(Req) Method311

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy, not taking Donna's side (Would never do) but if you open that bigcat webiste you'll find that there is no buy botton as we speak.

Not sure how donna is getting compensated for advertising still for that scam system, but she sure did benifit from selling other scam EAs which EVERYONE knew that they were scam the minute they came out.

her M311 system can easily be transformed into an EA were I think it'll surely blow-up an account if backtested for one year only!!

Why am I so sure? Because that scumbag would have released it as an EA and made more money selling it if it really was profitable. It is

all about the money for her

Well there is no Buy button but when you follow the (5% discount) link, here is what you get! lol

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9008/donnabigcat.gif

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1931/donnabigcatc.gif

Google translation for the Red window:

Malicious page!

The web page forexbigcat.com was reported as a malicious page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

The pages are trying to install malicious programs that steal personal information, use your computer to attack others or damage your system.

Some pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the permission of their owners or without their knowledge.

It's not!

I am 100% certain that this system does not make money, and she has never used it as she has claimed on the M311 sales page!

Since she claims to personally trade this system, then why doesn't she pop-up her trading statements? The only excuse she may come up with if asked to do this is either

1) she does not want to expose her privacy

2) she would claim that she has been trading it with other systems and that results of that M311 can't be evaluated.

Both excuses would be nothing but a pile of bullshit, for excuse #1, if she is for real, she wouldn't care about that lousy privacy of her when

it comes down to saving her own reputition

For excuse #2, If she actually does use that excuse then she most likely does not have any statements to show.

Could someone please ask her on her forum to pop-up her trading statements for the 7 months period were this system has been traded???

I am surprised that there is no one on her forum who is man enough to stand up and send the request!!

Fucken pure a** KISSERS!

Someone did have the ball to ask, but she said she would release the statement when she was ready. When she was ready!! Wonders that anyone has bought it so far with that!!

It's not!

I am 100% certain that this system does not make money, and she has never used it as she has claimed on the M311 sales page!

Since she claims to personally trade this system, then why doesn't she pop-up her trading statements? The only excuse she may come up with if asked to do this is either

1) she does not want to expose her privacy

2) she would claim that she has been trading it with other systems and that results of that M311 can't be evaluated.

Both excuses would be nothing but a pile of bullshit, for excuse #1, if she is for real, she wouldn't care about that lousy privacy of her when

it comes down to saving her own reputition

For excuse #2, If she actually does use that excuse then she most likely does not have any statements to show.

Could someone please ask her on her forum to pop-up her trading statements for the 7 months period were this system has been traded???

I am surprised that there is no one on her forum who is man enough to stand up and send the request!!

Fucken pure a** KISSERS!

To state the obvious, anyone can ask. Just join the forum. No charge.

P.S. There is also a lot of critical discussion on the forum. This includes comments about the refund policy, request to see a record of trades, and a wish to see the methodology programmed as an EA.

Edited by Steveg
Additional remarks.

Yeah, but even the long time people have been asking and nothing!!

To state the obvious, anyone can ask. Just join the forum. No charge.

P.S. There is also a lot of critical discussion on the forum. This includes comments about the refund policy, request to see a record of trades, and a wish to see the methodology programmed as an EA.

Guys, here is a reply from donna on the M311 thread:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I actually think it is harder that people like me because there is an expectation there, one which i may (or may not) be able to live up to. To be perfectly honest i think a 'correction' to my rep is long overdue as some people seem to be holding me up as something i'm not.

I have previously answered you questions on here i thought but i'll answer again incase i missed anything.

Why choose any format over any other? This can be just choice, so what if i choose to not release a full EA but keep it as a manual system? Manual systems allow great flexibility to be easily changed, for instance, if i decide that the system right now needs to only trade a max of 100 pips, then i can just send out an email and say 'never use a TP higher than 100 pips'. With an EA changes such as this cannot be instantly and reliably made without extensive testing. When i launched Method311 i wanted it to be flexible if it was ever needed, and i also wanted to be sure it ran smoothly. Having something that worked smoothly was perhaps THE most important thing. In the even it turned out not so smooth for a small number of people and there are issues in the code. I can try to fix that now as quick as i can. It is one part that i am dependent on others for to a certain degree as i have very little programming ability (and i mean very little!). It is a source of much frustration on this end i can promise that.

Live results will be provided in due course and very likely not by me personally. It is VERY easy to publish a fake statement, if it makes people happy i can do one right now and post it on my site, as many sellers do. It won't be real though and i simply won't do it. If you don't want to buy without results then it is your choice and right to wait until there are some. And the more we have and the better they are the more you can expect to be paying for the product in the future.

I absolutely did not want a huge rush on sales, i'm not here to 'smash and grab' as much as i can. If you don't want to buy then don't buy, it's a choice, no ?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So basically instead of saying that she did not release this in a form of an EA because it actually blows up an account on backtest,

she said it's because of some really funny and retarded reason which she has probably made up within 5 minutes, which is that EAs can't adjust profit targets but blackbox systems can..... BULLSHIT!!!

and about posting her seven months testing account statement, she said that she won't post her's, and she will try to find someone to open an account and trade the system and post her system trades, and she said it is pretty easy to fake results and she can do that within 5 minutes!!! WTF!! Did she just throw her self from off a mountain cliff?

