(Req) Method311

I think Donna is genuine and try's to only highlight systems that seem to have a legitimate track record, but she probably does jump the gun on some systems like Big Cat....at least she followed up and reported it as a scam when the information came in. Most affiliate hacks won't do that.

I know this forum exists because 95% of systems are either scams or only stay profitable for a few months (thus, why not test the pirated free version before spending money on it), but it is always curious to me how quickl we label vendors as evil scammers that should be beat to death while at the same time pirating and sharing other peoples work which is also borderline unethical. How do we balance and justify the contradiction? Seems to me that I don't feel unethical as long as I eventually purchase a license for any "educated" system that makes me some profits.

Just by a quick show of hands....how many people actually go on to purchase a license in the rare case that an "educated" EA they downloaded from this forum actually makes them some money? For instance, seems like MegaDroid has weathered the test of time better than most others...so do most of those trading MegaDroid have a paid license for it?

I agree partially with you.

Of course all sellers are not scammers, and i mean it.

Fortunately there are people genuine and honest, thankfully it is not always "The Little Shop of Horrors".

In the case of Donnaforex, i was puzzled if not anymore that she indeed reported Big Cat as a scam but why then continue to promote it on her website with the link (affiliate) to get a 5% rebate.

It is still on the website today : (maybe she will read I.I. and will delete it, then!)

you can verify by yourself.

hxxp://www.donnaforex.com/trading-robots/

hxxp://www.donnaforex.com/uncategorized/forex-big-cat-5-discount/

I also agree with you about why people come here, but i think you would be surprised as how many of them do get a licence even after having tried the "educated" or just pay for the original PDFs etc. Here, too fortunately there are people genuine and honest.

If i like so much this forum is because of that, everybody can come here and share and try whatever "looks like" a great deal, and see for (him-her)- self if it fits (his-her) needs, and avoid any scams.

Before coming here, just count the number of software/systems/EAs you bought, spending real cash to be disapointed because it was without any value, you had been cheated.

When i first discovered I.I. i too, was thinking, that it was a weird place and felt not so good about cheating.

But now i can tell you that i feel this place is "the" reference, where you find wonderful people who share their knowledge, share their good and bad softs and try to prevent others to be scammed.

I just try to be one of them.

And if you noticed, i went through some of my recents posts that i deleted because i realised that maybe my 'cynical' humor was not understood by some people, here.

I don't want to hurt people for just 'hurting'. So i try to show just the 'raw' things with proofs, and people can make their own opinion.

There is not all white things or all black things, i don't know the expression in english but i think you get my point.

====================================================

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2694/mynewsignature3.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been following Donna since she opened his website and I receive her weekly newsletter regularly. I consider her as a honest person, who runs her website to make some money. She runs forward demo and live tests of robots and signal providers. Unfortunately, none of them proved to be a long time winner. She admits this fact, and does not try to hide the bad results.

I do believe that she makes money with Method 311. This does not mean that anybody could do it. So I also ask for this method to be shared, and if I will be able to make money with it consistently, I will buy it. But not now. It is an expensive system, and works only on one pair.

I have been following Donna since she opened his website and I receive her weekly newsletter regularly. I consider her as a honest person, who runs her website to make some money. She runs forward demo and live tests of robots and signal providers. Unfortunately, none of them proved to be a long time winner. She admits this fact, and does not try to hide the bad results.

I agree with you and my posts are not there to dissuade anyone to try a system, i just don't understand people who believe everything because it is written with so-called proofs (look at some sales'pages where the sellers show a pic with some numbers on it, big profits in short time etc. nothing usually audited and verified by any trusted independant company, etc.) Anybody with a PC and a good picture software can edit any statements and tell you it's a real one, look for instance at the thread "Automated-Pips"where some I.I. members prooved that live account statements were fake, and the funny thing is we receive by email from some sellers who advise not to buy now, while they boasted a few days before the exceptional qualities. It is good because we know they read I.I. (lol)

You consider donnaforex as a honest person: ok, i hope so, but i ask you a question:

Imagine you go to a Car Dealer "DONNACARS" , because you want to buy the wonderful new model XYZ made by the carmaker ABC.

DONNACARS told you during weeks that XYZ was a nice and safe car until the day they are alerted than ABC (choose whatever reason: could be: child labor exploitation or unreliable or dangerous material, etc.)

Now, DONNACARs tell you the carmaker ABC is not reliable.

Do you still want to buy that car XYZ ?

Do you still understand that DONNACARS still "sells and represents" the brand ABC (with a discount) ?

Ok, i think you get my point.

Since this is her own program, it would still be nice to see if it works or not.

