(Req) Method311

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fellow mates, you guys are fast in opening thread. Anyone with Method 311 pls kindly share. I don't know about DonnaForex whether if 'she' is that good. Have no comment about her integrity too. But I do follow the forum quite often. Lots experienced traders are in it too. I think can give Method 311 a go if we have the copy :)

Donnaforex is credible and trustworthy trader. She has a huge following on her forums, where they discuss various EAs.... She has a weekly newsletter in which she publishes here latest test results on various EAs and shares with everyone.

She respresents actually quite the oppossite from the usual run-of-the-mill marketing hype people and systems they sell.

Cheers, San.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Donnaforex is credible and trustworthy trader. She has a huge following on her forums, where they discuss various EAs.... She has a weekly newsletter in which she publishes here latest test results on various EAs and shares with everyone.

She respresents actually quite the oppossite from the usual run-of-the-mill marketing hype people and systems they sell.

Cheers, San.

OK

if anyone is willing to share "the goods" donna forex ?8-)

The system installs on an MT-4 platform. When a signal is due, the display counts down giving warning when a trade is to be entered. The trade is manually entered. The user also inputs two specified targets and a stop loss. If the first target is hit, the trailing stop on the second locks in a profit on the remaining position. The software will calculate the size of your position depending on the risk tolerance you specify.

Everybody is praising Donna as "honest" and "trustworthy", but memory is short and forgets too fast.

What about her role as beta-tester in the FAP-scam with Dukascopy ?

Most people lost money there and the beta-testers gave their credibility to attract all the buyers for the Robot which soon

produced more losses than profits.

Oh no, let us forget about such facts and praise Donna more and more because she

publishes forward tests of crap-EAs and her followers buy those EAs through Donna´s ref-link.

People forget that Donna earns money with her forum and that is the purpose behind it and nothing else.

If she would be up to "helping those myriads of losing traders", she could have set a price-tag of 50 $ instead

of $147 ( will soon go up ).

Everybody is praising Donna as "honest" and "trustworthy", but memory is short and forgets too fast.

Most people lost money there and the beta-testers gave their credibility to attract all the buyers for the Robot which soon

Oh no, let us forget about such facts and praise Donna more and more because she

publishes forward tests of crap-EAs and her followers buy those EAs through Donna´s ref-link.

People forget that Donna earns money with her forum and that is the purpose behind it and nothing else.

If she would be up to "helping those myriads of losing traders", she could have set a price-tag of 50 $ instead

of $147 ( will soon go up ).

I totally agree. I know Donnaforex's activitates since years and everything is true, that are written in the Quote above.

She is a clever marketer who earns a lot of with "helping" people with her "recommendations" through afiliate links, crap robots, vps services and monthly fees from hir subscribers (I was one of them for some months, too), etc...

"Motto: Give them tools, what they want - then does not matter, if it works or not - you have your money..."

Life is beautiful without forex specialits, too :-)

have a nice day

Chi Pike

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8071/donnafap.gif

I totally agree. I know Donnaforex's activitates since years and everything is true, that are written in the Quote above.

She is a clever marketer who earns a lot of with "helping" people with her "recommendations" through afiliate links, crap robots, vps services and monthly fees from hir subscribers (I was one of them for some months, too), etc...

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7005/donnabigcat1.gif

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3111/donnabigcat2.gif

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8272/donnabigcat3.gif

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6418/donnabigcat4.gif

Most people are blind or hypnotized, almost bewitched, nothing can be done, unfortunately!

freddy

Nice research freddy. Should be in a separate post all by itself.

:)

Thanks San4x,

but you know, the sad thing is, that you can find such "unethical behaviour" on almost every sales' page (even for some honest people, who believe hard in their work's worth, the temptation is too great to embellish the results.)

It's human ...

On the other hand, we potential buyers, we are inclined to believe any miracle, because we want to dream.

It's human ...

... But sometimes despairing.

Do you like my new signature?

==================================================

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2694/mynewsignature3.gif

I think Donna is genuine and try's to only highlight systems that seem to have a legitimate track record, but she probably does jump the gun on some systems like Big Cat....at least she followed up and reported it as a scam when the information came in. Most affiliate hacks won't do that.

I know this forum exists because 95% of systems are either scams or only stay profitable for a few months (thus, why not test the pirated free version before spending money on it), but it is always curious to me how quickl we label vendors as evil scammers that should be beat to death while at the same time pirating and sharing other peoples work which is also borderline unethical. How do we balance and justify the contradiction? Seems to me that I don't feel unethical as long as I eventually purchase a license for any "educated" system that makes me some profits.

Just by a quick show of hands....how many people actually go on to purchase a license in the rare case that an "educated" EA they downloaded from this forum actually makes them some money? For instance, seems like MegaDroid has weathered the test of time better than most others...so do most of those trading MegaDroid have a paid license for it?

I think Donna is genuine and try's to only highlight systems that seem to have a legitimate track record, but she probably does jump the gun on some systems like Big Cat....at least she followed up and reported it as a scam when the information came in. Most affiliate hacks won't do that.

I know this forum exists because 95% of systems are either scams or only stay profitable for a few months (thus, why not test the pirated free version before spending money on it), but it is always curious to me how quickl we label vendors as evil scammers that should be beat to death while at the same time pirating and sharing other peoples work which is also borderline unethical. How do we balance and justify the contradiction? Seems to me that I don't feel unethical as long as I eventually purchase a license for any "educated" system that makes me some profits.

Just by a quick show of hands....how many people actually go on to purchase a license in the rare case that an "educated" EA they downloaded from this forum actually makes them some money? For instance, seems like MegaDroid has weathered the test of time better than most others...so do most of those trading MegaDroid have a paid license for it?

I do it all the time. MD, Lindencourt, Pip Snager, and many more!