of-the-box MT4 for downloading, then you can analyse all the stuff I have written here yourself and it is much easier to understand.

The genius in this is also that everything is available for free on the net, no need to educate or "borrow" a single thing ;-)

bye for now, await my posting.

yours, xxl205

thanks.

Can u explain step by step to setup offline chart.

thanks.

Can u explain step by step to setup offline chart.

yes, of course. Be aware that it right now won't work as we are offline the markets atm. This can be started only when getting ticks, I guess.

Get the indicator. Open up a normal chart in whatever TF you like, I use M5, M15, M30 and H1. Repeat each step for each TF.

Drag the indicator on each chart, adjusting the maxbarsused parameters to something around 100-120 and the TF to either 5, 15, 60 or 240. Basket settings should be switched from value 8 to 14 also, otherwise you only see the partial basket.

After confirming settings you will see a green line bottom right where it says ##T101 indicator working##

That means the indicator is now writing data to the offline chart. Now we only need to open it. On this normal chart window nothing else will happen.

Go to the MT4 menu bar upper left corner, select Files/Open offline chart. Then choose ##T101##, M5 (or depending what TF you had. Now you see all the 14 pairs combined in one chart. You can easily drag any indicator on it, but some of them will freak out occasionally cause they can't handle this chart.

If it does not work, try reducing the indicators maxbarused value. Standard is 1000 which is way too much, I use 50 as minimum and 120 as working. 200+ did not get the offline chart to appear in the selectable offline charts on my first tries.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by xxl205

yes, of course. Be aware that it right now won't work as we are offline the markets atm. This can be started only when getting ticks, I guess.....

Looks like there is a solution for that:

//indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9790-MT4T1CK3R-Sends-continuous-tick-data-to-MT4

...no more boring weekends...

@xxl205

I use 5000 EUR on a cent/mini account, leverage 300:1 at Alpari UK.

You mean the Micro account from Alpari ?

http://www.alpari.co.uk/en/trading_accounts/index.html

thanks

yes, exactly, for my live account. On demo I used 5000 Euro with 0.1 lots (which would fit a classic account with no lots restrictment cause alpari has a 2.0 lots cap on the minis), and it shot up 15% from Friday asia session (went sell) and Friday London session (went buy about 1h before open) ... trend was clearly to read from the offline chart because major semafor on H1 & M30 ... I just let it go. Demo is demo anyway, but I wil be testing it and try not to exceed the 2.0 lots input because of my live mini account as I said.

Edited by xxl205

Can't get the bloody offline chart to work OOTB when I set up a complete MT4 directory. It has always to be "kickstarted" like changing the TF on the indicators window.

Gonna be testing some more and hopefully put it up soon. My demo account has risen more than 22% since Thursday ... maybe I will post a myfxbook link soon if this continues to perform so well.