[REQ] F0rex M@rval Tr@der

Just Basic Support / Resistance Trading

Here you go:

http://[email protected]/file/3HQ7tHlp/[email protected]

(change "@" to "a")

Seems very basic stuff on trading with S/R. And even using MA (I thought he claims no indicator, isn't MA considered indicator?) as another S/R.

Probably good for very novice trader. But I assume most of the old hands on this forum have seen better stuff already.

Edit: But then, sometimes the best systems are the most classic and most basic ones. Hope this may benefit someone.

Edited by joeytrader

Thanks to joeytrader for sharing.

When I read the manual, I immediately had the impression that I have read it before somewhere.

Today I found the thing on my harddrive.

It is the ForexBoxProfit system.

The "ForexMarvelTrader" is a copycat of the ForexBoxProfit, they only changed a few words in the manual.

For me this is a scam.

Here is the original ( has an indicator in the package ) for those interested:

http://www.multiupload.com/F2BQRHGZOW

fxeasy5, yup, good catch, definite the same ebook, even the chart examples are the same, except for a "freshening up" a bit in wordings.

I think it is the same author(s) who put out both ebooks, basically just selling the same product at a later time, with a new title and a new sales copy (and now a cheaper price of $57 versus €69.99, both are of course "Special Launch Price", lol!).

I just checked the WHOIS info for both websites, they are identical, except for different registration dates of website. Too bad it is sold through Plimus, which does not give refund as easily as Clickbank. sigh!

joeytrader,

Plimus is ok with refunds (if the vendor has some sort of refund guarantee) but the problem here is that Marvel Trader has no money-back-guarantee at all.

Or did you see that guarantee on the website ?

No, there is no refund guarantee on either of their products (Marvel or Box). Fortunately, in the overall scheme of things, in terms of price for trading systems, $57 is still not too painful to swallow. I think I can recoup that easily with one quick good trade. More importantly, despite the fact I am a bit peeved about them changing the name of an old book and sell it as new, the concepts within are actually solid and not too bad. Basic concepts, yes, but S/R trading can be solid backbone to some nice trading set-ups. So I'll just consider the price of this ebook as a cost for a refresher/reminder lesson on S/R trading.

is it good? how are the results?

Even before reading this ebook, I have been using S/R as filter/structure in most of my tradings already. Although I do not use S/R purely as stated in the ebook, my experience with them is that keeping an eye out for support/resistance can either (1) give some quick easy set-ups for scalping (my preferred TF are around M15 and M5), or (2) prevent my entering into not-too-profitable trades. But of course, more experienced S/R traders can most likely trade purely by S/R, and be very profitable.

Edited by joeytrader

Basic concepts, yes, but S/R trading can be solid backbone to some nice trading set-ups. So I'll just consider the price of this ebook as a cost for a refresher/reminder lesson on S/R trading.

joey, I bought the marvel trader yesterday because nobody shared it.

After reading the downloaded manual and thinking "I have read this before and even the images are identical" , I discovered that you had shared it.

Then I said to myself: Ok, what is the good in it ?

I was reminded of trading pullbacks and S/R breakouts and it cost me $57 .

I have to get it back by using this proven method.

Is this telepathy or coincidence ?

Whatever it is, I confirm ( and every trader would ) that the 2 setups taught in the manual are indeed solid

and profitable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...