(Req) Method311

Don't think it really matters!! LOL!!

Donna Donna, she is now a marketer. She learned a lot from the fap fuckers. Selling crap is easier than trading all day long. As a first lady support hero at Fapturbo forum she must be rich or not?

Ok now i am going to be a marketer too.

Mh.... first i open a clickbank account and then i must look for a crapy code on the forums that works for one or two month. I am an old programmer, but i thing it´s enough to recode the ea.

Any ideas wich code i can use?

:)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are my Super Star .... saved my time Dude ....

MAhi,

I never thought this would happen someday!

My ego does not know where to go!

You're my first fan.

And thanks to you I begin to understand what Donna can feel.

For a moment, your ankles swell, numbness in your mind, a soft sense of infinite power over you ...

Through heavy eyelids, you perceive as a rain of dollars or euros or yen, who knows.

My dear Mahi your karma must be of high quality, close to the eternal source, open to others, of course.

To thank you for making me dream a few moments, and show you my complete integrity, please find below a private link that will allow you a discount of 4.99% for a product that I consider unnecessary .

Warning, if you accept this mission, the exceptional link will self-destruct in the next fifteen seconds.

My gratitude.

Signed by Don ... n ... No excuse me .... freddy

hXXp://linkforMahi_M311[/Code]

To others: Do not try to click the private link, you could get burned! and for you it's full price.

Has anybody brought and used this program? if so what has been your results so far? judging by the changes she has to make, maybe the user of these indicators. Can give us there results. Maybe then we can all make better Judgement.

Hi PipQueen2,

in case you missed the post.

I answered part of your question post#96.

Letters in the image are tiny here on II, but if you want it larger, just right click on the image and copy the link, paste it in your browser and it should be more readable.

That was for M311version1, we look forward to an extreme version M311 +.

It looks like people are already starting to request refunds. I have never bought anything from Plimus, but if she doesn't refund your money when you ask, just do a charge back with your credit card!

Has anybody brought and used this program? if so what has been your results so far? judging by the changes she has to make, maybe the user of these indicators. Can give us there results. Maybe then we can all make better Judgement.

Don't think it really matters!! LOL!!

Yes right. A crapy FapTurbo that works on EUR/USD 15M Scalper would be nice. Most broker have now low spread also the low level broker. Ok so the first buyers of my crapy EA makes for a month or two a little bit money. I need a decompiled version of fap. Mh.. my

windoze compi is broken, so i can´t decompile, i am working on mac with virtualbox. I need a link for decompiled fap:-/

:))

It looks like donna has some rebellion on her hands. People are requesting refunds left to right. Anyone giving this 'system' an honest go??

Donna affiliates for a living, there is no second job for her. So if she keeps things honest she will pretty much starve

Those who believe in the integrity of that bitch however are kiss a** idiots!

Selling this crap system through PLIMUS, restricting refund policy, and claiming that it has been tested for seven months when in fact

it was not tested at all, actually it takes just one day to find out how crappy this system really is!

That's an abvious lie, just too damn abviouse and I still can't believe there is actually people who still believe in that bitch

Edited by Abdulisback

Donna affiliates for a living, there is no second job for her. So if she keeps things honest she will pretty much starve

Those who believe in the integrity of that bitch however are kiss a** idiots!

Selling this crap system through PLIMUS, restricting refund policy, and claiming that it has been tested for seven months when in fact

it was not tested at all, actually it takes just one day to find out how crappy this system really is!

That's an abvious lie, just too damn abviouse and I still can't believe there is actually people who still believe in that bitch

Abdulisback,

Hold your horses, (gee! i like that expression!)

I agree with you about everything you said about Donna's integrity (just read my previous posts) and her crap system.

But I disagree with how you say it, it is not necessary to be insulting (and it would also hurt the women who make the world's oldest profession)

freddy

That's true about the Bulletproof - I was suprised to see her on their sale's page. I read that she mentioned some partners that worked on this with her. I bet it is the same people behind Bulletproof! Why not name them then?!!?

Common freddy

she said that her system was tested for 7 months, not 7 hours, not 7 days, not 7 weeks.... but 7 months!!

Why should we not insult her when she is insulting our intellegence.

And believe me, this is not the first scam she pulled in the forex market and got out of 100% clean. Take the bulletproof from the fapturbo crooks for example, she tested the software for over two months and never ever mentioned that the EA is a martingale or that it actually blows up an account when backtested for more than two or three years till the s*** started selling and people had to find out for them selves!

Now if you excuse me, I am going to throw up.

That's true about the Bulletproof - I was suprised to see her on their sale's page. I read that she mentioned some partners that worked on this with her. I bet it is the same people behind Bulletproof! Why not name them then?!!?

You mean partners working with her on this Method311 project?

In that case it is 99% the guys behind the bulletproof

Trust me, she did not have her pic posted on their bullitproof website for nothing,, she got compensated very well in some way.

She actually tested their EA and found out that it's a total crap before having them posting her pic and testimony on their webiste, so those who think she did it for the community can shut the hell up!