I do believe that she makes money with Method 311. This does not mean that anybody could do it. So I also ask for this method to be shared, and if I will be able to make money with it consistently, I will buy it. But not now. It is an expensive system, and works only on one pair.

Back to Method 311, i agree with all what you said, and if someone tried it, please tell us the results or share with us and then we can decide if we can use it and buy it.

Maybe donnaforex could share it.

====================================================

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2694/mynewsignature3.gif

Question1)Why it can only be use on one-pair? Answer is it's probably curve fitted. What happens when EJ starts behaving like other pairs when market condition change...

Question2)since the system gives out exact entry tp and sl why it isn't automated into an EA?

Answer: to make it hard to backtest to find fault..which simply means avoiding backtest..

Also how can you sell something that you are not

Confident of? No results no forward test. It's mentioned she use it for 1 year.. No results...

It does sound rather funny not that I think about it. I don't know who she is, but if she is supposed to be so honest and everything, why doesn't she show results? Maybe she is desparate for money!

You can find a discussion on method311 here: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2483.150

Yep, and most of the questions here are answered there, including the ones about the why-is-it-not-an-EA and the missing results. Everybody can decide if he accepts it or not. And everybody can ask questions from Donna in that forum, even if he did not buy the system yet.

Everybody is praising Donna as "honest" and "trustworthy", but memory is short and forgets too fast.

What about her role as beta-tester in the FAP-scam with Dukascopy ?

People forget that Donna earns money with her forum and that is the purpose behind it and nothing else.

If she would be up to "helping those myriads of losing traders", she could have set a price-tag of 50 $ instead

of $147 ( will soon go up ).

The integrity of Donna is as good as zero.

With the release of the over-hyped forex bulletproof she was on the commercial site of that EA as one of the testimonies.

Her testimony was that forex bulletproof was a very good EA and that it was safer then most other EA's and for this reason one could risk more money with it.

One day after the release of that EA I found a backtest on the internet that clearly showed that this FBP EA was a 100% pure Martingale and at some point caused a loss of 83% drawdown on the account.

I confronted her with these facts and suddenly she said: oow did not know that. She said: the devellopers told me that it had a progresive lot size but not a real martingale.

Which is crap of course. If you stand on the site of the devellopers and you shout that this EA is very safe and then in your forum you say that you did not know that this is a dangerous EA then your integrety is zero.

Or you choos to stand on the side of the devellopers and you get payed by them to advertise or you open a forum to help the people to protect them against scamming or dangerous EA's.

In the same way as one can not be a judge and a lawyer that defends somebody, at the same time.

I opened immediatly a topic: DO NOT BUY forex bulletproof. I made quite a long posting that clearly showed and explained how dangerous this EA is with the nescessary proof based on FACTS through backtests and not on how I feel or think.

She immediatly closed that topic with the excuse that there was already a topic about FBP.

The reason was quite obvious of course. If she gets payed by the FBP people and then allows a topics on her well red forum that tries to distroy that EA, she would get in trouble with the people who payed her to advertise.

The topic is still on het forum but because it is closed it fel way back on the list of topics of course.

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2617.0

It can sound hard but in the 2 World Wars, people who had this kind of behaviour, were shot in the street ( getting along with the enemy and getting along with the resistance).

Friendly regards... FXiGoR

PS. And in the 1st topic of FBP I tried severall times to warn people about this absolute crap EA. She said to me that I made myself clear and if I would like to shut up now. Meaning that the topic is ment to talk in a positive way about the EA and not in a negative way (how objective is that ?...)

Edited by FXiGoR

Thanks for that information, looks like she is just trying to line her pockets just like all of the other "gurus" out there. But she tries to act innocent and like she is on our side!

With the release of the over-hyped forex bulletproof she was one the commercial site of that EA as one of the testimonies.

Her testimony was that forex bulletproof was a very good EA and that it was safer then most other EA's and for this reason one could risk more money with it.

One day after the release of that EA I found a backtest on the internet that clearly showed that this FBP EA was a 100% pure Martingale and at some point caused a loss of 83% drawdown on the account.

I confronted her with these facts and suddenly she said: oow did not know that. She said: the devellopers told me that it had a progresive lot size but not a real martingale.

Which is crap of course. If you stand on the site of the devellopers and you shout that this EA is very safe and then in your forum you say that you did not know that this is a dangerous EA then your integrety is zero.

Or you choose to stand on the side of the devellopers and you get payed by them to advertise or you open a forum to help the people to protect them against scamming or dangerous EA's.

In the same way as one can not be a judge and a lawyer that defends somebody, at the same time.

I opened immediatly a topic: DO NOT BUY forex bulletproof. I made quite a long posting that clearly showed and explained how dangerous this EA is with the nescessary proof based on FACTS through backtests and not on how I feel or think.

