Neuroshell sucks

cheshire

• 2 months later...
With every Neural net software, neuroshell, tradingsolution or others, there are not much help available in the way creating a good solution, prediction. But those from the looks of others who have mastered it, its very easy. But they dont share that knowledge. Its a difficult world out there indded. So better try to learn it ourselves

All my strategies are based on the strategies provided by the software sellers.

For example, the Noxa strategies provided already are profitable systems and if one has a little bit of imagination he can combine this with other strategies/indicators.

I optimize all my strategies by ratio net profit/standard deviation which would be a kind of risk adjusted return.

Generally speaking, a panel of neural nets provides more stable results.

I am a user for only 4 months, but my best strategy so far uses cluster analysis combined with panel of neural nets.

The possibilities are endless, but as the neural nets adapt to the market conditions, automatically or manually, it might not be necessary chasing for the best system desperately.

With every Neural net software, neuroshell, tradingsolution or others, there are not much help available in the way creating a good solution, prediction. But those from the looks of others who have mastered it, its very easy. But they dont share that knowledge. Its a difficult world out there indded. So better try to learn it ourselves

Hi Heikobear,

Glad that you have good working solutions. I have been trying vainly to create a profitable/good trading solution, but couldnt come up with one so far.

Is it possible that you could write a good tutorial. For example, do we first have to create a prediction or indicator to move to the next step of trading strategy....like this.

Also, is it possible that you post the trading strategies given by re-sellers?

Is there a good book that you can refer me to learn better and use it effectively create a trading strategy?

Hi KESK

I am still a beginner in NST and do struggle myself. I have operational problems like the signals on the chart do not coincide with the signals executed.

I don´t have time to write a tutorial, but you can pm me and I sent you a couple of strategies for you to work on.

I don´t know books but you can google that. Actually, the best would be to buy the application and to rely on their customer service. I am seriously considering that especially for automated live trading.

Hi Heikobear,

Glad that you have good working solutions. I have been trying vainly to create a profitable/good trading solution, but couldnt come up with one so far.

Is it possible that you could write a good tutorial. For example, do we first have to create a prediction or indicator to move to the next step of trading strategy....like this.

Also, is it possible that you post the trading strategies given by re-sellers?

Is there a good book that you can refer me to learn better and use it effectively create a trading strategy?

I will .Otherwise did you develop strategies with turning points with peak valley parameters to estimate probabilities of prices, indicators etc...

I think I did this with the Noxa indicators but other strategies turned out better.

I use rather simplistic strategies like combining Cluster, Turboprop and Neural indicators using the same inputs like RSI, CCI, Stoch. etc.

I also realized using a prediction based on minimized error in a trading strategy is more effective than a prediction with trading rules.

I don´t use fuzzy sets and don´t know the technique.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry, I don´t have it. IF you find it, please share.

In only one place I saw where there Noxa Entropy Indicators (NEI) v.1.3 for Neuroshell 5.x:

http://forum.as-1.us/viewthread.php?tid=5371&highlight=Entropy

But they need to have virtual money to get download access.

I will .Otherwise did you develop strategies with turning points with peak valley parameters to estimate probabilities of prices, indicators etc...

http://rapidshare.com/files/451830383/Turning_Points.rar

Same question with fuzzy sets.

http://rapidshare.com/files/451829660/FuzzySets.rar

• 2 months later...
In only one place I saw where there Noxa Entropy Indicators (NEI) v.1.3 for Neuroshell 5.x:

http://forum.as-1.us/viewthread.php?tid=5371&highlight=Entropy

But they need to have virtual money to get download access.

http://rapidshare.com/files/451830383/Turning_Points.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/451829660/FuzzySets.rar

Hey the Turning Points and fuzzy sets add on's both require a key based on hardware footprint. Any ideas where I can get the required name/key combination?

tks!

Edited by adrianm

Hey the Turning Points and fuzzy sets add on's both require a key based on hardware footprint. Any ideas where I can get the required name/key combination?

tks!

Forget my message above. You know, sometimes I think I don't even deserve to own a computer. Duh!

PS If anyone has the Cluster module, please let me know where I can find it.

Cheers!

I received a message from a user about whether the Fuzzy and Turning points work. Being a newby, I cannot reply in private, so fyi, yes they work great. You just need to install normally then overwrite the DLL file in the templates directory with the included one from the download (this is the thing I missed!).

PS C'mon Cluster fans! can someone send me a link?

Cheers

Adrian

Excellent, thanks Kesk.

This is the second time in as many days that someone has quickly helped this new user. This site, and it's members are awesome. I want to pay back the helpfulness, and I am eager to learn Neuroshell. It seems there are a few here who know a bit about NS, like HeikoBear, and I am happy to help.

btw, the Cluster indicator works great so far. Thanks heaps.