She knew it was a scam, and got involved anyways for what she was getting in return.

Common freddy

she said that her system was tested for 7 months, not 7 hours, not 7 days, not 7 weeks.... but 7 months!!

Why should we not insult her when she is insulting our intellegence.

And believe me, this is not the first scam she pulled in the forex market and got out of 100% clean. Take the bulletproof from the fapturbo crooks for example, she tested the software for over two months and never ever mentioned that the EA is a martingale or that it actually blows up an account when backtested for more than two or three years till the s*** started selling and people had to find out for them selves!

Now if you excuse me, I am going to throw up.

Abdul, please, come back,

Again, i agree, she and many other scammer/sellers do indeed insult our intellingence, i see that everyday.

And you will agree that in many of my posts i do condemn this behavior.

Maybe my French humor is not always understandable.!

You could read my message as follows: it might offend women who make the world's oldest profession to be compared to "Donna-for-herself," as I called her in my posts.

We are in an international forum, many people of different nationalities whose mother tongue is not always English, which sometimes can explain some transcription errors.

she said that her system was tested for 7 months, not 7 hours, not 7 days, not 7 weeks.... but 7 months!![/Quote]

To support your comments, I found this excerpt on their forum, enjoy!

« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »

As to why there were issues, no idea, but I'd guess that variations ithe MT4 build version/broker customisations may add some slight variance...? In terms of the testng period, well the system doesn't generate a high number of signals, so there may only have been half-dozen during the test period, probably not enough to fully regression test that you caught all the bugs.

...[/Quote]

Of course, I forgive you, but being sick, it would give significant weight to the fact that we can consider, after all, as a minor cause.

Yes, she mentioned somewheres that the name 311 comes from one of her partners birthsday, so she didnt do this alone!!

You mean partners working with her on this Method311 project?

In that case it is 99% the guys behind the bulletproof

Trust me, she did not have her pic posted on their bullitproof website for nothing,, she got compensated very well in some way.

She actually tested their EA and found out that it's a total crap before having them posting her pic and testimony on their webiste, so those who think she did it for the community can shut the hell up!

She knew it was a scam, and got involved anyways for what she was getting in return.

It seems that users are reporting successful results on her website.

You mean the a** kissers are reporting good results?

I won't believe a word untill one of the trusted member on this forum actually test it for full 3 weeks and report results

Ask those idiots on donna forums to post their trading statements for three weeks trading the system, You can ask for that three months from now and no one will pop-up his statement

She is being stingey with giving the money back --- this is a quote from her forum. Serves as warning to all forex traders!!

"You're right *********. It would be a lot easier if Method311 should be an EA. Happy to see that some of us get good result with it. It is no value for me, not able to resolve my issue. My english and my patience are not good enought to try the support. So I gave up. Donna has already refuse my refund because I cannot supplie her second requirement to get a refund. I'm trying with Plimus now. Donna must be tight-fisted with her money. So good luck and for you Donna, have a good lunch at your prefered restaurant with your family and my money."

If 311 was consistent and profitable as Donna jokingly says on her website then she shouldn't sell it, she should give the system away for free. She would then attract a cult following and unsurpassed qudos.

Her website would be the premier forex forum on the web (apart from this one) and she could then legitimately claim the title "The Queen of Forex"

Well, of course by that standard, everyone should give away their system. Until that happens, this board renders an essential service to prospective cutomers by its members' ability to evaluate the products on the market. Most folks, after a short time, will recognize that the "holy grail" is not for sale at $97. Once that happens, there is no sense to feel resentful at not having become wealthy as promised. I don't see any meaningful benefit from repeated bashing of any one of the vendors.

Well, of course by that standard, everyone should give away their system. Until that happens, this board renders an essential service to prospective cutomers by its members' ability to evaluate the products on the market. Most folks, after a short time, will recognize that the "holy grail" is not for sale at $97. Once that happens, there is no sense to feel resentful at not having become wealthy as promised. I don't see any meaningful benefit from repeated bashing of any one of the vendors.

Well, of course by that standard, everyone should give away their system. Until that happens, this board renders an essential service to prospective cutomers by its members' ability to evaluate the products on the market. Most folks, after a short time, will recognize that the "holy grail" is not for sale at $97. Once that happens, there is no sense to feel resentful at not having become wealthy as promised.

======================================

Steveg,

I agree 100%

I don't see any meaningful benefit from repeated bashing of any one of the vendors.

When you will explain this behavior, i will agree with you.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9806/donnabashing.gif

Steveg,

I agree 100%

When you will explain this behavior, i will agree with you.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9806/donnabashing.gif

Freddy, not taking Donna's side (Would never do) but if you open that bigcat webiste you'll find that there is no buy botton as we speak.

Not sure how donna is getting compensated for advertising still for that scam system, but she sure did benifit from selling other scam EAs which EVERYONE knew that they were scam the minute they came out.

her M311 system can easily be transformed into an EA were I think it'll surely blow-up an account if backtested for one year only!!

Why am I so sure? Because that scumbag would have released it as an EA and made more money selling it if it really was profitable. It is

all about the money for her