She immediatly closed that topic with the excuse that there was already a topic about FBP.

The reason was quite obvious of course. If she gets payed by the FBP people and then allow topics on her well red forum that try to distroy that EA, she would get in trouble with the people who payed her to advertise.

The topic is still on het forum but because it is closed it fel way back on the list of topics of course.

It can sound hard but in the world war people who had this kind of behaviour were shot on the street ( getting along with the enemy and getting along with the resistance).

PS. And in the 1st topic of FBP I tried severall times to warn people about this absolute crap EA. She said to me that I made myself clear and if I would like to shut up now. Meaning that the topic is ment to talk in a positive way about the EA and not in a negative way (how objective is that ?...)

With the release of the over-hyped forex bulletproof she was one the commercial site of that EA as one of the testimonies.

Or you choose to stand on the side of the devellopers and you get payed by them to advertise or you open a forum to help the people to protect them against scamming or dangerous EA's.

The reason was quite obvious of course. If she gets payed by the FBP people and then allow topics on her well red forum that try to distroy that EA, she would get in trouble with the people who payed her to advertise.

It can sound hard but in the world war people who had this kind of behaviour were shot on the street ( getting along with the enemy and getting along with the resistance).

FXiGOR

You are very much correct in your statement above and I do mean 100% correct, Also I have had connect with one of the beta tester for Method 311, and he sent me screen shot of the system ,and in his own words after showing me the trades said this system ‘will wipe out your account” and YES I still have the screen shot dated before the release of the system as proof, but I will protect the beta tester at all cost so do not ask for the picture. Those who know me know I called a spade a spade and do not mix words.

What I find so funny (Stupid) is how many people will buy it without not even 3 months of a track record, But it your call and your money, we can disagree on many levels, But without proof of performance you have got to be stupid.

How many of you would hand over your money to a money manger if you could not see his track record? You need facts pure and simple, Back to Back losses, Max Draw Down, Max one trade lose, Max one trade win, Profit factor, Avg trade time. These facts are always over looked, like always by those seeking the Holily Grail.

Let get a real world check, or did some of you just fall out of bed today? Traded for over 7 months and no track record, come on people tell me you can not tell which system won or lose every day, even if you traded them all on one account with 5 system trading within the same account, after one week if one of those systems was giving you good wins or very bad losses before you would start to take note and highlight the trades place by the system that was not trading well/good?

Edited by German

Lol Donna is nobody but affiliate marketer....... so she usually fought for her f***ing pocket. All the scam EA usually pass through her and she will tell you this is best EA i.e FAP rubbish that was launched on Ducascopy broker many lose there hard earned fund there. So please let us not be wasting our valuable time on this issue. Tomorrow I will try to get this f***ing method311 so that we all can see what hell inside it.

Great people best forum on earth. Happy to be member.

To sum it up:

1. The Method311 is crap (proven by a beta-tester).

2. The Donnaforex-Forum is a cult-like forum where people praise Donna like an idol and "negative comments" (= facts )

are not welcome if they mess around with Donna´s income-streams.

3. People there behave like cult-members and nobody can change that unless their accounts get wiped out, but then

Donna will not let them vent over there.

Comments like "Donna, I have bought your 311-system right away because I trust you. You are a breath of fresh air ..... bla bla bla" are common and I had to stop reading because my belly reacted "negative".

In my books affliate marketers who promote any EA or Forex system without actually testing them over a period of time is no better than the scammers that actually sells them.

We will know very soon if this Method311 is as good as it claims or just another pile of junk sold to made a quick buck ...

So no point in debating the integrity of Donna :)

Sorry Guys for those that will find this stupid link difficult to download here is an uploaded one just downlaod and make use of it.........from Donna Affiliate marketer..............coolllllllllllllllllllllll

http://www.multiupload.com/ZZR8GRO49W

Give me thanks if this s*** worth it lolzzzzz

need dll file to be educated please....

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8071/donnafap.gif

!

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7005/donnabigcat1.gif

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3111/donnabigcat2.gif

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8272/donnabigcat3.gif

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6418/donnabigcat4.gif

Most people are blind or hypnotized, almost bewitched, nothing can be done, unfortunately!

freddy

This Charles of FAPWINNER is a scammer. Dont ever think of joining his group. In my first year of trading forex I was stupid enough to join this group and viola lost money. They dont practice what they preach.. I also joined their Golden grid and lost money. I put too much trust on this guy on my first year of trading forex and paid the price. The FAPWINNER forum is dead. Nobody is leaving any messages or topics there. Obviously the members finally realised that this guy is just scamming them.. I posted comments like this in Forex peace army and got banned. lol...

And now this guy is endorsing DOnna of forex Fapturbo another *%&$!! scam? Stay away from this group