There is no 7 months trading results as her website states, and she just lied about it, and ofcourse the public have simply believed her!

I doubt Donna has ever traded successfully, otherwise she would be making money and won't try so hard to scam people like that.

What I find pretty funny is that some people have simply contacted Plimus directly and got refunded

Edited by Abdulisback

End of Thread.....puh.

MacMorris, forgive me, but i have to highlight (in blue color) a part of Donna's quotes, as it seems the most nonsense, ever written by a scammer/seller.

Thanks to Abdul for finding this little nugget.

Guys, here is a reply from donna on the M311 thread:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I actually think it is harder that people like me because there is an expectation there, one which i may (or may not) be able to live up to. To be perfectly honest i think a 'correction' to my rep is long overdue as some people seem to be holding me up as something i'm not.

I have previously answered you questions on here i thought but i'll answer again incase i missed anything.

Why choose any format over any other? This can be just choice, so what if i choose to not release a full EA but keep it as a manual system? Manual systems allow great flexibility to be easily changed, for instance, if i decide that the system right now needs to only trade a max of 100 pips, then i can just send out an email and say 'never use a TP higher than 100 pips'. With an EA changes such as this cannot be instantly and reliably made without extensive testing. When i launched Method311 i wanted it to be flexible if it was ever needed, and i also wanted to be sure it ran smoothly. Having something that worked smoothly was perhaps THE most important thing. In the even it turned out not so smooth for a small number of people and there are issues in the code. I can try to fix that now as quick as i can. It is one part that i am dependent on others for to a certain degree as i have very little programming ability (and i mean very little!). It is a source of much frustration on this end i can promise that.

Live results will be provided in due course and very likely not by me personally. It is VERY easy to publish a fake statement, if it makes people happy i can do one right now and post it on my site, as many sellers do. It won't be real though and i simply won't do it. If you don't want to buy without results then it is your choice and right to wait until there are some. And the more we have and the better they are the more you can expect to be paying for the product in the future.

I absolutely did not want a huge rush on sales, i'm not here to 'smash and grab' as much as i can. If you don't want to buy then don't buy, it's a choice, no ?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So basically instead of saying that she did not release this in a form of an EA because it actually blows up an account on backtest,

she said it's because of some really funny and retarded reason which she has probably made up within 5 minutes, which is that EAs can't adjust profit targets but blackbox systems can..... BULLSHIT!!!

and about posting her seven months testing account statement, she said that she won't post her's, and she will try to find someone to open an account and trade the system and post her system trades, and she said it is pretty easy to fake results and she can do that within 5 minutes!!! WTF!! Did she just throw her self from off a mountain cliff?

There is no 7 months trading results as her website states, and she just lied about it, and ofcourse the public have simply believed her!

I doubt Donna has ever traded successfully, otherwise she would be making money and won't try so hard to scam people like that.

What I find pretty funny is that some people have simply contacted Plimus directly and got refunded

Do you see the enormity of those words?

She admits that there has been virtually no testing performed, and it was normal to release a product for which we do not know the results, lol. And these are not beta testers, but paying testers who will do the job.

Totally disgusting.

Abdul, could you give me the direct link where you found this little piece of anthology? I do not feel like reading all the posts, thank you.

freddy

I have request for re-fund from plimus but they are re-directed me to this f***er woman........... please anybody in the house have experience this s*** before?????????? Have been scammmmmmmmmmmmed

Wesladf,

sorry to hear that, but don't give up.

Read these excerpts, there is still hope, you will get your refund.

I would recommend Telephoning Plimus direct and speaking with them, tell them you are not the first that this has happend too.

and keep responding to his replys everytime because if you don't then Pluims will assume everything is ok.

I have talk to a few guys that plimus have refunded so keep up the pressure.

Plimus need to stand up to this kind of internet fraud and stop acting as an agent to these scammers and check them out before hand.

Just keep on to Plimus and keep a log from there back office.

Regards,

Full thread here:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/freedom-forex-formula-c347152.html[/Code]

=======================================================================

HI Tigger,

Any joy in getting a refund? I've been asking Plimus over and over seems to be falling on deaf ears... This guy keeps replying back with the same message;

VENDOR : Reply to customer - Sorry, but your refund request is rejected. The physical version has been shipped out immediately. The digital version is also available to you.You are required to trade the systems for at least 30 days and send us your trading statement to qualify for the refund. Once you do that, we will verify if you indeed trade according to our rules. If you do and the systems are not profitable in this 30 day period proven by your account statement, you can ship back the physical product to us to qualify and send us proof that you have done so for a courteous and prompt refund..

I have said how can I trade something that he didn't give me, and he still replys with the same over and over... I even wonder if there is anything sent by post... and besides that if he has sent the same of what's on the members website it a weast of time.

I sent Plimus another email yesterday requesting a refund....this person has not provided me a satisfactory product as shown in his sales webinar.. The facts are very clear here he has defrauded people out of there hard earned money. I want a full refund.... No Responce from Plimus.

