(Req) Method311

Visually testing it via trade simulator shows in the long run this thing loose money and by the time u realize it it's too late to refund.

When I attached it for the first time and saw the signals, I thought: "Very bad signals, too many of them."

Since Donna can see the same nightmare-signals on her chart, I cannot understand why she gave her ok to sell this thing.

I would be ashamed to present such a bad system for free on forex-forums.

Of course her cult-like minded followers would never dare to tell it like it is.

They will keep praising her for her "honesty" and "trustworthiness".

For those who look for truly profitable ( and free ) strategies, I recommend

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/advanced/trend-line-trading-strategy

Just one of dozens of much better strategies than the 311, and they are all free.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I attached it for the first time and saw the signals, I thought: "Very bad signals, too many of them."

Since Donna can see the same nightmare-signals on her chart, I cannot understand why she gave her ok to sell this thing.

I would be ashamed to present such a bad system for free on forex-forums.

Of course her cult-like minded followers would never dare to tell it like it is.

They will keep praising her for her "honesty" and "trustworthiness".

For those who look for truly profitable ( and free ) strategies, I recommend

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/advanced/trend-line-trading-strategy

Just one of dozens of much better strategies than the 311, and they are all free.

I'm going to play devil's advocate. (To please the private club "Donnafor-herself")

You can see Donna's good faith by yourself.

Everything is said in the manual....

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7718/m311warning.gif

....But to read you must first purchase the method! LOL

And now, you will tell me I'm wrong language!

Cheers

freddy

P.S. thanks for the links (as soon i get back my thank button i will apply)

First trade this morning was a loser (both positions).

You got to love this system, Today 29th of Sept, by looking on the DonnaFX forum you would laugh your a** off. Half the people got a Sell and the other half got a Buy?

yet claims by the system seller said that it had been traded over 7 months or more, and these issues never happen? B.S, what a joke and for those who bought it, Dam buy the time they can ask for a refund they would have lost about 20% of the purchase price to lossing trades,

This was very well thought out before they sold this POS, very well planned. Next will be the B.S excuses.

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2483.240

You got to love this system, Today 29th of Sept, by looking on the DonnaFX forum you would laugh your a** off. Half the people got a Sell and the other half got a Buy?

yet claims by the system seller said that it had been traded over 7 months or more, and these issues never happen? B.S, what a joke and for those who bought it, Dam buy the time they can ask for a refund they would have lost about 20% of the purchase price to lossing trades,

This was very well thought out before they sold this POS, very well planned. Next will be the B.S excuses.

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2483.240

LOL

Thank you German,

and here is the obituary from the newspaper this morning.

"Method was born in joy and exuberance of the merry month of March, 11.

Alas, what was feared, was confirmed by the alarming signals about his health, doctors around him could not clarify whether Method was struck dead for over-voltage or low voltage, the results are contradictory . An investigation is underway.

Sincere condolences."

Published in the World Forex Chronicle dated sept29th2010

and here is another pity:

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4346/donnaintegrity.gif

WHY? This is the proper place for this topic.Lot of us got benefit from this topic.

Lots of KUDUS for those who participated here

Because this place is for requests. The request for this system has been fulfilled, thanks to westladf and testtt, so the topic can be moved to the main Trading Systems and Strategies topic. More people will read it then.

Well I have been used it and so far so good. It does not give you signals everyday.

Queen of Pips ?

Here in this forum ?

A short look on the chart shows this:

Sept-14 : 1 Loss

Sept-15: 1 Profit

Sept-21: 1 Profit 1 Loss

Sept-22: 2 Profit

Sept-23: 1 Profit

Sept-27: 1 Loss

Sept-29: 3 Losses

Total:

6 Losses

5 Profit

So far so good ?

Really ?

:-?

Hello guys here is the e-mail I receieved today guys am at work I will upload the latest crap i got from Scammer Mrs Donna for you guys to enjoy..........Read and laugh...........................-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello xxxxxx,

We have a new version of the Method 311 indicator. The following has been improved in this version:

Better handling of emails to fix a minority who were not receiving all alerts.

Fixed some instances where signal arrows were appearing too late.

Method311 version number now displays on the chart screen for clarity.

Your current Activation Code (AuthCode) should continue to work on your account with this updated version.

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Donna Forex & Partners

Donna Forex, Unit 0348, PO Box 7169, Poole, BH15 9EL, UNITED KINGDOM

Attachement to follow later guys am sorry

Donna Donna, she is now a marketer. She learned a lot from the fap fuckers. Selling crap is easier than trading all day long. As a first lady support hero at Fapturbo forum she must be rich or not?

Ok now i am going to be a marketer too.

Mh.... first i open a clickbank account and then i must look for a crapy code on the forums that works for one or two month. I am an old programmer, but i thing it´s enough to recode the ea.

Any ideas wich code i can use?

:)