(Req) Method311

Does'nt matter it scam or not. does anyone please share educated version. Let tried it first then we can make conclusion after testing it. then it be worthwhile to comment.

Am i right?

off course.

profit that we want . 8-)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello good brothers of the great forums, Please I has Purchase this strategy for all to make good use of it, but there is a problem becasue this strategy have a dll for security. In respect of this it will be very good if we can see any of our great programmer here that can educate it. Please find the link below to download both the OLD and Newer version of the Method 311 strategy all for you my brothers enjoy.

http://www.multiupload.com/XWFC80AP7X

DOwnload it and please make a good educated version for us to make use of it.

THanks

i do really like this part in the manual:

What risk should I use? Should I go live?

We cannot recommend you to trade live with our product nor tell you

what risk you should be using, as we are not financial advisors.

Method311 is an educational product to assist traders only and any

decision to trade with it lies with the trader who has full responsibility

over their accounts. Remember that risk and products which suit one

person do not necessarily suit everyone and only YOU can make the

best decision for your account. If you feel that you cannot handle this

responsibility, please see a registered financial advisor who can point

you in the right direction for managed investments.

specially this few words:

Method311 is an educational product...

and no explanation how the strategy works.

very good education. such a crap.

Edited by mk77ch

I can see why people are not buying this, read the refund conditions:-

1.Request for a refund is submitted 15 calendar days after the date of purchase but no more then 30 calendar days after date of purchase.

2.Client traded at least 60% of the signals generated by Method311 from the time of purchase until the time of refund request (withstanding that the request follows the time restrictions in Requirement 1.)

3.Client must provide account statement for entire trading period as proof of Requirement 2 (showing that you placed a minimum of 60% of generated trading signals in your account for the duration of required time).

I am getting a crash on installation on two separate MT-4 accounts. I am not sure what to do. I installed the files as instructed. The crash occurs immediately upon installation, following a screen with two check marks regarding dll files. I am using Windows XP and MT-4 Build 226. Any advice welcome. Thank you.

Thanks for the advice. I was able to install on my laptop (Windows 7) without problem. I will experiment with my desktop MT-4 to see what happens. If I do any trading it is off the desktop, so the laptop isn't the real solution.

I did an eyeball once over of the trading arrows. I would urge caution (or demo trading) to get a better idea of longer term performance.

FWIW I reloaded with new MT-4 platform and tried to install indicator once again. Still crashed. I note that the platform was stable when the chart was set on 1 hour. I got a warning to switch to 30 minutes. When I did, the platform crashed again. Still looking for a fix. I have Windows XP with Service pack 3.

Of course this may all be academic if the indicator provides faulty results.

Thank you.

Edited by Steveg
Added remark