Update:

News just in Plimus have issued a full refund to me... I am very happy they sorted this guy out at last.. :-)

Never give up!!

Stargate

Full thread here:

[Code]http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2338.0[/Code]

======================================================================

Did you notice from where the last comments were found? LOL

OK, i found the link of Donna's post#447 (thanks!google)

[Code]http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2483.msg54426#msg54426[/Code]

Just write to Plimus with this link and a snapshot of this post, with some explanations and arguments you found here on II or/and on donna's forum and you should get your refund.

Here is the snapshot:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3143/donnascam.jpg

Good luck

freddy

Edited by freddy

MacMorris, forgive me, but i have to highlight (in blue color) a part of Donna's quotes, as it seems the most nonsense, ever written by a scammer/seller.

Thanks to Abdul for finding this little nugget.

Do you see the enormity of those words?

She admits that there has been virtually no testing performed, and it was normal to release a product for which we do not know the results, lol. And these are not beta testers, but paying testers who will do the job.

Totally disgusting.

Abdul, could you give me the direct link where you found this little piece of anthology? I do not feel like reading all the posts, thank you.

freddy

Sorry Freddy for not replying fast enough, but you did a good job finding the link your self.

She has built-up a sizable email list that is so big that she does not see the need to affiliate with anyone, and she got to keep the full

150$ out of each purchase.

150$ Multiplied by 500 sales (AT LEAST 500!!) = $75K!!

I am 100% sure that she sold more than 500 copies, so she has pretty much sold her business for $75K while still keeping it going, since

there is still TONZ of idiots who would still believe her no matter what.

• 2 weeks later...
I have request for re-fund from plimus but they are re-directed me to this f***er woman........... please anybody in the house have experience this s*** before?????????? Have been scammmmmmmmmmmmed

It is now very real , the method 311 is SO BAD, that Donna has been trying to hide the losses and has been deleting ALL MEMBERS POSTING SHOWING ANY LOSSES how pathetic.

Still I am at a lose how any one EVER even thought that Donna was a trader? Did she EVER give ANY proof? I mean not just for this pathetic trading system of hers , I mean ANY PROOF AT ALL that she could trade without the use of other junk EA'S?

Here is the Link were she starts to delet the lose posting, but its now a well know fact she has gone all the way back to the start of the thread. SHE WAS AND STILL IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAMMER< and her actions prove !!!

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2483.660

Her own words"OK, so maybe i built a reputation of sorts (which, i am actually fairly happy to say has been corrected now to be honest, it was unrealistic)"

"Yes, i have been thinking of shutting everything down, i don't know why i should bother anymore. Much quieter life just trading on my own in front of the computer"

Now if you go to the thread you can read all the lies. But still DONNA WERE IS THE PROOF? you know from sitting in front of the computer all day and trading on your own as you claim?

Edited by German

It is now very real , the method 311 is SO BAD, that Donna has been trying to hide the losses and has been deleting ALL MEMBERS POSTING SHOWING ANY LOSSES how pathetic.

Still I am at a lose how any one EVER even thought that Donna was a trader? Did she EVER give ANY proof? I mean not just for this pathetic trading system of hers , I mean ANY PROOF AT ALL that she could trade without the use of other junk EA'S?

Here is the Link were she starts to delet the lose posting, but its now a well know fact she has gone all the way back to the start of the thread. SHE WAS AND STILL IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAMMER< and her actions prove !!!

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2483.660

Her own words"OK, so maybe i built a reputation of sorts (which, i am actually fairly happy to say has been corrected now to be honest, it was unrealistic)"

"Yes, i have been thinking of shutting everything down, i don't know why i should bother anymore. Much quieter life just trading on my own in front of the computer"

Now if you go to the thread you can read all the lies. But still DONNA WERE IS THE PROOF? you know from sitting in front of the computer all day and trading on your own as you claim?

yes indeed, pathetic attitude.

The worst part of it, watching the trades executed for a month on MT4Stats is that this is certainly not very good (-4%) but no worse than many other systems or EAs.

From the start, which shocked me, it was not her method311 (useless) but her so-called "integrity".

The funny thing is that the worst comments are from people in her own forum.

She scuttled herself. Case closed.!!!

Edited by freddy
spelling

Yes this system sucks big time.. But look at what Charles of FAPWINNER said about this mehtod..

This comment of Charles of Fapwinner could be found here :

http://mymethod311.com

Hi Donna, this is Charles, President of FAPWINNER.COM (www.fapwinner.com )

I wanted to write and tell you what a great system Method311 is!

On the very first trade I took I made a profit. The count down alerts, targets and stop losses are clearly displayed. This system is truly a breath of fresh air, considering all of the trash that is passed off as trading systems.....

I plan to endorse your system to the FAPWINNER Trading community. I have only endorsed 2 products this year. You are #2. I will also include this system in my personal trading strategies and my live published trading account because it is THAT good.

Congratulations and Good Work!

Best,

Charles A. Floyd, II

President & CEO

FAPWINNER.com "

What a load of crap! About the Fapwinner community he is talking about its freaking dead probably after people realized that this idiot is just after their hard earned money

Edited by joche